Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Broncos hire new coach

Go down 
+8
Winktin Rampage Jackson
ukcats1996
BoSpOrTsFaN
Militant X 1
BOSTN BEANER
WOLVERINEx20
S0UND_THE_CHARGE
Ketcham While They're Hot
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

Broncos hire new coach Empty
PostSubject: Broncos hire new coach   Broncos hire new coach Empty2009-01-11, 22:43

The Denver Broncos have hired 32-year-old Josh McDaniels as their head coach. McDaniels was previously the offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach for the New England Patriots. I know we need a lot of help on the defensive side of the ball, but I sure hope that McDaniels can lead us to victory.

What does anyone else think about this hire?
Back to top Go down
S0UND_THE_CHARGE
New MS Member
New MS Member
S0UND_THE_CHARGE

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Broncos hire new coach   Broncos hire new coach Empty2009-01-12, 16:59

im a charger fan, and im glad mike got fired; But as a sports fan im upset...why would you fire a hall of fame coach that wins superbowls for you contends every year and is also your bbf? i have no clue..obviously its your guys' d...**** mcdaniels you guys shouldve put more thought into it..you need someone like rex ryan from the ravens who i think wouldve whipped your d in shape real quick..but good for me....another divsion championship next year:-D
Back to top Go down
WOLVERINEx20
New MS Member
New MS Member
WOLVERINEx20

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Broncos hire new coach   Broncos hire new coach Empty2009-01-12, 17:05

Ya Pat Bowlen had no right to let Mike Shanahan go when he's the only reason they have found success
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Broncos hire new coach   Broncos hire new coach Empty2009-01-12, 17:18

I just thought u guys woulda went to the defencive minded type coach not an offencive coordinator but McDaniels will be good.. u guys have a great offence and i think McDaniels is gona do great things for Jay Cutler... he made a lot of dumb passes and yea it happens when u have no rb and have to throw the ball 45 times a game but i think Cutler will cut down on mistakes and ur offence is gona put up some points next year!!
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

PostSubject: Re: Broncos hire new coach   Broncos hire new coach Empty2009-01-12, 18:12

Just to add to all of the people that are knocking our decision for an offensive guy, they reported today that the Broncos are set to hire former 49ers coach Mike Nolan as the team's defensive coordinator. I know he didn't have a great record with San Fran, but he should be able to get the job done right away. It's not like the Broncos don't have a lot of great weapons: Dumervil, Bailey, Bly, D.J. Williams, Boss Bailey, Paymah, we just need some direction. With the hiring of McDaniels and Nolan, I don't think it will set the Broncos back at all...
Back to top Go down
S0UND_THE_CHARGE
New MS Member
New MS Member
S0UND_THE_CHARGE

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Broncos hire new coach   Broncos hire new coach Empty2009-01-12, 18:27

lol hopefully he works out because i think our divison is too weak..
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Broncos hire new coach   Broncos hire new coach Empty2009-01-12, 18:38

wow! seems like they have moved quickly to get a new coach.
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Broncos hire new coach   Broncos hire new coach Empty2009-01-12, 19:29

eveerybody takin the pats coaches.

belichecks deciples if you will. lol
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

PostSubject: Re: Broncos hire new coach   Broncos hire new coach Empty2009-01-12, 19:43

BoSpOrTsFaN wrote:
eveerybody takin the pats coaches.

belichecks deciples if you will. lol

Hopefully McDaniels works out way better than the others tho lol...
Back to top Go down
ukcats1996
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Broncos hire new coach   Broncos hire new coach Empty2009-01-12, 19:52

This is good for the Broncos and should help them make the playoffs next year
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Broncos hire new coach   Broncos hire new coach Empty2009-01-12, 21:20

lets see. this is off the top of my head

romeo crennal- fired
eric mangini- fired
charlie weis-almost fired

and i think parcells was one too.
Back to top Go down
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Broncos hire new coach   Broncos hire new coach Empty2009-01-13, 00:03

In my opinion, anyone can be successful as the Pats OC. With so much talent its hard not to be. Hopefully he doesn't work out. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=9357309
tornnorwegian
New MS Member
New MS Member
tornnorwegian

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Broncos hire new coach   Broncos hire new coach Empty2009-01-13, 04:56

I think McDaniels will work out great for the offense. Now what we really need is a fantastic defensive coach that can do amazing things with this defense. But I'm happy with the signing of McDaniels.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Broncos hire new coach   Broncos hire new coach Empty2009-01-13, 05:02

i think the defensive coordinator from the gators woulda did a descent job as well...STRONG is his last name...or give wats his name mike nolan? another shot at being a head coach...defense is where the broncos shoulda went caus shanahan was an offensive head coach who might i had was wrongfully fired but anyways (COME ON COWBOYS FIRE WADE PHILLIPS) the broncos got a long way to go before they are contenders caus as long as the big 3 are still the qb's (manning, burger, and brady) the broncos wont have a shot caus the chargers are still better than them
Back to top Go down
co_jayhood614
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Broncos hire new coach   Broncos hire new coach Empty2009-01-13, 12:16

good for them now go get a DC and the broncos might make the playoffs next year
Back to top Go down
Fedznakez
New MS Member
New MS Member
Fedznakez

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Broncos hire new coach   Broncos hire new coach Empty2009-01-13, 17:25

I am glad the broncos fired MIke. Helps out the chargers....Mike had his team, they should have given him one more year. Say a, " you get one year or your are out" I think Bowlen did it a one year to early. As for the afc west, good because GO CHARGERS !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broncos hire new coach   Broncos hire new coach Empty

Back to top Go down

Broncos hire new coach
Page 1 of 1