Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

DETROIT PB!!??

Go down 
+2
CapnCrunch
bearsfan333
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bearsfan333
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-08-13

DETROIT PB!!?? Empty
PostSubject: DETROIT PB!!??   DETROIT PB!!?? Empty2009-09-29, 10:56

hey i just strated using the detroit offensive pb. does anybody else use it?if so can u offer any tips at all?
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

DETROIT PB!!?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DETROIT PB!!??   DETROIT PB!!?? Empty2009-09-29, 11:30

Detroits pb is nice. I like detroit cuz they were the worst team last year. So I ran a chise with them and won the superbowl.
The offense is close to the same as dallas. Start with a few run plays up the gut with kevin, then swing some outs to there great new tight end pettigrew, then over the middle to the hb. While running the te flats and hb's Over the middle look for the reads on the big plays to there wr's especially calvin johnson. Add some situational running and fullback plays and take it to the house.
That's how I do it, insert your team and players as desired.
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

DETROIT PB!!?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DETROIT PB!!??   DETROIT PB!!?? Empty2009-09-29, 11:47

To be more specific, the plays I use are

Run - iso and power o w/flips
Pitches w/ flips to long side
Quick pass - slants and quick slants
Standard pass - te seams
Fb run for 3rd and 1 or goalline
And my bread and butter is the 689 hook where I motion the slot to either side for slants both out and in, hit the hb over the middle, audible the outside recievers for slants in or deep and always have a out withe the right flat if I get in trouble.
I always go to the depth chart and put my best wr in the 3 spot so he is in the slot.
This may be a short reply but there is a lot in it. Check it out and happy hunting.
Back to top Go down
bearsfan333
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-08-13

DETROIT PB!!?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DETROIT PB!!??   DETROIT PB!!?? Empty2009-09-29, 16:08

ok cool anybody else? alot of people have recommended it to me and have told me its a very strategic yet powerful book
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

DETROIT PB!!?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DETROIT PB!!??   DETROIT PB!!?? Empty2009-09-29, 23:13

i used it with the texans cuz that pb has a gaolline fade route in a formation with 3 wr's it work's great at the goalline with guys like calvin or andre u gotta time it out perfect though i use it every time im at the goalline hasn't failed me yet it is a really good play something i trust 98% (very good money play)
Back to top Go down
macdaddy
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-03-06

DETROIT PB!!?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DETROIT PB!!??   DETROIT PB!!?? Empty2009-09-30, 08:56

Check out Gun Bunch TE. great formation to break down zone or man passing the ball.
Back to top Go down
miked152
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
miked152

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-11-28

DETROIT PB!!?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DETROIT PB!!??   DETROIT PB!!?? Empty2009-09-30, 10:12

super_mario90 wrote:
i used it with the texans cuz that pb has a gaolline fade route in a formation with 3 wr's it work's great at the goalline with guys like calvin or andre u gotta time it out perfect though i use it every time im at the goalline hasn't failed me yet it is a really good play something i trust 98% (very good money play)

When and how do you throw the fade? I use the saints and Colston is great reciever in the redzone and I would love to be able to throw the fade to him like they do in real life DETROIT PB!!?? Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

DETROIT PB!!?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DETROIT PB!!??   DETROIT PB!!?? Empty2009-10-01, 01:05

the fade route is unstopable with a good wr and with a guy like colston it works i've done it before try it in practice 1st u can either be at the goal line or 5 yards from the goal line as soon as you snap the ball and have tookin 2 steps with the qb your wr should be already cuting out of the fade and depending on how the coveredge is it can work nice.

if the cb is man 2 man then u should throw it right when the wr is running out to the corner don't throw a bullet just lob it like in real life

and if the cb is in zone and he's pressing coveredge then just wait till he runs past the cb and throw a bullet but make sure the wr has already ran past the cb

you gotta time it out but if u practice it you should be good at it im perfect at it. it's a play that works really nice and if a cb is small it's unstopable

lol it's so good it might be concidered a glitch but it's not
Back to top Go down
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

DETROIT PB!!?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DETROIT PB!!??   DETROIT PB!!?? Empty2009-10-01, 20:29

I like their Empty trey formation. If you've got a good running QB like Young or Vick, you can spread the game and, when they're less than 5 in the box, run it with the QB run.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DETROIT PB!!?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DETROIT PB!!??   DETROIT PB!!?? Empty

Back to top Go down

DETROIT PB!!??
Page 1 of 1