Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

best for the bears...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
stunna
New MS Member
New MS Member
stunna

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-08-18

best for the bears... Empty
PostSubject: best for the bears...   best for the bears... Empty2009-08-19, 11:10

i cant bring myself to use any other team so... i need to know what is the best way to use the bears... meaning what playbook works the best for thier players and what players to start... this is what i use/found to work the best for me so far but i still suck...

arizona PB... running a lot of shotgun with the 2 back split (sub in wolfe for the fb) with the slot to the right (sub in olsen)... just run slants and drags and curls mostly... its a dink and dunk offense (i have a hard time with big plays) and i never do line slide protection b/c i dont know what im doing... need help with the runnig game... and i dont know how to fix it b/c i never had probs running on any madden (didnt own madden 09)

on D i run a lot of 3-4 base with cover 3...cover 2 man... cover 2 zone with bump and run (in the flats)... 46 base with a few blitzes/ zone cover2 type stuff... that may be get 1 sack a game if lucky most mostly when i know they are going to run... i dont blitz that much b/c i can never get the qb... ***and i suck at bringing down the ball carrier***

main targets... olsen... hester... forte
main depth chart moves i make the start of every game...
WR= hester, bennett, knox, olsen, iglesias
DT= harris, gilbert (im still up in the air about this guy) should use dusty i think
CB= tillman, vasher, moore, bowman
Back to top Go down
AllDayVikings28
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: best for the bears...   best for the bears... Empty2009-08-19, 11:16

this is all people use against me wih the bears. 2 man team. Forte, Olsen. screens, flats, over the middle - Forte

Outs, slants, corner for Olsen
Back to top Go down
xDaBearxRAWR
New MS Member
New MS Member
xDaBearxRAWR

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: best for the bears...   best for the bears... Empty2009-08-19, 13:24

I use ATL for the nice hbs passes and for the cross routes/screens. I say but bennet as 1st hester 2nd and knox 3rd (92-94 speed). They dont got good hands but if u get WRS the ball u can make guys miss
Back to top Go down
bearsfan333
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: best for the bears...   best for the bears... Empty2009-08-19, 13:33

i agree but i use bennet and iglesias at 1st and 2nd and hester @ 3d but if i run a screen i jus sub in hester..and i have a problem with big plays too.only big plays ive gotten are off screens and off huge runs from forte
Back to top Go down
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: best for the bears...   best for the bears... Empty2009-08-19, 13:34

I use run n gun for the bears n make use of the run game n their gud tightends n dnt sleep on juaquin. He won me 2 games already.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
stunna
New MS Member
New MS Member
stunna

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: best for the bears...   best for the bears... Empty2009-08-19, 13:40

so should i keep hester as the #3 (slot and sub him in on screens and 2 wr sets?) and use iglesias more or bennett or knox...
Back to top Go down
AllDayVikings28
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: best for the bears...   best for the bears... Empty2009-08-19, 13:46

u should not bother throwing 2 hester unless its a screen. my 3 yr old cousin if he was in madden would have better hands then hester.

Throw to ur effing TE hes ur best reciever. the rest suck. Use forte A LOT. cuz if u try catchin with ur WR with anyone around who uses the strip button ull drop the ball pretty much every time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: best for the bears...   best for the bears... Empty

Back to top Go down

best for the bears...
Page 1 of 1