Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Stopping the playaction cheese

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
halljam
New MS Member
New MS Member
halljam

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Stopping the playaction cheese Empty
PostSubject: Stopping the playaction cheese   Stopping the playaction cheese Empty2009-08-15, 08:39

Ive tried everything, nanos, overloads it the defenders all go dumb once the qb rolls out. All they do is roll out with romo from PA and pass to witten in flats and the route is too short to get picked by a flat zone and man to man with charles woodsen doesnt help. If anyone knows how to stop the pa please share it with me.
Back to top Go down
trab
New MS Member
New MS Member
trab

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Stopping the playaction cheese   Stopping the playaction cheese Empty2009-08-15, 09:10

Try blitzing a CB from the side that the QB is mainly rolling out to. Also, manually control a defender to cover flat. Then... just wait there and pick that ish off ! EAT THAT CHEESE UP ! owned
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Stopping the playaction cheese   Stopping the playaction cheese Empty2009-08-15, 11:56

You just manual rush the QB with the guy who breaks free from the nano.

I love PA because its easy sack all the time.

Just manually do it. Don't trust the CPU.
Back to top Go down
mlb6434
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
mlb6434

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Stopping the playaction cheese   Stopping the playaction cheese Empty2009-08-15, 12:08

Fo sho bro....blitz yo corners!!! Nanos usually kill PA so you must be running the wrong ones...lol But seriously....try manually userin a fool 2 sack dat Biatch!!
Back to top Go down
bigblue723
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Stopping the playaction cheese   Stopping the playaction cheese Empty2009-08-15, 15:36

I used contain vs no Romo on PA and it worked. Contain the DE to the roll out side.. here's a nice lil play. nickel strong-cloud zone 3.. flip if necessary. It seems to shut down 1 side of the field. I know a lot of people who are right handed and can only throw right and ignore the left...so this play works wonders. If they're a little more cognizant of the left side, I play that side's LB or CB.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stopping the playaction cheese   Stopping the playaction cheese Empty

Back to top Go down

Stopping the playaction cheese
Page 1 of 1