Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Fantasy Draft Help

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2009-10-13

Fantasy Draft Help Empty
PostSubject: Fantasy Draft Help   Fantasy Draft Help Empty2009-12-13, 22:23

Me and my buddy like to do fantasy drafts and unstead of playing out the games, we put our controllers to the middle and like to watch our teams battle each other. Lately he's been having better seasons than me. We usually see who has more wins after 5-6 seasons.

Im wondering if anyone can give me a list of the first 20 positions I should be trying to draft to have a great team.

Remember, I don't play the team myself, WE spectate the games. so please consider that if you guys have any suggestions.

I usually stack my defense but that hasnt been working. I tried going balanced and mostly O also, but I cant beat him.

TIPS PLEASE
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Fantasy Draft Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Draft Help   Fantasy Draft Help Empty2009-12-14, 10:50

First thing I would do is get the most accurate QB, then the best trucking back then the best WR. Then I would draft Defense by speed then overall.

But your asking for advice on playing in a manner most people are not doing. So it is tough to get an answer.

You may be the best qualified to answer your own question.
Back to top Go down

Fantasy Draft Help
Page 1 of 1