Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

why do the raiders recievers drop almost every pass I throw?

Go down 
+17
the joker 260
so much swag
Mac Mittens
dUPxBTefft23
KENN3Y
moss81
amartin0315
RaidersKDB
Devo
Fodder007
2excellent
headhunter540
Playaboy23
tuki94
Duke Bronco
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
raiderzz4ever
21 posters
AuthorMessage
raiderzz4ever
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-08-21

why do the raiders recievers drop almost every pass I throw? Empty
PostSubject: why do the raiders recievers drop almost every pass I throw?   why do the raiders recievers drop almost every pass I throw? Empty2009-08-22, 18:46

Every time I pass ona simple route or dump pass short they drop the ball, or it is popped up by the defense, why? so frustrating, I understand russell is not the best QB, but good lord can he complete a pass, i mean my stats are like out 30 attempts 7 completions man in madden 09 my passer rating online was 89%. madden 10 what is wrong guys i need help
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: why do the raiders recievers drop almost every pass I throw?   why do the raiders recievers drop almost every pass I throw? Empty2009-08-22, 18:56

i ahd the same problem if u pass the ball dont lead with the stick at all. just throw a bullet pass. it helped me out alot. i couldnt complete a damn pass to save my life until i stopped leading up with the stick and throwing a bullet pass leading up on the stick helped me alot in 09 on slants but not anymore
Back to top Go down
Duke Bronco
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: why do the raiders recievers drop almost every pass I throw?   why do the raiders recievers drop almost every pass I throw? Empty2009-08-22, 22:34

Because the raiders suck!!!!!
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: why do the raiders recievers drop almost every pass I throw?   why do the raiders recievers drop almost every pass I throw? Empty2009-08-22, 22:40

lol yea they do suck, that might be your number one reason
Back to top Go down
Playaboy23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: why do the raiders recievers drop almost every pass I throw?   why do the raiders recievers drop almost every pass I throw? Empty2009-08-22, 22:57

lols isn't it classic when u have a nice slant route ur receiver is over you throw it to him and it slips throu his fingers right into a corner in safety it's classic it happened to me bout 2 times in one game
Back to top Go down
headhunter540
New MS Member
New MS Member
headhunter540

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: why do the raiders recievers drop almost every pass I throw?   why do the raiders recievers drop almost every pass I throw? Empty2009-08-23, 02:44

The receivers dont suck. They catch everything i throw at em.

Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ wrote:
if u pass the ball dont lead with the stick at all. just throw a bullet pass.
Back to top Go down
2excellent
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: why do the raiders recievers drop almost every pass I throw?   why do the raiders recievers drop almost every pass I throw? Empty2009-08-23, 17:26

run better routs , improve you throwing tech
Back to top Go down
Fodder007
New MS Member
New MS Member
Fodder007

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: why do the raiders recievers drop almost every pass I throw?   why do the raiders recievers drop almost every pass I throw? Empty2009-08-24, 13:01

^Improve your throwing technique how?

What do you mean when you say don't lead with the stick? Wasn't aware it made a difference.
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: why do the raiders recievers drop almost every pass I throw?   why do the raiders recievers drop almost every pass I throw? Empty2009-08-24, 13:19

raiders WRs suck man. theyre so inconsistent ill play a game where they dont drop any passes and the next game they're missin all these open catches
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: why do the raiders recievers drop almost every pass I throw?   why do the raiders recievers drop almost every pass I throw? Empty2009-08-24, 13:21

leading with the stick would be...well if u wanted 2 throw a high pass u would hold up the the left joystick and the ball will go higher. or if u hold it 2 the right the ball will go in front of ur reciever.u would want 2 lead to the right if ur running a cross pattern to the right and u want 2 get the ball in front of ur wr if a defender is trailing him. hope that answers ur question 007
Back to top Go down
RaidersKDB
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-08-28

PostSubject: Re: why do the raiders recievers drop almost every pass I throw?   why do the raiders recievers drop almost every pass I throw? Empty2009-08-28, 20:59

They do suck, but I win with them. Don't know how but they catch slants and crossing patterns well. If you throw the deep ball just make sure they have steps on the db's. Dmac is a beast in a pass patterrn.
Back to top Go down
amartin0315
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: why do the raiders recievers drop almost every pass I throw?   why do the raiders recievers drop almost every pass I throw? Empty2009-08-29, 13:53

i got my butt whooped by the raiders (me, eagles) with some guy who must've really known how to use em...try garcia - he was using a white boy QB i think
Back to top Go down
moss81
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
moss81

Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: why do the raiders recievers drop almost every pass I throw?   why do the raiders recievers drop almost every pass I throw? Empty2009-08-29, 16:48

ive been lovin the raiders receivers. im 5-0 with them currently and heyward-bey is an absolute beast. miller catches everything to
Back to top Go down
KENN3Y
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-08-30

PostSubject: Re: why do the raiders recievers drop almost every pass I throw?   why do the raiders recievers drop almost every pass I throw? Empty2009-08-30, 18:23

because jamarcus russel and garcia suck
Back to top Go down
dUPxBTefft23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
dUPxBTefft23

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: why do the raiders recievers drop almost every pass I throw?   why do the raiders recievers drop almost every pass I throw? Empty2009-08-30, 18:28

yea dude i used them i love the D but GOOD GOD there QBs are terrible cuz garcia can throw longer then 15 yds without having a heart attack and jamarcus um ya dont even want to start with him lol
Back to top Go down
Mac Mittens
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: why do the raiders recievers drop almost every pass I throw?   why do the raiders recievers drop almost every pass I throw? Empty2010-01-08, 15:04

The raiders are sick one of the best teams on the game if you know what your doing. Put Scheillns num 1. wideout # 2 Haybey and Louis in the slot. DMC 1st running back and put Bush as your full back and qb gradkowski and its money ALL DAY. One a 9 game win streak I'm lvl 10 and beat lvl 1 up to lvl 30 the team in the most underrated on the game!!!
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: why do the raiders recievers drop almost every pass I throw?   why do the raiders recievers drop almost every pass I throw? Empty2010-01-08, 17:22

it's the RAIDER'S...MAN!
Back to top Go down
the joker 260
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
the joker 260

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: why do the raiders recievers drop almost every pass I throw?   why do the raiders recievers drop almost every pass I throw? Empty2010-01-08, 20:24

da raiders wrs are not good da best option is fargas out of the back,n miller on da flats
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/coltsammy
rezzew
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-10-12

PostSubject: Re: why do the raiders recievers drop almost every pass I throw?   why do the raiders recievers drop almost every pass I throw? Empty2010-01-08, 23:29

If you don't try to pass balls deep down the field in traffic, and focus on the run while mixing in the shorter passing game the raiders are pretty much an amazing team as you can just sit back and let the fastest corners and linebackers in the game get picks all day.

Also don't use Russell, he sucks the donkey and can miss like 5 to 10 yard wide open passes.....put in Gradkowski as his short to medium throw accuracy is much better.
Back to top Go down
Prophet1451
New MS Member
New MS Member
Prophet1451

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-02-12

PostSubject: Re: why do the raiders recievers drop almost every pass I throw?   why do the raiders recievers drop almost every pass I throw? Empty2010-02-16, 17:13

Here's a question, Miami is no better the the Raiders, maybe better runners and a better defense at most. I play with Miami 100% of the time, same s*** though, can't pass to save my life. Check it out, I will throw a lob screen pass, R.Brown or Ricky, they both will drop that s***! Let me tell you, I could win soooo many games if my guys would pass, WTF am I doing wrong? 077 I feel your pain brotha!
Back to top Go down
dmtnt
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: why do the raiders recievers drop almost every pass I throw?   why do the raiders recievers drop almost every pass I throw? Empty2010-02-17, 19:23

Only do short passes with the raiders, and Run ,
I use Run N Gun PB, 3 game Win steeak, against a 22, a 18 and a 13, I score every time mostly. It is a good playbook for the short gains.

Last edited by dmtnt on 2010-02-17, 21:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: why do the raiders recievers drop almost every pass I throw?   why do the raiders recievers drop almost every pass I throw? Empty2010-02-17, 19:36

Because the Raiders receivers have worse hands than the Browns offensive lineman.. Thats why
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why do the raiders recievers drop almost every pass I throw?   why do the raiders recievers drop almost every pass I throw? Empty

Back to top Go down

why do the raiders recievers drop almost every pass I throw?
Page 1 of 1