Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Madden's Professional Online League-LEX

Go down 
+8
CJDAWGG14
Modrewgnu
Fudgy
DaTBa1LHaWK
Mr.Riddlez
chrisc2006
EggzOverEazy
LEX COMMISH DGC
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LEX COMMISH DGC
New MS Member
New MS Member
LEX COMMISH DGC

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Madden's Professional Online League-LEX Empty
PostSubject: Madden's Professional Online League-LEX   Madden's Professional Online League-LEX Empty2009-07-02, 09:44

THE
League Of Extraordinary's

Madden's Professional Online League-LEX Th_dramalex3
FRANCHISE LEAGUE
Madden's Professional Online League-LEX Nfl_draft

Madden's Professional Online League-LEX Th_OAKLANDRAIDERSCHOW

Larry Fitzgerald
and
Tony Gonzales

The Madden Communities trend setter is alive and well!
SEE WHY THE L.E.X. IS THEE PREMIER LEAGUE!
http://www.leaguedaddy.com/leagues/?lid=1980
http://www.leaguedaddy.com/leagues/?lid=2818
-DGC

Last edited by LEX COMMISH DGC on 2009-07-05, 10:26; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Madden's Professional Online League-LEX   Madden's Professional Online League-LEX Empty2009-07-02, 09:48

OH WE GOT THE L.E.X. CHILLIN HERE NOW!?!!?

the most hardcore roster in madden. DaGrandChampion, welcome to MS and all that. i hope you stick around and check us out whenever you can.

to anyone who doesn't know, The L.E.X. is THE money league to play in if you think you're somebody. they hands down have the biggest names in madden.
Back to top Go down
LEX COMMISH DGC
New MS Member
New MS Member
LEX COMMISH DGC

PostSubject: Re: Madden's Professional Online League-LEX   Madden's Professional Online League-LEX Empty2009-07-02, 09:59

Thanks, Fellas!

I recieved an invite from my dude, Drama so I decided to stop by.

Very nice site you guys have here.

I see SJack, and Lil Man are here as well.

I look forward to building a relationship with the Madden School Family.

-DGC
Back to top Go down
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Madden's Professional Online League-LEX   Madden's Professional Online League-LEX Empty2009-07-02, 10:07

Welcome to Madden School Commish.
Back to top Go down
LEX COMMISH DGC
New MS Member
New MS Member
LEX COMMISH DGC

PostSubject: Re: Madden's Professional Online League-LEX   Madden's Professional Online League-LEX Empty2009-07-02, 10:10

I appreciate it.

I am going to have to figure out how to install my avatar.

LOL!!!

-DGC
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

PostSubject: Re: Madden's Professional Online League-LEX   Madden's Professional Online League-LEX Empty2009-07-02, 10:21

on the menu bar up top hit Profile, then on the next page, a little below the menu bar you'll see links to:
Information | Preferences | Signature | Avatar | Friends and foes | Topic is being watched | Favourites | Drafts

and you can mess around with all your stuff, including your avatar, from there. you can just click that link, too.
Back to top Go down
LEX COMMISH DGC
New MS Member
New MS Member
LEX COMMISH DGC

PostSubject: Re: Madden's Professional Online League-LEX   Madden's Professional Online League-LEX Empty2009-07-02, 11:23

Thanks, Buddy!

I think I'm getting the hang of it.

-DGC
Back to top Go down
Mr.Riddlez
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Mr.Riddlez

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Madden's Professional Online League-LEX   Madden's Professional Online League-LEX Empty2009-07-02, 11:36

Yo madden school is blowin up know we got L.E.X here now!
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Madden's Professional Online League-LEX   Madden's Professional Online League-LEX Empty2009-07-02, 12:23

damn! like those r really dynasty, problem, neph and chow and whoever? no fakes or wannabes?
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

PostSubject: Re: Madden's Professional Online League-LEX   Madden's Professional Online League-LEX Empty2009-07-02, 12:26

naw, the L.E.X. has no fake wannabes. i mean its a cash league, something like $60 to get in, and the winner of each season gets a few hundred bucks.

they have a lot of those "big name" guys, the dudes you've seen on TV and s***. theyre all pretty much live tournament players.
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

PostSubject: Re: Madden's Professional Online League-LEX   Madden's Professional Online League-LEX Empty2009-07-02, 12:33

yea im not like tryin to put down the L.E.X. i just wasnt sure if those were the real ppl... but thats crazy.
welcome to the site bruh
Back to top Go down
LEX COMMISH DGC
New MS Member
New MS Member
LEX COMMISH DGC

PostSubject: Re: Madden's Professional Online League-LEX   Madden's Professional Online League-LEX Empty2009-07-02, 12:51

No problem, fellas. We really haven't been out in the public so ask all the questions you want. I will answer.

We cater to pro players in the community.

There actually is NO entry fee to play in The L.E.X.

The payout this year will exceed over $1,600 but it could be more if guys take advantage of our offer from Geico.

We've been around on the net for 3 years, but I've hosted leagues since 1990.

We have our own radio show, as most leagues do. We weren't the first league to do a show, but we were the first league to do a show and invite quests from outside the league for interviews.

We are home to a good number of top players, including Dynasty, Problem, Nephew, RG, Chow, Truth, Boy Blue, Bud, Mr. Magic City, Yo-Momma, and your own Lil Man, and Drama. We have in total 64 active owners.

We, unlike any league, cover each game with a game recap that includes 3 highlights from the actual game. We are big on things like presentation.

Thanks for having us.

-DGC
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Madden's Professional Online League-LEX   Madden's Professional Online League-LEX Empty2009-07-02, 12:57

LEX COMMISH DGC wrote:

We are home to a good number of top players, including Dynasty, Problem, Nephew, RG, Chow, Truth, Boy Blue, Bud, Mr. Magic City, Yo-Momma, and your own Lil Man, and Drama. We have in total 64 active owners.

It would be really sick to have them join (execpt e1mo and Drama because they are already here).

LEX it seems like you are doing your thing, and handling your business. Good job my man.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

PostSubject: Re: Madden's Professional Online League-LEX   Madden's Professional Online League-LEX Empty2009-07-02, 12:59

do u have to do sumthing to make it into L.E.X.? like do u have to beat sumone? cuz wit all that talent it seems like u have to b pretty damn good to b a part of it
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Madden's Professional Online League-LEX   Madden's Professional Online League-LEX Empty2009-07-02, 13:05

welcome to the site mr grandchampion. I am glad my boy drama invited you over here. If you ever need anything from MS feel free to let me know man.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
LEX COMMISH DGC
New MS Member
New MS Member
LEX COMMISH DGC

PostSubject: Re: Madden's Professional Online League-LEX   Madden's Professional Online League-LEX Empty2009-07-02, 13:34

Will do. And thanks for the luv fellas. (No homo)

We're doing things to recruit new players. Working with other league commissioners we're going to form the first online league entity, The Madden Alliance Group, whose sole purpose will be to share player information between league owners. Who's hot, who's been a problem, quitting, and then we will help one another by sharing team owners when we have guys drop out.

There will be ways to get in.

-DGC
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Madden's Professional Online League-LEX   Madden's Professional Online League-LEX Empty2009-07-02, 13:40

DaGrandChampion is in the building right now!! Welcome to Madden School.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
LEX COMMISH DGC
New MS Member
New MS Member
LEX COMMISH DGC

PostSubject: Re: Madden's Professional Online League-LEX   Madden's Professional Online League-LEX Empty2009-07-02, 13:47

Thank You, Sir!
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Madden's Professional Online League-LEX   Madden's Professional Online League-LEX Empty2009-07-02, 13:53

Like i told you last night while listening to the truth of madden, if there is anything the madden school can do for you and your league, big or small, we would be happy to accomodate you. Once again, welcome to the site.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
LEX COMMISH DGC
New MS Member
New MS Member
LEX COMMISH DGC

PostSubject: Re: Madden's Professional Online League-LEX   Madden's Professional Online League-LEX Empty2009-07-02, 14:06

I appreciate it. We're going to take a look at the EA Online Franchise feature when it's released. We have guys who represent a number of ballers clubs and sites, so we will definately establish a presence where ever possible.

Drama and Lil Man are here and so we will be here too.

We will make the game data available to you and your guys. We are also considering running one league per site.

As we get closer to the launch of Madden 2010 I'll touch base with you.

-DGC
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Madden's Professional Online League-LEX   Madden's Professional Online League-LEX Empty2009-07-02, 15:33

yeah no doubt man welcome...im really lookin forward to learnin alot from everyone of the top ballers here being as this is my first like real year online and all this stuff jus blows my mind...thanks for joinin my dude.
Back to top Go down
LEX COMMISH DGC
New MS Member
New MS Member
LEX COMMISH DGC

PostSubject: Re: Madden's Professional Online League-LEX   Madden's Professional Online League-LEX Empty2009-07-02, 16:06

Anytime, my dude.

And you're all invited to join the league on LeagueDaddy to speak to the fellas. We're in between seasons so they may not be around everyday, but they will respond.

Register at LeagueDaddy.Com (It's Free) Use your email address and GT.

Then join both our North and South leagues using the JOIN button. The password for the North is TheFranchise. The password for the south is SBC5.

We will hold a brief NCAA 2010 season and I will open it to anyone from the Madden School. We're playing for $300 - and again it's free.

Regards;

-DGC
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Madden's Professional Online League-LEX   Madden's Professional Online League-LEX Empty2009-07-02, 16:07

Is it on PS3 or 360?
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
LEX COMMISH DGC
New MS Member
New MS Member
LEX COMMISH DGC

PostSubject: Re: Madden's Professional Online League-LEX   Madden's Professional Online League-LEX Empty2009-07-02, 16:24

For us it will be on 360. However we are in contact with a good number of leagues on PS3. Let us know what you need. I'll hook you up.

-DGC
Back to top Go down
LEX COMMISH DGC
New MS Member
New MS Member
LEX COMMISH DGC

PostSubject: Re: Madden's Professional Online League-LEX   Madden's Professional Online League-LEX Empty2009-07-03, 06:57

The Madden School's Young Gares has turned Pro!

Yes, Young Gares will enter the onlines professional league for Season 7!

SEE WHY THE L.E.X. IS THEE PREMIER LEAGUE!
http://www.leaguedaddy.com/leagues/?lid=1980
http://www.leaguedaddy.com/leagues/?lid=2818
-DGC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madden's Professional Online League-LEX   Madden's Professional Online League-LEX Empty

Back to top Go down

Madden's Professional Online League-LEX
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next