Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Am i stupid for using the Bucs?

Go down 
+11
MiamiXCanes
Mckkz044
EggzOverEazy
NO LUN@T1K
iGotBeast$wag13
miked152
CJDAWGG14
Madden's Finest 200
L3G3ND K1LL3R
Fudgy
BucPride813
15 posters
AuthorMessage
BucPride813
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BucPride813

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2009-12-28

Am i stupid for using the Bucs? Empty
PostSubject: Am i stupid for using the Bucs?   Am i stupid for using the Bucs? Empty2010-01-03, 01:34

not that i care but i want some opinions.. they have a decent pass defense with a decent run defense and Freeman WILL be at least an 83 next season and hopefully Caddilac gets a rating boost.. but honestly does anybody think im just stupid?
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Am i stupid for using the Bucs?   Am i stupid for using the Bucs? Empty2010-01-03, 01:47

usually people will use teams that set themselves up for success and i must say bucs don't seem like a team i'd use if i want a win.

Though my buddy plays with them and can get some pretty mad heat on my qb whenever he wants.

i guess it depends on how you play with them
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
L3G3ND K1LL3R
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
L3G3ND K1LL3R

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Am i stupid for using the Bucs?   Am i stupid for using the Bucs? Empty2010-01-03, 02:19

s***, ive used the texans for years, David Carr era, etc.etc.

stick with a team, and just practice and have fun with them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.houstontexans.com
BucPride813
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BucPride813

PostSubject: Re: Am i stupid for using the Bucs?   Am i stupid for using the Bucs? Empty2010-01-03, 02:21

Fudgy i feel where your coming from and SiCk if you did it throuw the David Carr era i can definately do it with the Bucs now
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Am i stupid for using the Bucs?   Am i stupid for using the Bucs? Empty2010-01-03, 02:30

BucPride813 wrote:
not that i care but i want some opinions.. they have a decent pass defense with a decent run defense and Freeman WILL be at least an 83 next season and hopefully Caddilac gets a rating boost.. but honestly does anybody think im just stupid?
The bucs are a top 15 team, maybe even a top 10 team. All they lack is speed.
3 Good Qbs, 3 Good Running backs, 2 Good TEs, Decent O-line
Solid front 4, Solid Lbs, Slow ASS secondary tho Sad. Sometimes they want to make me gun myself, because whenever somebody catches it in the middle of the field its a touchdown. Ronde Barber's speed is a 78 LMAO lol. But anyways i wreak havoc with the bucs. They only lack speed, but they have height so RC baby!!!!!!1
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Am i stupid for using the Bucs?   Am i stupid for using the Bucs? Empty2010-01-03, 02:32

your a buc fan, so having pride in your team and using them is not stupid
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
BucPride813
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BucPride813

PostSubject: Re: Am i stupid for using the Bucs?   Am i stupid for using the Bucs? Empty2010-01-03, 02:34

I'm da ish in madden wrote:
BucPride813 wrote:
Solid front 4, Solid Lbs, Slow ASS secondary tho Sad. Sometimes they want to make me gun myself, because whenever somebody catches it in the middle of the field its a touchdown. Ronde Barber's speed is a 78 LMAO lol. But anyways i wreak havoc with the bucs. They only lack speed, but they have height so RC baby!!!!!!1

thank you! the bucs just need ALOT more speed because the whole defense is pretty dominant if i call the right plays
Back to top Go down
BucPride813
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BucPride813

PostSubject: Re: Am i stupid for using the Bucs?   Am i stupid for using the Bucs? Empty2010-01-03, 02:35

CJDAWGG14 wrote:
your a buc fan, so having pride in your team and using them is not stupid

thank you CJDAWGG14 i guess thats the only way to play.. not be a guy living im Tampa and playing with the Panthers or Saints
Back to top Go down
miked152
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
miked152

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Am i stupid for using the Bucs?   Am i stupid for using the Bucs? Empty2010-01-03, 15:15

dude I love the bucs defense. They are nasty with all the speed at LB and hitting ability at Safety. Now there offense.....eh I have a tough time deciding whether to use Josh Johnson or Josh Freeman. I only use em whenever I play against my buddy. Its not often, but its fun
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Am i stupid for using the Bucs?   Am i stupid for using the Bucs? Empty2010-01-03, 15:20

if u like the bucs and ply good wit them. Go for it then.... Bucs FTW!!! lol
Back to top Go down
NO LUN@T1K
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
NO LUN@T1K

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Am i stupid for using the Bucs?   Am i stupid for using the Bucs? Empty2010-01-03, 15:33

If you're good with them than ur not stupid
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Am i stupid for using the Bucs?   Am i stupid for using the Bucs? Empty2010-01-03, 15:35

YOUR NAME IS BUCSPRIDE!!! you gotta use the bucs!!!!!

honestly, im one of those guys who likes to use his team and only his team and likes to play people who use their team and only their team.

i mean i dont mind trying out other teams just for fun, to mix it up, cuz you get bored, or for whatever reason.

but when it comes down to it, use YOUR team.
Back to top Go down
NO LUN@T1K
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
NO LUN@T1K

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Am i stupid for using the Bucs?   Am i stupid for using the Bucs? Empty2010-01-03, 15:38

EggzOverEazy wrote:
YOUR NAME IS BUCSPRIDE!!! you gotta use the bucs!!!!!

honestly, im one of those guys who likes to use his team and only his team and likes to play people who use their team and only their team.

i mean i dont mind trying out other teams just for fun, to mix it up, cuz you get bored, or for whatever reason.

but when it comes down to it, use YOUR team.

i agree
Back to top Go down
Mckkz044
New MS Member
New MS Member
Mckkz044

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Am i stupid for using the Bucs?   Am i stupid for using the Bucs? Empty2010-01-03, 16:00

Play with the team you want to play with, most people play to win but I want to win with the team that I love tha bears!
Back to top Go down
BucPride813
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BucPride813

PostSubject: Re: Am i stupid for using the Bucs?   Am i stupid for using the Bucs? Empty2010-01-03, 16:46

i feel everyone opinions on this... my team my town.. gotta rep em just like i rep maddenschool when im beating people
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Am i stupid for using the Bucs?   Am i stupid for using the Bucs? Empty2010-01-03, 17:55

im friends with a dude ranked in the top 100 and he uses the bucs. pretty decent team IMO
Back to top Go down
xxkareem1xx
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
xxkareem1xx

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Am i stupid for using the Bucs?   Am i stupid for using the Bucs? Empty2010-01-03, 18:46

i played every game of madden 10 with buccs! only time i did not was if i got another team giving to me in my league i have no urge/need to play with another team,buccs is my fav team i love them Am i stupid for using the Bucs? Icon_cool Thats the ony team i use
Back to top Go down
Hormel
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Hormel

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Am i stupid for using the Bucs?   Am i stupid for using the Bucs? Empty2010-01-03, 22:43

I use my Cowboys every year, hell in Madden 06 I was doing Bledsoe to Keyshawn, just use your team, no mater what the rating imo
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Am i stupid for using the Bucs?   Am i stupid for using the Bucs? Empty2010-01-04, 04:32

BucPride813 wrote:
I'm da ish in madden wrote:
BucPride813 wrote:

thank you! the bucs just need ALOT more speed because the whole defense is pretty dominant if i call the right plays

For a base defense i advise you to play a cover 2 flat and leave Ronder Barber in flat and hook zones. Everyone else you can move around. Use man to man when you're around the 30 and 20. Play to your strengths, if you lack speed on one corner, leave him near the LOS because most slow corners have good AWR, PRC, ZD. all of that. So just use cover 3 Flat is 3-3-5 to your advatge. You have speedy LB's to stretch the field with.

Lastly, make sure you have a Josh Johnson package in your offense. That speed and he can throw short. Make sure you use him.
Back to top Go down
http://Wiimaddencup.com
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Am i stupid for using the Bucs?   Am i stupid for using the Bucs? Empty2010-01-04, 05:17

i might consider using them as my full time team. they are REALLY underrated
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Am i stupid for using the Bucs?   Am i stupid for using the Bucs? Empty2010-01-04, 06:22

There QB depth Chart is like a mini Eagles QB depth chart, they have 3 good RB and a pass catching back. They aren't deep at WR, so a twins scheme could work REALLY well. They can be an annoying team to face.
Back to top Go down
http://Wiimaddencup.com
Hormel
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Hormel

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Am i stupid for using the Bucs?   Am i stupid for using the Bucs? Empty2010-01-04, 06:25

I had them in a league and hated them =/
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Am i stupid for using the Bucs?   Am i stupid for using the Bucs? Empty2010-01-04, 13:23

Stick with your team if it's what you want to do!!! I played with a Lendale White dominated offense in 08 LOL.
Back to top Go down
miked152
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
miked152

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Am i stupid for using the Bucs?   Am i stupid for using the Bucs? Empty2010-01-04, 15:01

Yep use your team. For me it was the saints all day until they got all the upgrades lol. Its funny cuz for years I was yelling for them to get rightfully upgraded, and when they do I dont use em. But I roll with them or my other team, the JAGS
Back to top Go down
L3G3ND K1LL3R
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
L3G3ND K1LL3R

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Am i stupid for using the Bucs?   Am i stupid for using the Bucs? Empty2010-01-04, 18:09

Freeman is going to be a beast with a few years under his belt.
Back to top Go down
http://www.houstontexans.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am i stupid for using the Bucs?   Am i stupid for using the Bucs? Empty

Back to top Go down

Am i stupid for using the Bucs?
Page 1 of 1