Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

How good will the bucs be

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cards
New MS Member
New MS Member
Cards

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-01-29

How good will the bucs be Empty
PostSubject: How good will the bucs be   How good will the bucs be Empty2009-02-16, 22:02

With chucky ( grudden ) out and now the bucs let go of qb jeff garcia how good are the bucs going to be? and how is going to replace garcia? McCown?
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

How good will the bucs be Empty
PostSubject: Re: How good will the bucs be   How good will the bucs be Empty2009-02-16, 22:09

im a bucs fan and i think they will be at the same level as last year which means no playoffs or a 6 seed, McCown is a pretty decent replacement for now but he not the solution. Maybe Leftwich from Pitts, or even TJ or Ferrote from the vikings
Back to top Go down

How good will the bucs be
Page 1 of 1