Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

The CSOF Fantasy Draft Attendance

Go down 
+7
bigbuddah
alpgballer15
PeytonMvPManning
joeydee14
jwhite
tuki94
EggzOverEazy
11 posters

Will you be at the fantasy draft?
Yes
The CSOF Fantasy Draft Attendance Back_catg86%The CSOF Fantasy Draft Attendance Back_catg
 86% [ 12 ]
No
The CSOF Fantasy Draft Attendance Back_catg0%The CSOF Fantasy Draft Attendance Back_catg
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe
The CSOF Fantasy Draft Attendance Back_catg14%The CSOF Fantasy Draft Attendance Back_catg
 14% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

The CSOF Fantasy Draft Attendance Empty
PostSubject: The CSOF Fantasy Draft Attendance   The CSOF Fantasy Draft Attendance Empty2009-08-22, 13:30

MySpace Countdowns
The draft will be, without a doubt, no questions asked, 99.awholelotof9s % sure, on saturday august 29th at 1:00 pm EST for the first half, and sunday august 30th at 1:00 pm EST for the 2nd half.

If you cannot make it, you will want to set your draft board so that you get the picks that you want. If you can make it, thank you, we should have a good time picking players and figuring out our teams, and our competition's teams.

The draft will take place on the EA Sports Online Franchise website OR on your PS3 from our Online Franchise's menu. I suggest going to this link and signing in to get familiar with the site before the draft, so everything will go over smoothly.

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/madden/franchise/individualFranchise?prefs=fId%3D20988

See you there!

Last edited by EggzOverEazy on 2009-09-01, 02:30; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: The CSOF Fantasy Draft Attendance   The CSOF Fantasy Draft Attendance Empty2009-08-22, 13:31

i should be srai, jus gotta check my work schedule
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

PostSubject: Re: The CSOF Fantasy Draft Attendance   The CSOF Fantasy Draft Attendance Empty2009-08-22, 14:58

by the way, my goal for draft attendance is 20 teams.

so try to make it if you can, i pushed the time back to 1:00 pm EST so it wouldnt be a hassle for west coasters to get up early in the morning.
Back to top Go down
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: The CSOF Fantasy Draft Attendance   The CSOF Fantasy Draft Attendance Empty2009-08-22, 15:11

Sat not Sun...Have my fantasy football draft Sun.
Back to top Go down
joeydee14
New MS Member
New MS Member
joeydee14

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: The CSOF Fantasy Draft Attendance   The CSOF Fantasy Draft Attendance Empty2009-08-22, 17:39

ill be there for saturday. won't for sunday though so ill have to make up a draft board for the 2nd day
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: The CSOF Fantasy Draft Attendance   The CSOF Fantasy Draft Attendance Empty2009-08-22, 18:41

i will be there for all of saturdays and part of sundays
Back to top Go down
alpgballer15
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: The CSOF Fantasy Draft Attendance   The CSOF Fantasy Draft Attendance Empty2009-08-23, 16:52

I vote finish draft on sat it can be done Im in a league already and honestly it doesnt take that long to finish we had 25 people online during and usually we toggled the picks for 30 secs. You should already know in your mind who you want to pick some pics will take 5 secs or less. The players immediately come off the board as someone pics them so just if you want a player always have a back up in mind
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: The CSOF Fantasy Draft Attendance   The CSOF Fantasy Draft Attendance Empty2009-08-23, 17:03

ill be at work but able to make my picks and even i cant someone will be able to make my picks for me but lets get it goin man i soo ready...we could be done with this if erbody woulda did it in the first place but im still ready
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: The CSOF Fantasy Draft Attendance   The CSOF Fantasy Draft Attendance Empty2009-08-23, 17:11

i most likely will miss both days, those are my last 2 days of summer vacation and i will be doing all the s*** i can before school starts on monday.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Theschill
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: The CSOF Fantasy Draft Attendance   The CSOF Fantasy Draft Attendance Empty2009-08-24, 17:01

I'll be there. Has anyone done the draft from the website as opposed to the in game option? Is it better/worse?
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

PostSubject: Re: The CSOF Fantasy Draft Attendance   The CSOF Fantasy Draft Attendance Empty2009-08-24, 23:04

it looks like it will be far better on the website. except, jwhite said the site was slow for him, but its been perfect for me. on the site it gives you a personal countdown to your next pick, it gives you a recap, and it has a chatbox.
Back to top Go down
alpgballer15
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: The CSOF Fantasy Draft Attendance   The CSOF Fantasy Draft Attendance Empty2009-08-25, 03:38

how do I get to the website for the draft
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

PostSubject: Re: The CSOF Fantasy Draft Attendance   The CSOF Fantasy Draft Attendance Empty2009-08-25, 10:44

dude click the link thats at the bottom of the post. i've posted the site all over our section, you can find it if you just look.
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: The CSOF Fantasy Draft Attendance   The CSOF Fantasy Draft Attendance Empty2009-08-25, 23:48

cant make saturday cuz i got a game but sunday i can make
Back to top Go down
alpgballer15
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: The CSOF Fantasy Draft Attendance   The CSOF Fantasy Draft Attendance Empty2009-08-26, 23:57

theschill game option draft was horrible... i tried it for another draft.. im going to be using the website
Back to top Go down
Theschill
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: The CSOF Fantasy Draft Attendance   The CSOF Fantasy Draft Attendance Empty2009-08-27, 09:05

Thanks for letting me know!
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

PostSubject: Re: The CSOF Fantasy Draft Attendance   The CSOF Fantasy Draft Attendance Empty2009-08-27, 09:43

plus if you look at the website, its so cool. you can go there right now and search for players by attributes, and then you can add them to your draft list so when we actually do the draft you can see who is available out of the people you're interested in.

plus they have their own chatbox

and they have their own timer for you and stuff. it lets you know whos up next, when your next pick is.... its just real nice.
Back to top Go down
joeydee14
New MS Member
New MS Member
joeydee14

Number of posts : 77

PostSubject: Re: The CSOF Fantasy Draft Attendance   The CSOF Fantasy Draft Attendance Empty2009-08-27, 13:05

does anyone know how much time is allowed in between picks? or is that determined on the commmisioners decision? if so did you put a time limit eazy?
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

PostSubject: Re: The CSOF Fantasy Draft Attendance   The CSOF Fantasy Draft Attendance Empty2009-08-27, 13:19

naw, i dont know how much time, and no i dont eve know if i can change the time.

but 1 minute is DEFINITELY enough time, and anything more would make this drag on like hell. if everyone tries to get a pick in within 30 seconds we should be fine, but over a minute would be too much.
Back to top Go down
hailthewild
New MS Member
New MS Member
hailthewild

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: The CSOF Fantasy Draft Attendance   The CSOF Fantasy Draft Attendance Empty2009-08-27, 13:21

hey eggz, sorry to inform you but I don't think I will be able to do both the MG league and the franchise!! Let someone else be in the franchise!! Sorry about that.... Hope it all goes well, see you in MG!!
Back to top Go down
alpgballer15
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: The CSOF Fantasy Draft Attendance   The CSOF Fantasy Draft Attendance Empty2009-08-27, 21:33

hey eggs you can switch the time between pics and set the duration and you can also pause
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

PostSubject: Re: The CSOF Fantasy Draft Attendance   The CSOF Fantasy Draft Attendance Empty2009-08-27, 21:39

oh ok, nice! thanks. it will be 30 seconds then, maybe little more. but everyone is encouraged to make picks with haste, like when its your pick dont hesitate at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The CSOF Fantasy Draft Attendance   The CSOF Fantasy Draft Attendance Empty

Back to top Go down

The CSOF Fantasy Draft Attendance
Page 1 of 1