Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Vikes Strategies.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KSUwildcats
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-12-15

Vikes Strategies. Empty
PostSubject: Vikes Strategies.   Vikes Strategies. Empty2009-12-15, 15:56

Yo wasup fellas, i roll with the vikes cuz im from MN and finally there baller in madden!!! I usually do a 3-4 over and 46 sometimes and every once in a while do a 1-5-5. I use NYJ def pb. i usually get 14-21 pts put up on me each game and i hate that bs. even though im 52-25 that doesnt mean im good, the vikes are legit and i need to step up my D. if ne ones got any pointers hit me up n ill chief u up.
Back to top Go down
AshBlackstone
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2009-10-05

Vikes Strategies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vikes Strategies.   Vikes Strategies. Empty2009-12-15, 16:07

My advice first of all, is to run a ball control offense with Minnesota. You want that defense on the field as little as possible. The DL is good, but.....

You need to keep that slow secondary and linebacking group off of the field as much as possible. You can still make plays with them, I'm just saying...they're not very good for this game.

Control the clock on offense, and that doesn't allow your opponent to see everything you like to do on defense...and allows for a few late game suprises.

All in all though, defensive strategy all depends on what your opponent likes to do. I tell you what though, I wouldn't blitz much unless you can really get to the QB quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Vikes Strategies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vikes Strategies.   Vikes Strategies. Empty2009-12-15, 21:01

In a 3-4, I'd put K-Will at DE so you have your 3 dominant DLs on the field. I'd also put Leber at 2nd MLB and Sanford/Abdullah at LOLB (70 and 69 tackling). You want to play more zone than Man because your DBs are not fast (none over 90 speed).
Back to top Go down
AshBlackstone
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2009-10-05

Vikes Strategies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vikes Strategies.   Vikes Strategies. Empty2009-12-16, 00:09

Sun wrote:
In a 3-4, I'd put K-Will at DE so you have your 3 dominant DLs on the field. I'd also put Leber at 2nd MLB and Sanford/Abdullah at LOLB (70 and 69 tackling). You want to play more zone than Man because your DBs are not fast (none over 90 speed).

You can put free safeties in at linebacker?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vikes Strategies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vikes Strategies.   Vikes Strategies. Empty

Back to top Go down

Vikes Strategies.
Page 1 of 1