Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

looking for a new team

Go down 
+7
UmarAllAroundYou
jsmall28
62YSailUnion
crackajack
Crunk
BOSTN BEANER
moss81
11 posters
AuthorMessage
moss81
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
moss81

Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-12-30

looking for a new team Empty
PostSubject: looking for a new team   looking for a new team Empty2009-08-20, 18:46

i started as GB and loved their secondary and rodgers is a beast but the one downfall was grant. i need a RB with good speed and he only has 85. So then i moved on to the titans cuz of CJ's 99 speed and the defenses are pretty similar. But collins can not make a deep or intermediate passes for his life. he has missed a wide open CJ on a streak countless times some when the game depended on it.

so my question is can someone suggest a team that has a good accuracy qb, speed back (obviously not like CJ lol) and a good secondary (DL and LB's don't really matter that much to me, i just need a defense that can get picks)

thanks
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: looking for a new team   looking for a new team Empty2009-08-20, 18:59

Da bears
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: looking for a new team   looking for a new team Empty2009-08-20, 19:04

If u don't like da bears san diego also fits ur style.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: looking for a new team   looking for a new team Empty2009-08-20, 19:09

Miami, Philly, Giants, or Vikings.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
moss81
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
moss81

PostSubject: Re: looking for a new team   looking for a new team Empty2009-08-20, 19:42

LiL MooReR wrote:
Miami, Philly, Giants, or Vikings.

i dont think that miami, or the vikings have a good enough secondary. and favre is less accurate than collins

and i was thinking bout san diego also
Back to top Go down
moss81
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
moss81

PostSubject: Re: looking for a new team   looking for a new team Empty2009-08-20, 21:06

never mind, i just tried miami and they are really good. brown trucks over everyone and pennington is accurate and him and white are a great 1, 2 punch to keep the defense off balance. and if u put davis as #2 cb their secondary is decent. also putting taylor at DE helps for me
Back to top Go down
crackajack
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: looking for a new team   looking for a new team Empty2009-08-20, 22:53

sandiago sucks i beat them with the lions . they run well but if u have skill on d u can shutem down. cromartie is as effective this yr .imo. i personaly like to use the sucky teams its allways fun beating good teams with crap .
Back to top Go down
62YSailUnion
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
62YSailUnion

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: looking for a new team   looking for a new team Empty2009-08-21, 20:37

BOSTN BEANER wrote:
Da bears

Yea there beast been using them n there amazing
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: looking for a new team   looking for a new team Empty2009-08-21, 22:43

i say the eagles (partly because they are my favorite team, lol). but they are really fitted for your style. mcnabb is very, very accurate. westbrook has a good amount of speed and should suit you well. asante is one of the best corners in the game, and sheldon brown is very solid. good team on offense and defense
Back to top Go down
moss81
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
moss81

PostSubject: Re: looking for a new team   looking for a new team Empty2009-08-21, 23:11

jsmall28 wrote:
i say the eagles (partly because they are my favorite team, lol). but they are really fitted for your style. mcnabb is very, very accurate. westbrook has a good amount of speed and should suit you well. asante is one of the best corners in the game, and sheldon brown is very solid. good team on offense and defense

ya but what fun is it using the best team in the game
Back to top Go down
UmarAllAroundYou
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: looking for a new team   looking for a new team Empty2009-08-21, 23:35

how bout the cards? they got roger cromartie - he'll get u picks, warner's really good, and hightowers alright
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: looking for a new team   looking for a new team Empty2009-08-21, 23:35

i dont think the eagles are the best team in the game. i think either the steelers or the patriots are the best teams, i might just be talking ratings wise but that's what i think
Back to top Go down
WitnessKingJames23
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: looking for a new team   looking for a new team Empty2009-08-22, 05:09

jaguars are really nice give them a shot, i mean they are really nice with tory holt upgrade they can be a sleeper, obv jones has speed/power, defense is really goood

go for it goood qb with accuracy and spped
Back to top Go down
carlo874
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: looking for a new team   looking for a new team Empty2009-08-22, 12:14

this is gonna sound bad but try the seahawks... all their linebackers are over 84 and they have kerney on the line to give pressure. they actually have one of the better D's in madden, and on O they have a 95 speed Rb and a more powerful 88 speed who i usually start and sub in the 95 for outside runs. hasselback is pretty accurate and they have 2 good wr's and burleson is decent. im 5-0 with them now
Back to top Go down
vick7
New MS Member
New MS Member
vick7

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: looking for a new team   looking for a new team Empty2009-08-22, 13:19

Jags are sick i used them in 09 but they were alot better then the D has weakend but Mojo is pretty much unstopable if you use him right also you have mathis who is a beast but most importantly the coke head Matt Jones
Back to top Go down
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: looking for a new team   looking for a new team Empty2009-08-22, 15:37

my team is the 49ers this year. solid secondary. gore is 92 speed and well rounded in everything else. WR are ok, nice TE. i have lots of LB nanos so the speed at LB really helps me. hill can hit the short to intermediate well enough for me and smith is fast enough to move around and hit longer passes. probably not ur style but i'd give them a look. i like them for their good corners, gore, and great LB core.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for a new team   looking for a new team Empty

Back to top Go down

looking for a new team
Page 1 of 1