Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

whats a solid offensive playbook? or just good plays to run in general?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
brendonb123
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-08-18

whats a solid offensive playbook? or just good plays to run in general? Empty
PostSubject: whats a solid offensive playbook? or just good plays to run in general?   whats a solid offensive playbook? or just good plays to run in general? Empty2009-08-18, 16:51

I need help. i cant find a team to use, but i think i might go with the vikings..
the only problem is when i play decent people online i dont have any plays that can really get the job done..such as wildcat i want to run that but i cant find it and i need some really good offensive tips...help? please?
Back to top Go down
JimShoe31
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: whats a solid offensive playbook? or just good plays to run in general?   whats a solid offensive playbook? or just good plays to run in general? Empty2009-08-20, 06:23

brendonb123 wrote:
I need help. i cant find a team to use, but i think i might go with the vikings..
the only problem is when i play decent people online i dont have any plays that can really get the job done..such as wildcat i want to run that but i cant find it and i need some really good offensive tips...help? please?
For the vikings, try run n gun. They have some power formations for AP and the passing is spread out so Jackson can scammble if needed, of course that was pre brett
Back to top Go down
carlo874
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: whats a solid offensive playbook? or just good plays to run in general?   whats a solid offensive playbook? or just good plays to run in general? Empty2009-08-20, 09:09

try the carolina playbook... has full house and i like the wildcat in it more than the run n gun wildcat.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: whats a solid offensive playbook? or just good plays to run in general?   whats a solid offensive playbook? or just good plays to run in general? Empty2009-08-20, 17:32

pass balance!!!!!! cheers its this years hidden gem.....trust Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats a solid offensive playbook? or just good plays to run in general?   whats a solid offensive playbook? or just good plays to run in general? Empty

Back to top Go down

whats a solid offensive playbook? or just good plays to run in general?
Page 1 of 1