Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Anyone having any luck with streaks?

Go down 
+10
DaddyxBooKouT
BOSTN BEANER
:(
AllDayVikings28
Enlightened29
GBPAX
bigblue723
Xx_EPIC_FAIL_xX
Travbebeastin
jwhite
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GanchatizMeCptn
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
GanchatizMeCptn

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Anyone having any luck with streaks? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone having any luck with streaks?   Anyone having any luck with streaks? - Page 2 Empty2009-08-18, 11:23

Enlightened29 wrote:
I cant get any pressure with my D. I only have 5 sacks in 3 games. I refuse to nano though, just seems like cheese to me.

I think you've confused streaks with something else....
Back to top Go down
Enlightened29
New MS Member
New MS Member
Enlightened29

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having any luck with streaks?   Anyone having any luck with streaks? - Page 2 Empty2009-08-18, 11:27

GanchatizMeCptn wrote:
Enlightened29 wrote:
I cant get any pressure with my D. I only have 5 sacks in 3 games. I refuse to nano though, just seems like cheese to me.

I think you've confused streaks with something else....
A streak is a route run by a WR. I was commenting about the end of someones post. They said

Quote :
But my defense was great online for 09 teams avg 10 pts a game to my 21 with the packers with a couple INT, not many sacks, but this year it gonna be lil better.
Back to top Go down
GanchatizMeCptn
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
GanchatizMeCptn

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having any luck with streaks?   Anyone having any luck with streaks? - Page 2 Empty2009-08-18, 11:29

ahhhh well, I'm using the colts D and can get pressure pretty constantly
Back to top Go down
Enlightened29
New MS Member
New MS Member
Enlightened29

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having any luck with streaks?   Anyone having any luck with streaks? - Page 2 Empty2009-08-18, 11:31

Well Im using Dallas in a 46. I have Manny Lawson/DeMarcus Ware at DE, Oshansky/Ratliff at DT, and Derrick Brooks/Bradie James/Shaun Phillips at LB. I only have 5 sacks in 3 games, and 0 from Ware. How realistic is that crap?
Back to top Go down
GanchatizMeCptn
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
GanchatizMeCptn

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having any luck with streaks?   Anyone having any luck with streaks? - Page 2 Empty2009-08-18, 11:32

Very unrealistis, I never get sacks, I get to the QB hit him he lofts it up near the Line of scrimmage and gary bracket in cover 1 picks it off for 6! Razz
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having any luck with streaks?   Anyone having any luck with streaks? - Page 2 Empty2009-08-18, 12:34

Enlightened29 wrote:

I wish people would stop callint them nanos because they are actually just good blitzes and can be easily beat with proper blocking assignments. Notice that all of these blitzes take 5 or 6 rushers, nothing like the 3 man crap in 08 so I think it's all clean.
Back to top Go down
DyNaMicakaDNM
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having any luck with streaks?   Anyone having any luck with streaks? - Page 2 Empty2009-08-18, 15:30

its not just good blitzes. you dont even have to create any stunts or anything like that. all you gota do is simply rush at least 5 guys, pinch the defensve line, and place ur LB right in the middle between the DT and he'll come through untouched everytime. The only way you can counter it is by going shotgun, pinchin your line, and addin some extra protection. But the reason its fluke is cuz you can't use any other formation to pass against it but shotgun cuz the guy gets to the QB in a second. so yea i can be countered, but its still way too effective
Back to top Go down
Enlightened29
New MS Member
New MS Member
Enlightened29

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having any luck with streaks?   Anyone having any luck with streaks? - Page 2 Empty2009-08-18, 15:50

DyNaMicakaDNM wrote:
all you gota do is simply rush at least 5 guys,
pinch the defensve line, and place ur LB right in the middle between
the DT and he'll come through untouched everytime.

When you have to put your LB in a position where he cant be blocked that is using the game against your opponent. Thats why Id rather play a football fan than someone that is just using the games weaknesses against the other player. In a real game if you tried those "nano blitzes" the oline would just adjust the assignments to make up for it. Well in the game you really dont have that option. So it creates a matchup problem that is always in favor of the defense. Why dont people just lineup and play the game without having to use its weaknesses against the other player? I guarantee anyone that has to use "nano blitzes" either is scared to play straight up or knows nothing about real football. Either way to me its cheese and there are other ways to play D.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having any luck with streaks?   Anyone having any luck with streaks? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone having any luck with streaks?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2