Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Nfl head coach importing plays into madden 09

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fresh Prince
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Fresh Prince

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Nfl head coach importing plays into madden 09 Empty
PostSubject: Nfl head coach importing plays into madden 09   Nfl head coach importing plays into madden 09 Empty2008-08-02, 12:26

Just to clear anything you will not be able to use custom in online mod this is a dissapointment to me though overall it was a good thing to do because of cheesers but what about the non cheesers what if i want to bring my beast 3-5 defense into online play or my 4-5 .but thanks to ea no one will be cheesing with the created playbooks atleast.
Back to top Go down
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Nfl head coach importing plays into madden 09   Nfl head coach importing plays into madden 09 Empty2008-08-04, 14:14

thank u god that was what i was afraid of, cause ppl would come up with something ridiculous that cheats the A.i.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
BAKNAFEK88
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
BAKNAFEK88

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Nfl head coach importing plays into madden 09   Nfl head coach importing plays into madden 09 Empty2008-08-04, 14:25

Definately a major concern of mine too. Next thing you know, there would be triple wr reverse pass. LOL
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.LUCKYHANDSTICKETS.COM
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Nfl head coach importing plays into madden 09   Nfl head coach importing plays into madden 09 Empty2008-08-05, 10:02

Yeah! no online created plays this year and probably not in the near future... this is going to hurt the limited edition of madden, cause really now all your getting is a 93 emulated version of madden, that I got and can already play and a list of past money plays "already know most of them" if not all... I guess the cyber athlete can justify a $95.00 purchase and the limited tin case. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Nfl head coach importing plays into madden 09   Nfl head coach importing plays into madden 09 Empty2008-08-05, 12:59

ya i agree 100 percent with fresh prince. it would have been awesome, if i could have used my unique defensive schemes like my 2-5 scheme, but it would have been very bad because of cheesers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nfl head coach importing plays into madden 09   Nfl head coach importing plays into madden 09 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nfl head coach importing plays into madden 09
Page 1 of 1