Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

I need a D Coach it seems

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
OriginalSlacker
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-08-15

I need a D Coach it seems Empty
PostSubject: I need a D Coach it seems   I need a D Coach it seems Empty2009-08-15, 14:37

Not doing to well Overall like 7/5 but thats regardless I can not stop any one using the 4/3. The bills arent amazing, but they have some Talent. Need some one good with a mic to teach me some tricks of the trade. Free ranked games wins in the end for u.
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: I need a D Coach it seems   I need a D Coach it seems Empty2009-08-15, 14:44

What are you having trouble with? Inside run? Outside run? Short passes? Deep passes?
Back to top Go down
OriginalSlacker
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: I need a D Coach it seems   I need a D Coach it seems Empty2009-08-15, 14:48

Honestly all of it besides deep ball. I have no clue how i am winning. I can not stop the pass to save my life
Back to top Go down
oxkratosxo
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: I need a D Coach it seems   I need a D Coach it seems Empty2009-08-15, 21:07

I'm with you man. Man or Zone it seems if I don't get to the quarterback fast enough eventually all receivers get open. Especially posts and 10 and 5 yard cuts. I usually have to put all my lineman in zones in order to stop the pass.
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: I need a D Coach it seems   I need a D Coach it seems Empty2009-08-15, 21:19

i need sum help stoppin the run.. thats all.. i got sum good passin down plays to lockup for the most part.. what plays help stop the run?
Back to top Go down
OriginalSlacker
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: I need a D Coach it seems   I need a D Coach it seems Empty2009-08-15, 21:36

i need a miracle LOL i won again, not sure how my d is absolutely to barf over and my offense is to random lol. But I am getting there with the Bills
Some game the oline holds good, never great.Other times i get sacked when i call hike. LOL Trent Edwards can not throw 20 yards
Back to top Go down
oxkratosxo
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: I need a D Coach it seems   I need a D Coach it seems Empty2009-08-15, 21:43

OriginalSlacker wrote:
i need a miracle LOL i won again, not sure how my d is absolutely to barf over and my offense is to random lol. But I am getting there with the Bills
Some game the oline holds good, never great.Other times i get sacked when i call hike. LOL Trent Edwards can not throw 20 yards

You getting sacked very fast is due to whats valled a nano blitz. Probably the best way to stop most offenses. But a lot of people think its cheating so... To each his own.

I am usually pretty good at manually using my linebackers and safeties to stop outside runs but inside runs are best stopped with 46 IMO.
Back to top Go down
franchez5387
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: I need a D Coach it seems   I need a D Coach it seems Empty2009-08-16, 17:40

DaTBa1LHaWK wrote:
i need sum help stoppin the run.. thats all.. i got sum good passin down plays to lockup for the most part.. what plays help stop the run?

I would try using Rex Ryan's D Playbook (NYJ) and using his 3-4 or 4-6. Specifically on the 3-4, in the Predator variation, look for Pinch, which blitzes 3 LB's and the 3 DL's. Control your MLB and be patient as you watch for the gaps to open up. In the 4-6, the Rush Outside play with the line pinched in works fantastic against the run most of the time as the DL covers the inner run and your LB's play contain. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need a D Coach it seems   I need a D Coach it seems Empty

Back to top Go down

I need a D Coach it seems
Page 1 of 1