Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

SD 360 Madden Online Franchise; Dedicated and Active Only!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Letemburn
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-07-24

SD 360 Madden Online Franchise; Dedicated and Active Only! Empty
PostSubject: SD 360 Madden Online Franchise; Dedicated and Active Only!   SD 360 Madden Online Franchise; Dedicated and Active Only! Empty2009-07-24, 01:10

League Site: Sportdawgz.com
League Forums: Sportdawgz.com/forums
Direct Link to League Sign Up Thread: http://www.sportdawgz.com/forums/showthread.php?p=14155&posted=1#post14155

All commish are very experienced in running many leagues, we know what the members expect and we try and go above and beyond and give all members the best experience possible.

We will be using some rules that were written up by a very good guy at OS that goes by "marktg30". I have gotten permission to use the rules he has put together for his league.

We will be doing Free Agency along with a simple Salary Cap, i feel yearly contracts will be fine left out.

To check your cap space and keep up with it is a very simple "capulator" again someone at OS has made.

SD 360 Madden Online Franchise; Dedicated and Active Only! Ererer
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: SD 360 Madden Online Franchise; Dedicated and Active Only!   SD 360 Madden Online Franchise; Dedicated and Active Only! Empty2009-07-24, 01:13

WRONG SECTION!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Letemburn
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: SD 360 Madden Online Franchise; Dedicated and Active Only!   SD 360 Madden Online Franchise; Dedicated and Active Only! Empty2009-07-24, 01:17

I clicked the wrong freakin thing. Im so sry. Total accident, someone please move this thread, thanks Smile.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: SD 360 Madden Online Franchise; Dedicated and Active Only!   SD 360 Madden Online Franchise; Dedicated and Active Only! Empty2009-07-24, 01:47

i did already of course...its all good everybody gets a free bee haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SD 360 Madden Online Franchise; Dedicated and Active Only!   SD 360 Madden Online Franchise; Dedicated and Active Only! Empty

Back to top Go down

SD 360 Madden Online Franchise; Dedicated and Active Only!
Page 1 of 1