Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

WIDE CAMERA: PLEASE HELP! HOW DO I GET THE FULLFULLFULL WIDE CAMERA LIKE IN THIS YOUTUBE VID??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
chris hbk
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-08-15

WIDE CAMERA: PLEASE HELP! HOW DO I GET THE FULLFULLFULL WIDE CAMERA LIKE IN THIS YOUTUBE VID?? Empty
PostSubject: WIDE CAMERA: PLEASE HELP! HOW DO I GET THE FULLFULLFULL WIDE CAMERA LIKE IN THIS YOUTUBE VID??   WIDE CAMERA: PLEASE HELP! HOW DO I GET THE FULLFULLFULL WIDE CAMERA LIKE IN THIS YOUTUBE VID?? Empty2009-08-15, 09:28

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIJCYJwtFiI&feature=PlayList&p=7569A323760778F9&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=33

When I have the camera set to wide... I STILL can;t see the full width of the pitch the way you can in this you tube video! I have a 46" tv, so that can't be the problem. Basically, the view I get is still wide and far away, but STRAIGHT from the moment the ball is snapped, it takes a vital second or two to see the wide recievers... why?? How do i see what this video shows, with the FULL width of the firld, with both wide recievers from the moment the ball is snapped? Is it because this video is comp vs comp?? Please help!

also, whilst i love this wide view for offense (i'd love it even more if i was able to get the full wide view with recievers from the moment the ball is snapped like in the youtube video!) i prefer the normal view for defense. I wish there was a way to set it up so that it automatically switched from one to the other when you're on off or defence without having to press start and do it manually.
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2009-03-18

WIDE CAMERA: PLEASE HELP! HOW DO I GET THE FULLFULLFULL WIDE CAMERA LIKE IN THIS YOUTUBE VID?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WIDE CAMERA: PLEASE HELP! HOW DO I GET THE FULLFULLFULL WIDE CAMERA LIKE IN THIS YOUTUBE VID??   WIDE CAMERA: PLEASE HELP! HOW DO I GET THE FULLFULLFULL WIDE CAMERA LIKE IN THIS YOUTUBE VID?? Empty2009-08-15, 09:31

Yeah I have the same problem you can't see the WRS!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c4jun
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: WIDE CAMERA: PLEASE HELP! HOW DO I GET THE FULLFULLFULL WIDE CAMERA LIKE IN THIS YOUTUBE VID??   WIDE CAMERA: PLEASE HELP! HOW DO I GET THE FULLFULLFULL WIDE CAMERA LIKE IN THIS YOUTUBE VID?? Empty2009-08-15, 10:58

i think that video was recorded on a wide screen TV. there are settings you can adjust on PS3 to display the game in wide screen mode, but i dont know about xbox. so im not 100% sure how he got his camera angle like that, but i guess its just set to wide on a wide screen tv.
Back to top Go down
chris hbk
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: WIDE CAMERA: PLEASE HELP! HOW DO I GET THE FULLFULLFULL WIDE CAMERA LIKE IN THIS YOUTUBE VID??   WIDE CAMERA: PLEASE HELP! HOW DO I GET THE FULLFULLFULL WIDE CAMERA LIKE IN THIS YOUTUBE VID?? Empty2009-08-15, 11:25

i have a widescreen 46" tv?? I'll try playing around with the settings in the actual 360 menu...
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: WIDE CAMERA: PLEASE HELP! HOW DO I GET THE FULLFULLFULL WIDE CAMERA LIKE IN THIS YOUTUBE VID??   WIDE CAMERA: PLEASE HELP! HOW DO I GET THE FULLFULLFULL WIDE CAMERA LIKE IN THIS YOUTUBE VID?? Empty2009-08-16, 00:25

Eggz how do you do this?
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

PostSubject: Re: WIDE CAMERA: PLEASE HELP! HOW DO I GET THE FULLFULLFULL WIDE CAMERA LIKE IN THIS YOUTUBE VID??   WIDE CAMERA: PLEASE HELP! HOW DO I GET THE FULLFULLFULL WIDE CAMERA LIKE IN THIS YOUTUBE VID?? Empty2009-08-16, 14:33

Can anybody let me know? I really want to use that angle.
Back to top Go down
chris hbk
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: WIDE CAMERA: PLEASE HELP! HOW DO I GET THE FULLFULLFULL WIDE CAMERA LIKE IN THIS YOUTUBE VID??   WIDE CAMERA: PLEASE HELP! HOW DO I GET THE FULLFULLFULL WIDE CAMERA LIKE IN THIS YOUTUBE VID?? Empty2009-08-18, 06:41

bit embarrassed! i "fixed" it! i went ito options in my 360 menu and selectyed widescreen... duh! ta 4 all replys though! also, in that menu i found i can make the game go STRAIGHT to the game screen, without ******* around in that new wii style menu! thanks again
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

PostSubject: Re: WIDE CAMERA: PLEASE HELP! HOW DO I GET THE FULLFULLFULL WIDE CAMERA LIKE IN THIS YOUTUBE VID??   WIDE CAMERA: PLEASE HELP! HOW DO I GET THE FULLFULLFULL WIDE CAMERA LIKE IN THIS YOUTUBE VID?? Empty2009-08-18, 12:11

I started using this angle 2 days ago and it's amazing! I never want to use the default angle again.
Back to top Go down
Nayskin
New MS Member
New MS Member
Nayskin

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: WIDE CAMERA: PLEASE HELP! HOW DO I GET THE FULLFULLFULL WIDE CAMERA LIKE IN THIS YOUTUBE VID??   WIDE CAMERA: PLEASE HELP! HOW DO I GET THE FULLFULLFULL WIDE CAMERA LIKE IN THIS YOUTUBE VID?? Empty2009-08-19, 23:07

how do you do this on ps3?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WIDE CAMERA: PLEASE HELP! HOW DO I GET THE FULLFULLFULL WIDE CAMERA LIKE IN THIS YOUTUBE VID??   WIDE CAMERA: PLEASE HELP! HOW DO I GET THE FULLFULLFULL WIDE CAMERA LIKE IN THIS YOUTUBE VID?? Empty

Back to top Go down

WIDE CAMERA: PLEASE HELP! HOW DO I GET THE FULLFULLFULL WIDE CAMERA LIKE IN THIS YOUTUBE VID??
Page 1 of 1