Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

i see alot of ppl complain about madden and want 2k back.

Go down 
+10
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
so much swag
raptors505
dracocepheus
MiamiXCanes
Mcnair2Wycheck
Hormel
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
crackajack
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
crackajack
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-03-15

i see alot of ppl complain about madden and want 2k back. Empty
PostSubject: i see alot of ppl complain about madden and want 2k back.   i see alot of ppl complain about madden and want 2k back. Empty2009-12-11, 19:36

i have always bought madden....and i use to get 2k also...but this is what i see on other web site like pastapadres website .ppl want 2k back but i dont think the game would be better at all .look at all the problems peaple are haveing with the 2k basketball game. i hear it really screwed up i mean worse then maddenhas ever been.my opinion is that it would not get better with another brand name on it.imo.they just need to work on game issuse other then binging in other dumb gimmics. imo whats your openions on it .
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: i see alot of ppl complain about madden and want 2k back.   i see alot of ppl complain about madden and want 2k back. Empty2009-12-11, 19:45

2k, that bull s*** will never coem back..madden is the best football game ever made and always will be
Back to top Go down
Hormel
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Hormel

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: i see alot of ppl complain about madden and want 2k back.   i see alot of ppl complain about madden and want 2k back. Empty2009-12-11, 20:07

As much as I love Madden 10, and as much fun as I had online with Madden 09, I still think NFL 2k5 was the best football game I ever played
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: i see alot of ppl complain about madden and want 2k back.   i see alot of ppl complain about madden and want 2k back. Empty2009-12-11, 20:11

My biggest issue with Madden is AI players don't play their assignments half the time and then another ten percent of the time they make superhuman plays. I wish they'd just make them do what they are supposed to.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: i see alot of ppl complain about madden and want 2k back.   i see alot of ppl complain about madden and want 2k back. Empty2009-12-11, 20:22

i was never a fan of 2k. and i have the basketball game and i dont really like that either so im not sure if "NFL 2k10" would be all that great anyway
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: i see alot of ppl complain about madden and want 2k back.   i see alot of ppl complain about madden and want 2k back. Empty2009-12-11, 21:44

Mcnair2Wycheck wrote:
My biggest issue with Madden is AI players don't play their assignments half the time and then another ten percent of the time they make superhuman plays. I wish they'd just make them do what they are supposed to.

Like a Line Backer jumping to the moon for an Int. Yeah that crap still happens to me
Back to top Go down
crackajack
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: i see alot of ppl complain about madden and want 2k back.   i see alot of ppl complain about madden and want 2k back. Empty2009-12-12, 12:26

dracocepheus wrote:
Mcnair2Wycheck wrote:

Like a Line Backer jumping to the moon for an Int. Yeah that crap still happens to me
ya with the roster update the saints lbers jump out of the stadiam.lol.i still would like to see man cov work better.ai should be able to shut down 1 play after seeing it 20 time a game.
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: i see alot of ppl complain about madden and want 2k back.   i see alot of ppl complain about madden and want 2k back. Empty2009-12-12, 13:27

dracocepheus wrote:
Mcnair2Wycheck wrote:

I use DE contain a lot and once every 4 or 5 games my DE will just pick of a bullet pass that's like 5 yards away from them. I mean It's nice for me when it happens but it's garbage that EA lets it happen.
Back to top Go down
raptors505
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
raptors505

Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: i see alot of ppl complain about madden and want 2k back.   i see alot of ppl complain about madden and want 2k back. Empty2009-12-12, 15:56

i loved 2k football when it came out. mcnair2whycheck, i agree with you, i wish the defensive players would play right and not go superman for one play then turn into a complete dumba$$ the next play
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: i see alot of ppl complain about madden and want 2k back.   i see alot of ppl complain about madden and want 2k back. Empty2009-12-12, 17:31

yeah 2k5 was that sh!t the animation for catching,throwing,running and hitting was that sh!t i still fuk's with it,to let me know we need a good football game out!!!!!!! i see alot of ppl complain about madden and want 2k back. 649595
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: i see alot of ppl complain about madden and want 2k back.   i see alot of ppl complain about madden and want 2k back. Empty2009-12-12, 21:45

iTz Unr3al wrote:
2k, that bull s*** will never coem back..madden is the best football game ever made and always will be
of course a known glitcher would think madden is the best game ever
Back to top Go down
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xRideTheCannaBus36xx

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: i see alot of ppl complain about madden and want 2k back.   i see alot of ppl complain about madden and want 2k back. Empty2009-12-13, 00:05

ZING!!! Nice DMC ahahaa

Anyways, 2k was easily the best football game of all time....just imagine how crazy it would be if they were still making football games.

NFL 2k10...wow think of that

The animations were just sick, and that was in 05 that it was made i think? or 04...cant remember
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: i see alot of ppl complain about madden and want 2k back.   i see alot of ppl complain about madden and want 2k back. Empty2009-12-13, 01:16

it was 05 i still have it!!!!pure fire ..if you go buy it 6 dollar's lololololol..cop it for old time's brother's..
Back to top Go down
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xRideTheCannaBus36xx

PostSubject: Re: i see alot of ppl complain about madden and want 2k back.   i see alot of ppl complain about madden and want 2k back. Empty2009-12-13, 01:38

about the only thing ive ever agreed with you on ...lolol
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: i see alot of ppl complain about madden and want 2k back.   i see alot of ppl complain about madden and want 2k back. Empty2009-12-13, 01:45

and your still a virgin!!!!lolololololo i see alot of ppl complain about madden and want 2k back. Lol
Back to top Go down
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xRideTheCannaBus36xx

PostSubject: Re: i see alot of ppl complain about madden and want 2k back.   i see alot of ppl complain about madden and want 2k back. Empty2009-12-14, 00:13

Lol im far from a Virgin Bro....dont believe me if you like
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: i see alot of ppl complain about madden and want 2k back.   i see alot of ppl complain about madden and want 2k back. Empty2009-12-14, 00:14

yo bus i was on were wore you at me and black!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: i see alot of ppl complain about madden and want 2k back.   i see alot of ppl complain about madden and want 2k back. Empty2009-12-14, 00:16

lol yeah bruh where were you bus?
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: i see alot of ppl complain about madden and want 2k back.   i see alot of ppl complain about madden and want 2k back. Empty2009-12-14, 00:19

black how that 2-4-5-scheme my dude????
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: i see alot of ppl complain about madden and want 2k back.   i see alot of ppl complain about madden and want 2k back. Empty2009-12-14, 00:20

its fire. i think that alone was enough to make me switch. i didnt give up a TD on D till the first quarter of my 3rd game with it lol
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: i see alot of ppl complain about madden and want 2k back.   i see alot of ppl complain about madden and want 2k back. Empty2009-12-14, 00:22

i had this dude quit in the first haif!!!3 pick six..i was up 31-7 in the first quarter..lololololololo.yeah i'm not done i'm switching i got a lot lab from this book.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: i see alot of ppl complain about madden and want 2k back.   i see alot of ppl complain about madden and want 2k back. Empty2009-12-14, 00:26

yeah my first game my redzone D BEAST. all this dude could do was kick 3 FG and i picked him off 5 times in the game. the bungals might have the best cornerback duo in the game

REALLY underrated team
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: i see alot of ppl complain about madden and want 2k back.   i see alot of ppl complain about madden and want 2k back. Empty2009-12-14, 00:29

i fuking know..running game is sick in sea.p.book..with them..
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: i see alot of ppl complain about madden and want 2k back.   i see alot of ppl complain about madden and want 2k back. Empty2009-12-14, 00:31

yeah benson doesnt go down on the first hit, bernard scott is a nice quick back. i can run far tight twins with them, ochocinco is a beast and they have a pretty fast D

dont know why they arnt used more
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: i see alot of ppl complain about madden and want 2k back.   i see alot of ppl complain about madden and want 2k back. Empty2009-12-14, 00:52

cause people don't know what book to use with them!!!!! sea.p.book work's with almost any team..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i see alot of ppl complain about madden and want 2k back.   i see alot of ppl complain about madden and want 2k back. Empty

Back to top Go down

i see alot of ppl complain about madden and want 2k back.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next