Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Anyone having any luck with streaks?

Go down 
+10
DaddyxBooKouT
BOSTN BEANER
:(
AllDayVikings28
Enlightened29
GBPAX
bigblue723
Xx_EPIC_FAIL_xX
Travbebeastin
jwhite
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Anyone having any luck with streaks? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone having any luck with streaks?   Anyone having any luck with streaks? Empty2009-08-16, 21:45

Man I have only hit 2 streak patterns. They were about 30-35 tds. But other than that I'm 0 for.. I dont know if its because Brees is arm isnt that strong or what. But even with one on one coverage I cant get any seperation from the D-back. So it just ends up being my guy jumping in the air with DB on his back and the ball falling to the ground. I have had big plays on corner and post routes but thats it. The deep pass rating is pretty much useless because it is being guarded way to good. I sure hope they patch this. There is nothing better than watching a tear drop bomb fall into the arms of a WR for a 80 yd TD!
Back to top Go down
Travbebeastin
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having any luck with streaks?   Anyone having any luck with streaks? Empty2009-08-16, 22:41

I havent really had any success with streaks either. The CB is always on top of the WR
Back to top Go down
Xx_EPIC_FAIL_xX
New MS Member
New MS Member
Xx_EPIC_FAIL_xX

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having any luck with streaks?   Anyone having any luck with streaks? Empty2009-08-16, 23:42

No offense, but I'm happy this has happened.... makes you really have to think to move the ball, instead of calling a hot route streak
Back to top Go down
Xx_EPIC_FAIL_xX
New MS Member
New MS Member
Xx_EPIC_FAIL_xX

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having any luck with streaks?   Anyone having any luck with streaks? Empty2009-08-16, 23:43

but yea, a 80 yard bomb here and there is exciting
Back to top Go down
bigblue723
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having any luck with streaks?   Anyone having any luck with streaks? Empty2009-08-17, 04:53

I was in practice mode and James Harrison was man covering Hester on deep balls.. that's embarrassing they let that happen. I appreciate the better man d, but sheesh.
Back to top Go down
GBPAX
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having any luck with streaks?   Anyone having any luck with streaks? Empty2009-08-17, 05:28

the fast guys should at least burn the players with speeds in the 70s. Greg Jennings was getting shut down by nick harper on streaks. Jennings speed:93. Nick Harper:80
Back to top Go down
Enlightened29
New MS Member
New MS Member
Enlightened29

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having any luck with streaks?   Anyone having any luck with streaks? Empty2009-08-17, 06:37

Im having this same problem, seems that post routes and slants are the only way to get anyone open.
Back to top Go down
AllDayVikings28
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having any luck with streaks?   Anyone having any luck with streaks? Empty2009-08-17, 06:44

Ive had similar luck, but tryin user catching it with a bullet pass. got 2 be in perfect position but if u get it youll usually get it everytime. Ive done it quite a few times with Vincent Jackson and like 3-4 times with Percy Harvin. But timing is everything. Set it up with runs, dinks n dunks so ur opponent isnt thinking it. its usually really ez 2 hit to the TE if opp drops into cover 2, any fast TE will net u good 20+ or if u have gates will prolly shrug off incoming hit stick n go the distance.
Back to top Go down
:(
New MS Member
New MS Member

Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having any luck with streaks?   Anyone having any luck with streaks? Empty2009-08-17, 07:04

Only way I got them to work was manually catching it after boxing out the defender and doing an over the shoulder catch. Those and Corner seem to be the hardest to complete compared to older versions. IMO all the inside routes are extremely easy to complete(posts, in's, drags) and the outside routes except for flats are tough.
Back to top Go down
AllDayVikings28
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having any luck with streaks?   Anyone having any luck with streaks? Empty2009-08-17, 07:08

ya the only way ur gonna get a streak in this game is to user catch like we both said. dont expect 2 run Devin hester or someone like that by a defender n bomb the ball 60 yards for aTD. an efficient streak in this game is a 30-45 yard manual leap n catch. and inside routes depends on the defense. but most people dont defend it well so ya it usually is kinda ez. especially with Harvin, Heyward-Bey, and hester if u put in slot, run 3 wide slant that mid slant is usually open right away, or if u can sit in the pocket will be open when they cross 2 the left (or right depending on ur set) side of the field
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having any luck with streaks?   Anyone having any luck with streaks? Empty2009-08-17, 07:31

I got a couple with moss in my first game but I didnt get any after that playing with GB and N.O. Corner routes kill though.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
DaddyxBooKouT
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having any luck with streaks?   Anyone having any luck with streaks? Empty2009-08-17, 14:24

I use green pay and I"ve hit about 8-10 streaks all pro hardcore against the CPU, its all about timing and the right stick...
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having any luck with streaks?   Anyone having any luck with streaks? Empty2009-08-17, 22:15

Lead them toward the sideline so that it drops over their shoulder. I get one every few games with Nate Washington.
Back to top Go down
Enlightened29
New MS Member
New MS Member
Enlightened29

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having any luck with streaks?   Anyone having any luck with streaks? Empty2009-08-18, 04:13

Mine always end up out of bounds when I throw it towards the sideline. I guess it depends on the QB. Tony Romo's deep accuracy sucks, even though Ive seen him be spot on with just about every deep ball he throws. Oh well, it wouldnt be Madden if the ratings were actually accurate.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having any luck with streaks?   Anyone having any luck with streaks? Empty2009-08-18, 04:33

Yea I'm sure all pro vs cpu is easy though! I was playing all madden against my friends and it was pretty hard without moss. My offence is pretty nasty to so its not like I couldn't do it cuz I suck.. Haha but I don't care, I don't need streaks, I'm not one to use them anyways.
Back to top Go down
Enlightened29
New MS Member
New MS Member
Enlightened29

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having any luck with streaks?   Anyone having any luck with streaks? Empty2009-08-18, 04:42

In this Madden the flats and slants kill. So yeah, I dont need them either, lol.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having any luck with streaks?   Anyone having any luck with streaks? Empty2009-08-18, 04:47

Haha true dat! I haven't used streaks since 08 and I still won't.
Back to top Go down
DyNaMicakaDNM
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having any luck with streaks?   Anyone having any luck with streaks? Empty2009-08-18, 04:56

hmm, i havn't had no 70yd bomb streaks, but every single game ive played ive gotten a 35-45yd bomb. im not gonna tell no 1 what i did as everyone stole my screen plays last year, made them better than what i did, and used them against me. But yea, i havn't had no problem gettin my streaks to work. 35yds-45yds every game. but i just havn't got that 70yd bomb type streak
Back to top Go down
Enlightened29
New MS Member
New MS Member
Enlightened29

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having any luck with streaks?   Anyone having any luck with streaks? Empty2009-08-18, 06:30

Well I went and played around with this just to see how it works and I didnt really have a problem. Only problem I did have was not getting sacked. The oline for the Cowboys just suck for some reason.
Back to top Go down
AllDayVikings28
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having any luck with streaks?   Anyone having any luck with streaks? Empty2009-08-18, 08:55

i dont think anyone has had any 70 yard streak bombs since PS2 and Xbox where play action and a fast reciever actually got you a wide open pass which pretty much any QB would bang out even tarvaris jackson :] ( <3 Tjack )
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having any luck with streaks?   Anyone having any luck with streaks? Empty2009-08-18, 09:05

AllDayVikings28 wrote:
i dont think anyone has had any 70 yard streak bombs since PS2 and Xbox where play action and a fast reciever actually got you a wide open pass which pretty much any QB would bang out even tarvaris jackson :] ( <3 Tjack )
lol the good ol days. i had a ton of 60 70 80 yard bombs in 09 though
Back to top Go down
Enlightened29
New MS Member
New MS Member
Enlightened29

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having any luck with streaks?   Anyone having any luck with streaks? Empty2009-08-18, 10:30

Man I miss the PS2, lol. I loved the PA hitch and go routes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GanchatizMeCptn
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
GanchatizMeCptn

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having any luck with streaks?   Anyone having any luck with streaks? Empty2009-08-18, 10:37

Mister_JP wrote:
AllDayVikings28 wrote:
lol the good ol days. i had a ton of 60 70 80 yard bombs in 09 though

I had 2 Play action cross routes go for 70 yard touchdowns last night online against the vikings, I was using the colts. 1 was with Joey Addai, and the other with Reggie Wayne!
Back to top Go down
DaddyxBooKouT
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having any luck with streaks?   Anyone having any luck with streaks? Empty2009-08-18, 10:43

I'm sure it is a bit easier, but still...I can do it quite often. Also, havent got my internet hooked up yet to play online, just been practicing against CPU with the pack. But you do have to lead them toward the sideline over the corner and underneath the safety. Takes some stick talent to do it. But my defense was great online for 09 teams avg 10 pts a game to my 21 with the packers with a couple INT, not many sacks, but this year it gonna be lil better.
Back to top Go down
Enlightened29
New MS Member
New MS Member
Enlightened29

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having any luck with streaks?   Anyone having any luck with streaks? Empty2009-08-18, 11:08

I cant get any pressure with my D. I only have 5 sacks in 3 games. I refuse to nano though, just seems like cheese to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having any luck with streaks?   Anyone having any luck with streaks? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone having any luck with streaks?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next