Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Strategies for Detroit?

Go down 
+5
xxRiptidexx
Fudopi is That Dude
HellRellWMU
Baseballa
TheNumber35
9 posters
AuthorMessage
TheNumber35
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Strategies for Detroit? Empty
PostSubject: Strategies for Detroit?   Strategies for Detroit? Empty2009-08-15, 15:19

Just curious how other people are playing detroit...if anyone else is playing them that is lol.
Personally im a running guy and im loving kevin smith, then the occasional PA pass to calvin.
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Detroit?   Strategies for Detroit? Empty2009-08-15, 16:47

what PB you using with em?
Back to top Go down
HellRellWMU
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
HellRellWMU

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Detroit?   Strategies for Detroit? Empty2009-08-15, 16:54

thats my squad...

i use the lions PB..

basically i use stafford and i pass first run later....spread offense/west coast...

stafford has good accuracy and a quick release....so its easy to get the ball out...

fade route to CJ is unstoppable inside the 10 yd line...

and i use kevin smith for passes in the flats or occasional HB dive to keep them honest.
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Detroit?   Strategies for Detroit? Empty2009-08-15, 16:56

HellRellWMU wrote:
thats my squad...

i use the lions PB..

basically i use stafford and i pass first run later....spread offense/west coast...

stafford has good accuracy and a quick release....so its easy to get the ball out...

fade route to CJ is unstoppable inside the 10 yd line...

and i use kevin smith for passes in the flats or occasional HB dive to keep them honest.

whats your rec online with em?
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Detroit?   Strategies for Detroit? Empty2009-08-16, 16:51

go to coney island they got the best hotdogs, there's lots of bars and clubs and s*** on woodward and the streets around it...

naw JP.

But with Detroit you wanna run a lotta shotgun plays cause of the o-line and staffords release, so short passes outta shotgun are the best.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
xxRiptidexx
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
xxRiptidexx

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Detroit?   Strategies for Detroit? Empty2009-08-17, 06:00

anymore guys?I got this team in a league so i need some help.Im running the pass balanced pb and tring either the titans d pb or ravens d pb,thanks for help-RiP
Back to top Go down
http://madden360league.forumotion.com
DETROITROB
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Detroit?   Strategies for Detroit? Empty2009-08-17, 07:19

I am currently 3-1 online. My only loss so far? You guessed it. I played TB ang got shutout 21-0. Seems as though everytime I went to pass the pass rush was on top of me. Gotta get it out quicker I suppose. I need more practice with these guys. If anyone wants a sim style game hit me up on psn..DETROITROB
Back to top Go down
MADDEN10GAMER
New MS Member
New MS Member
MADDEN10GAMER

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Detroit?   Strategies for Detroit? Empty2009-08-17, 08:47

i have a strategy for using detroit... dont use them.
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Detroit?   Strategies for Detroit? Empty2009-08-17, 11:06

MADDEN10GAMER wrote:
i have a strategy for using detroit... dont use them.

Haha thats what i was bouta say. I wish Calvin Johnson was on another team so i could utilize him:D
Back to top Go down
buzzkill
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Detroit?   Strategies for Detroit? Empty2009-08-17, 15:14

so far ive played with only the vikings, raiders and lions. the lions are fine offensivly, i use their O PB and basically stay in bunch TE all game nd occasionally the 5 WR set.

Their D is the real problem tho, you can not play man defense at all. Henry has something like 79 speed and if the WR hes covering beats his press coverage its a wrap. they got good LB's, pretty fast Dline and Delmas looks like a mini bob sanders.
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Detroit?   Strategies for Detroit? Empty2009-08-17, 15:17

Yea when i played with em in 09 i could score all day with CJ. But their defense would give it up allll day.
Back to top Go down
boyerboyer21
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Detroit?   Strategies for Detroit? Empty2009-09-28, 13:10

I use the Lions with their own PB. I pass about 80% of the time. But the O-line isn't that great so most of my passes are short dumpoffs to Kevin Smith or Pettigrew. WR Screen to Calvin is a good play too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Detroit?   Strategies for Detroit? Empty

Back to top Go down

Strategies for Detroit?
Page 1 of 1