Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Several issues with Madden 10

Go down 
+4
wopper29
bigblue723
HeadHoncho32
ryanfree36
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ryanfree36
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Several issues with Madden 10 Empty
PostSubject: Several issues with Madden 10   Several issues with Madden 10 Empty2009-08-24, 18:40

I have several issues with this current version of madden 10. First there are way too many fumbles in the game. Second, it was to my understanding that EA Sports put some sort of punk buster to stop all these people from no huddling all game but it still happens consistently. Third, I still see the same crap as last year as far as running the ball version dime and dollar pass type defenses, there should be realistically no way that happens. Seems like this one has just as many bugs as the last madden. Last, seems hard to find players that are just flat out underhanded. If you can't play without doing underhanded stuff or cheating don't freaking waste peoples time.
Back to top Go down
HeadHoncho32
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Several issues with Madden 10   Several issues with Madden 10 Empty2009-08-24, 21:43

it's xbox man

Ps3 is perfect
Back to top Go down
http://uptowns.net/community
bigblue723
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Several issues with Madden 10   Several issues with Madden 10 Empty2009-08-24, 22:01

A few things:

1. Cover the ball, fumbles happen if you don't. R1 or RB, ask Tiki Barber.. it changed his career.

2.Why would you stop no huddle? Real teams go no huddle randomly if their regular O isn't working... Colts do it plenty.

3.I don't get what you mean by running the ball version dollar and dime pass D.

4. There will always be bums, in any sport/game.
Back to top Go down
wopper29
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Several issues with Madden 10   Several issues with Madden 10 Empty2009-08-24, 22:17

yeah cover the ball up and if the team is running no huddle put your guys in zone let them pass it then hit stick em after they catch it and they will fumble
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Several issues with Madden 10   Several issues with Madden 10 Empty2009-08-24, 22:25

wopper29 wrote:
yeah cover the ball up and if the team is running no huddle put your guys in zone let them pass it then hit stick em after they catch it and they will fumble

true true.. but i would say a couple plays in to make sure they r tired.. fatigue in this game will kill u in no huddle.. but for that all u gotta do is run a zone that will always have sumone near where the pass will b thrown.. id say cover 2 or 3
Back to top Go down
ryanfree36
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Several issues with Madden 10   Several issues with Madden 10 Empty2009-08-24, 22:44

What I mean by dime and dollar defense is in madden 09 people would call a pass type defense i.e. dollar quarter something like that and just totally shut down the run. And I have my thumb pressed on the button but still fumble, and I have noticed it happens more when your on the opponents side of the field. Also can anyone offer any help with passing the ball, to me the defense has a huge advantage on the defense. Guess I'm just absolutely frustrated with this game.
Back to top Go down
ryanfree36
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Several issues with Madden 10   Several issues with Madden 10 Empty2009-08-24, 22:46

One more thing and I guess this is a really stupid question but when I try to hit stick I never can so someone enlighten me on how to do that or which way do you push the stick. Just help a brother out.
Back to top Go down
bigblue723
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Several issues with Madden 10   Several issues with Madden 10 Empty2009-08-24, 22:50

Ah ok. If they come dollar or dime, run up the gut and use aggressive blocks.. all the guys are outside, so cut it in. If they pinch line, run outside and shift line that way, you'll burn their DL and your blockers will plow over DB's.

Passing the ball, use combinations of routes in the same zone to exploit it. Example, if you run an angle route out of the back field and put a slot guy on a slant before the angle route the zone defender will follow the slant for enough time to free up the angle. Put the zone defenders in pick your poison situations.

Read defenses pre and post snap. Know where weaknesses are for each coverage and man as well. Attack multiple levels of the field and always have a check-down. That's just off my head.

Hit stick is a lot of timing. I do it best head on, not taking a bad angle. You have to trigger it a second early to get the tackler to unload his momentum properly. It has got me some valuable turnovers, but don't overuse it. Try it in practice mode.
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Several issues with Madden 10   Several issues with Madden 10 Empty2009-08-24, 22:54

what he said ^^ or lab the timing wit sumone on this site.. hit stick in the pass game is all bout timing like bigblue said..
Back to top Go down
eFresh
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
eFresh

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Several issues with Madden 10   Several issues with Madden 10 Empty2009-08-24, 23:04

Add me, i can lab with you and help you out. Bring a mic
Back to top Go down
ryanfree36
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Several issues with Madden 10   Several issues with Madden 10 Empty2009-08-24, 23:12

Thanks guys all that you said I will definitely try. I am on 360 hopefully that's what you guys run, look forward to learning and labbing with you guys
Back to top Go down
Dizz1e
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Dizz1e

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Several issues with Madden 10   Several issues with Madden 10 Empty2009-08-26, 02:22

what is this "labbing" you guys speak of?
Back to top Go down
bigblue723
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Several issues with Madden 10   Several issues with Madden 10 Empty2009-08-26, 05:27

Labbing is when you and another gamer match up for sort of a practice session. Usually an unranked game and show each other things that may improve both people's games. Even observations about tendencies can be useful enough. Sometimes people want to experiment with playbooks or teams and need a tune up. It's just a fun way of building on your knowledge. Then you make contacts and can hit them up for games sometimes or just to share knowledge or ask a question. Some people prefer you trade info, others are just glad to help.
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Several issues with Madden 10   Several issues with Madden 10 Empty2009-08-26, 05:37

i agree w/ everything this guy said i had 3 fumbles on every redzone possesion all within the 3 yrd line 2 w/ mcfadden and 1 w/ neal my only td was score on a k/o return but guess what my fg kicker missed the extra point this gm is worse then 09 im a seasoned vet so i know 2 hold r1 especially w/ oakland
Back to top Go down
Dizz1e
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Dizz1e

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Several issues with Madden 10   Several issues with Madden 10 Empty2009-08-29, 01:05

bigblue723 wrote:
Labbing is when you and another gamer match up for sort of a practice session. Usually an unranked game and show each other things that may improve both people's games. Even observations about tendencies can be useful enough. Sometimes people want to experiment with playbooks or teams and need a tune up. It's just a fun way of building on your knowledge. Then you make contacts and can hit them up for games sometimes or just to share knowledge or ask a question. Some people prefer you trade info, others are just glad to help.

cool, thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Several issues with Madden 10   Several issues with Madden 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Several issues with Madden 10
Page 1 of 1