Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Pass D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
D-Backer
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-08-12

Pass D Empty
PostSubject: Pass D   Pass D Empty2009-08-17, 01:14

This year I have yet to pull down a user pick, I either switch at the wrong time like when I am trying to sack or when I switch I cannot bring the ball in and the player just drops a sure pick.

Any help?
Back to top Go down
AllDayVikings28
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Pass D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pass D   Pass D Empty2009-08-17, 12:20

unlike last year, every INT isnt made. They made it more realistic in the sense that ur CBs who dont have good hands, dont catch every ball. if ur have good position strafe first, putting ur man looking at the ball and it should help. usually wheen i strafe first, or have a perfect angle to jump infront of the reciever it INTs but then again, I use Jammer and Cromartie a lot for it so thats prolly why ;]. Chargers CB ftw.
Back to top Go down

Pass D
Page 1 of 1