Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

server issues

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
otisp51
New MS Member
New MS Member
otisp51

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-12-01

server issues Empty
PostSubject: server issues   server issues Empty2010-01-14, 12:39

I have been having a problem with losing my connection to the ea server during a franchise game and it is starting to get frustrating. I have called ea and told them and they have tried several things such as having me start a new acct with a new user name and having me go into game activity and deleting madden and then do a reinstall. I have even called my service provider and had them check my modem to see if there was a problem, but there was none. My last resort is to have a tech come out and check my lines. If anyone reads this that I have attempted to play I apologize for the inconvience, guys and girl I need your expertise on this matter. can someone help please. Mind you now, I am not losing my internet connect bcause I am still able to message the person I am playing. I am just losin the server. My ethernet cord is connected directly to my PS3. I also bought a new ethernet cord. Please Help
Back to top Go down
doozie821
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-12-15

server issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: server issues   server issues Empty2010-01-16, 23:47

i have this SAME issue. everything worked fine at home but when i moved back to the dorms sometimes i can't connect to anything. my ethernet cord plugs directly into my ps3 from the wall and it still works on my laptop perfectly. i made a thread pretty similar to this and no one helped at all.... thanks guys...
Back to top Go down
jagurr
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-10-10

server issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: server issues   server issues Empty2010-01-19, 16:38

same here been happening last coouple of days freezing ain the lobby or if you get to the game freezing when waiting for the game to start. SUCKS! Me and this other guy had to try about 4 times before we could satrt our game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

server issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: server issues   server issues Empty

Back to top Go down

server issues
Page 1 of 1