Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

The CSOF pre-draft talk and countdown

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

The CSOF pre-draft talk and countdown Empty
PostSubject: The CSOF pre-draft talk and countdown   The CSOF pre-draft talk and countdown Empty2009-08-24, 22:43

MySpace Countdowns

Go to EA's Online Franchise site, located here: http://onlinefranchise.easports.com/. Use your PSN log-in details to access your OF hub, and then on the left of the next page click the tab for 'Championship Series'. This is where anyone who is hoping to fully participate in the draft should be when this countdown hits 000:00:00:00. If anyone is having trouble with the website but still wants to take part in the draft, you can go to our franchise through the Madden online menu.

Use this thread to discuss anything draft and pre-season related.

Last edited by EggzOverEazy on 2009-09-01, 02:31; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
joeydee14
New MS Member
New MS Member
joeydee14

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: The CSOF pre-draft talk and countdown   The CSOF pre-draft talk and countdown Empty2009-08-24, 23:29

if anyone takes mark sanchez in the first round ill be pissed haha just playin hope everyone has there draft strategies ready and best of luck to everyone
Back to top Go down
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: The CSOF pre-draft talk and countdown   The CSOF pre-draft talk and countdown Empty2009-08-24, 23:30

Who is going after Vick in the 1st rd? I know someone is going to take him early.
Back to top Go down
joeydee14
New MS Member
New MS Member
joeydee14

PostSubject: Re: The CSOF pre-draft talk and countdown   The CSOF pre-draft talk and countdown Empty2009-08-24, 23:41

i just looked on the onlinefranchise website and its got a draft order already set. is that the actual order #1 pick is that able to be traded haha
Back to top Go down
alpgballer15
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: The CSOF pre-draft talk and countdown   The CSOF pre-draft talk and countdown Empty2009-08-26, 23:54

I tried a draft through the game and it was terrible I definately recommend using the website.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

PostSubject: Re: The CSOF pre-draft talk and countdown   The CSOF pre-draft talk and countdown Empty2009-08-27, 00:18

ill be thinking of who im drafting until saturday. but yeah, im interested in who takes mike vick. im gonna go focus on 2 stars, for my first 2 rounds, and then i'll have a list of sleepers to choose from.
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: The CSOF pre-draft talk and countdown   The CSOF pre-draft talk and countdown Empty2009-08-27, 23:21

everybody make sure they get their oline strait, cause that is a key move in the madden fantasy drafts
Back to top Go down
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: The CSOF pre-draft talk and countdown   The CSOF pre-draft talk and countdown Empty2009-08-28, 02:35

Man I love where i'm picking #15...With 10 95+ rated defensive players I'll have no trouble picking up an impact defensive player in the first round. I mean Reed, Polamulo, Aso, Willis, Haynesworth anyone of these players will look good wearing that silver and black...I should be able to get who I want in the 2nd and 3rd rounds with no problem..This draft is going to be sweet!
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

PostSubject: Re: The CSOF pre-draft talk and countdown   The CSOF pre-draft talk and countdown Empty2009-08-28, 10:27

yeah jwhite, im fuckin STOKED man! i spent like a half hour last night going through all the players i wanted, 117 to be exact, and put them in my draft profile (if you guys havent seen it, go to the EA Online Franchise site, log in, click our franchise, then click fantasy draft and you should be able to figure it out from there). If i end up getting half of them I will be a power house, but if i get 20 of em I should be good. i filled it with a lot of sleepers, so its definitely possible.
Back to top Go down
joeydee14
New MS Member
New MS Member
joeydee14

PostSubject: Re: The CSOF pre-draft talk and countdown   The CSOF pre-draft talk and countdown Empty2009-08-28, 11:03

With 26 Hours until the draft Kicks off the Chicago Bears Front office is still undecided between 3 or 4 different guys
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

PostSubject: Re: The CSOF pre-draft talk and countdown   The CSOF pre-draft talk and countdown Empty2009-08-30, 12:54

day 2 starts in 7 minutes.

don't forget about getting some injury insurance. i'd hate to see your QB get put on IR for the entire season at week 1, and then you have Charlie Frye as your starter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The CSOF pre-draft talk and countdown   The CSOF pre-draft talk and countdown Empty

Back to top Go down

The CSOF pre-draft talk and countdown
Page 1 of 1