Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

General Offensive tips

Go down 
+7
homan 3
geckopat
beeman999
NFLASH
BoRi ChiCaMoTe
GanchatizMeCptn
SteelBucknut107
11 posters
AuthorMessage
SteelBucknut107
New MS Member
New MS Member
SteelBucknut107

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-08-17

General Offensive tips Empty
PostSubject: General Offensive tips   General Offensive tips Empty2009-08-17, 17:00

hey guys im sort of new to madden and i was jw if i coud get some general tips to help me improve on this game thank you in advance
Back to top Go down
GanchatizMeCptn
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
GanchatizMeCptn

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: General Offensive tips   General Offensive tips Empty2009-08-17, 17:11

Know your strengths, recognize your opponents weak points, and exploit them
Back to top Go down
BoRi ChiCaMoTe
New MS Member
New MS Member
BoRi ChiCaMoTe

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: General Offensive tips   General Offensive tips Empty2009-08-17, 17:15

really this game is all about defence
also my stradegy on offence is to stay in one formation where i can run the ball when i know they spread the line, also have a pass on my audibles to beat zone, a audible pass where i can beat man defence, and a good solid screen play for the blitz.
i do great doing this and i dont switch to any other formation unless i am up by 14 points
Back to top Go down
GanchatizMeCptn
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
GanchatizMeCptn

PostSubject: Re: General Offensive tips   General Offensive tips Empty2009-08-17, 17:18

borixican wrote:
also my stradegy on offence is to stay in one formation where i can run the ball when i know they spread the line, also have a pass on my audibles to beat zone, a audible pass where i can beat man defence, and a good solid screen play for the blitz.
i do great doing this and i dont switch to any other formation unless i am up by 14 points

I like your style santa reminds me of myself
Back to top Go down
NFLASH
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: General Offensive tips   General Offensive tips Empty2009-08-17, 17:21

i have a question... i am having issues against drop back zones... even if i throw the drag route... i only get about 3 yards...

what typically beats zones... i thought i had it down with one of my plays but i notice it is inconsistent so i figure might as well try and get help...

i am currently 8-5 online have played with cards bears and falcons and i still dont have a team lol i am using det playbook

thanks, i assume hot routing will beat zones i just dont know how
Back to top Go down
NFLASH
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: General Offensive tips   General Offensive tips Empty2009-08-17, 17:23

i know how to hot route... i meant to what
Back to top Go down
BoRi ChiCaMoTe
New MS Member
New MS Member
BoRi ChiCaMoTe

PostSubject: Re: General Offensive tips   General Offensive tips Empty2009-08-17, 17:25

you got a ps3?
you got a headset?
i can lab it out with you online right now
Back to top Go down
NFLASH
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: General Offensive tips   General Offensive tips Empty2009-08-17, 17:29

i have an xbox 360 !!!

i notice only ps3 guys want to offer to lab lol... damnit !!!
Back to top Go down
BoRi ChiCaMoTe
New MS Member
New MS Member
BoRi ChiCaMoTe

PostSubject: Re: General Offensive tips   General Offensive tips Empty2009-08-17, 17:32

lol ok sorry
Back to top Go down
GanchatizMeCptn
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
GanchatizMeCptn

PostSubject: Re: General Offensive tips   General Offensive tips Empty2009-08-17, 17:42

NFLASH wrote:
i have an xbox 360 !!!

i notice only ps3 guys want to offer to lab lol... damnit !!!
no way i was up in the Chatbox yesterday asking for 360 labbers and nobody was there, but here you are now
Back to top Go down
beeman999
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
beeman999

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: General Offensive tips   General Offensive tips Empty2009-08-17, 18:09

borixican wrote:
if u think u can beat me doing that u way wrong. borixan hit me up on psn beeman999 and ill show u how to play there are only so many money plays in a formation/ u need to find some moeny runs and some nice passes. try to not make mistakes. if u play mistake free u will prolly win.
Back to top Go down
geckopat
New MS Member
New MS Member
geckopat

Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: General Offensive tips   General Offensive tips Empty2009-08-17, 19:42

i know how to beat cover 2 every time for a TD
as for cover 3 i have a few routes
to get the bigger pass plays watch the SAFETIES
throw it where they aint
Back to top Go down
homan 3
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: General Offensive tips   General Offensive tips Empty2009-08-17, 20:14

what formation are you guys using to run the ball.. im having trouble running the ball..
Back to top Go down
Hemagic
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: General Offensive tips   General Offensive tips Empty2009-08-17, 22:30

I have been a offensive juggernaut for years. 09 I did OK, but top players shut me down. But this year HOLY COW I can't score for the life of me. I finally found some Nano to mix in so that greatly helped my defense but for offense I am stumped. Been using Miami playbook, Can't find any good deep route money plays that are consistant. Most my plays get 2-3 yards if that.

I love madden but maybe I am just getting too old for this game
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: General Offensive tips   General Offensive tips Empty2009-08-17, 22:53

U can lab without anyone to lab with.. I lab in practice mode and then take what I've learned into an unranked game.. To lab effectively u first gota see how to beat any coverage with one play and then learn to read defence in a game and make the correct read...
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: General Offensive tips   General Offensive tips Empty2009-08-17, 23:00

NFLASH wrote:
i have a question... i am having issues against drop back zones... even if i throw the drag route... i only get about 3 yards...

what typically beats zones... i thought i had it down with one of my plays but i notice it is inconsistent so i figure might as well try and get help...

i am currently 8-5 online have played with cards bears and falcons and i still dont have a team lol i am using det playbook

thanks, i assume hot routing will beat zones i just dont know how

Try plays with a lot of levels (Slants with deep crossing routes).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
brazil
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
brazil

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: General Offensive tips   General Offensive tips Empty2009-08-18, 00:44

I like to run everything out of the same offensive formation so the opponent can't key on what I'm going to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Offensive tips   General Offensive tips Empty

Back to top Go down

General Offensive tips
Page 1 of 1