Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

How to utilize recievers in the West coast offense

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Moore's Pats
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Moore's Pats

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2009-08-25

How to utilize recievers in the West coast offense Empty
PostSubject: How to utilize recievers in the West coast offense   How to utilize recievers in the West coast offense Empty2009-08-28, 12:58

Ive found myself doing nothing but passing to rb's id like some plays to my recievers to but cant seem to utilize them im using philly. Thanks guys
Back to top Go down
G L O R Y Y
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: How to utilize recievers in the West coast offense   How to utilize recievers in the West coast offense Empty2009-08-28, 13:41

slants, crossing routes, screens always seem to work for me cause of their quick receivers. You have to utilize their speed, i also like to line westbrook in the slot or out wide alot also. Dont be afraid to mix vick in there to!
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: How to utilize recievers in the West coast offense   How to utilize recievers in the West coast offense Empty2009-08-28, 15:18

definitely do some slants. also, if you notice your opponent in cover 2, try a play that has a WR doing a deep post. works just about every time.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: How to utilize recievers in the West coast offense   How to utilize recievers in the West coast offense Empty2009-08-28, 19:22

G L O R Y Y wrote:
slants, crossing routes, screens always seem to work for me cause of their quick receivers. You have to utilize their speed, i also like to line westbrook in the slot or out wide alot also. Dont be afraid to mix vick in there to!

^^ CO-SIGN!!

there is no reason for why the Eagles can't get going in the West Coast offense.
Back to top Go down
ElishaManning
New MS Member
New MS Member
ElishaManning

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: How to utilize recievers in the West coast offense   How to utilize recievers in the West coast offense Empty2009-08-29, 00:02

i use wit with the cowboys and chargers, works wonders my man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to utilize recievers in the West coast offense   How to utilize recievers in the West coast offense Empty

Back to top Go down

How to utilize recievers in the West coast offense
Page 1 of 1