Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Any tips on jets offensive playbook???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
allenw2g7
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-10-11

Any tips on jets offensive playbook??? Empty
PostSubject: Any tips on jets offensive playbook???   Any tips on jets offensive playbook??? Empty2009-10-11, 16:27

My favorite team is the jets but it is so hard to pass the ball out of the 2 wr set? any tips or schemes you use?

please help!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SLCdragons102
New MS Member
New MS Member
SLCdragons102

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Any tips on jets offensive playbook???   Any tips on jets offensive playbook??? Empty2009-10-12, 09:53

Honestly I would suggest switching your playbook. Some good ones are Run N' Gun, NE, NO, Hou, or West Coast. I just switched to Hou and so far I'm liking it. But I recommend NE and West Coast. They both got some good stuff in it.
Back to top Go down
lilkennyg
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Any tips on jets offensive playbook???   Any tips on jets offensive playbook??? Empty2009-10-15, 03:15

west coast , greenbay, and colt r some dat i like check them out
Back to top Go down
Zion
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Any tips on jets offensive playbook???   Any tips on jets offensive playbook??? Empty2009-10-15, 22:00

The Jets playbook isn't the greatest but they are manageable for passing. I like passing out of the I-Form then hot routing the FB to streak up the middle. This can open up some lanes for crossing routes. You can always kick it out to the HB if you get in trouble.

Also, the Jets playbook has a lot of good screens that most people fall for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any tips on jets offensive playbook???   Any tips on jets offensive playbook??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any tips on jets offensive playbook???
Page 1 of 1