Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

having a hard time stopping playaction passes

Go down 
+4
CJDAWGG14
SdGator
jchizzy8
jrcianci
8 posters
AuthorMessage
jrcianci
New MS Member
New MS Member
jrcianci

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-01-27

having a hard time stopping playaction passes Empty
PostSubject: having a hard time stopping playaction passes   having a hard time stopping playaction passes Empty2009-03-05, 21:15

hey guys i was recently labbing and i saw something interesting i noticed u can tell the diff from a playaction pass and a run. a play action pass the lineman begin to drop back in a pass formation and the qb walks towrd the rb and when u see that pass commit the only other possiblity is a draw but whos worried bout a draw. i want u guys to go to practice pick run and a playaction pass out of the same formation and pick a draw and u will see and now kno how to stop the stupid playaction where your whole team falls for it!! please leave comments on anything else u want to know
Back to top Go down
jchizzy8
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jchizzy8

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: having a hard time stopping playaction passes   having a hard time stopping playaction passes Empty2009-03-05, 21:26

Thanks man
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: having a hard time stopping playaction passes   having a hard time stopping playaction passes Empty2009-03-05, 22:38

yeah when i see the play action i pass committ right away. Even if it ends up being a run oh well id rather give up 5 or 6 yards than give up a 70 yd TD.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: having a hard time stopping playaction passes   having a hard time stopping playaction passes Empty2009-03-05, 22:52

hit the right stick up TWICE. Hitting it up once ensures that they'll go against the pass, but doesn't ensure that they won't bite before they guard the pass. hitting it twice makes sure they guard there zone a little deeper or shorter(depending on where the player is) and dont bite on the fake.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

PostSubject: Re: having a hard time stopping playaction passes   having a hard time stopping playaction passes Empty2009-03-05, 22:54

true but u better hit it right other wise ull do that stupid stumble tackle thing and if ur the safety ur F'ed but yeah thats good as long as u hit it right
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: having a hard time stopping playaction passes   having a hard time stopping playaction passes Empty2009-03-05, 23:02

i do pass commit on every single play

it doesn't seem to affect the run defense either
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: having a hard time stopping playaction passes   having a hard time stopping playaction passes Empty2009-03-05, 23:02

try the pass committ and....usering one of your DEs. i just love smacking the qb as soon as he finishes his PA animation.
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: having a hard time stopping playaction passes   having a hard time stopping playaction passes Empty2009-03-05, 23:04

Militant X 1 wrote:
try the pass committ and....usering one of your DEs. i just love smacking the qb as soon as he finishes his PA animation.

Good Job

best feeling in the world especially when they do a rollout PA
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
KidProDiiGy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
KidProDiiGy

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: having a hard time stopping playaction passes   having a hard time stopping playaction passes Empty2009-03-05, 23:52

thanx dude i always run comit when i c the qb run to the rb but no more i will get more sacks
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

PostSubject: Re: having a hard time stopping playaction passes   having a hard time stopping playaction passes Empty2009-03-05, 23:55

i heard that definition. I pass committ on prob 95% of my plays cause its almost impossible to get the PA off when u do, especially when u have some type of contain on. Sometimes u can beat the PA animation. Love that
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: having a hard time stopping playaction passes   having a hard time stopping playaction passes Empty2009-03-06, 00:27

good shot on the tip man ive been usin it and i dont get beat as much as i used to
Back to top Go down
jrcianci
New MS Member
New MS Member
jrcianci

PostSubject: Re: having a hard time stopping playaction passes   having a hard time stopping playaction passes Empty2009-03-06, 08:26

im glad that yall like the tip! Smile
Back to top Go down
jrcianci
New MS Member
New MS Member
jrcianci

PostSubject: Re: having a hard time stopping playaction passes   having a hard time stopping playaction passes Empty2009-03-06, 17:29

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: having a hard time stopping playaction passes   having a hard time stopping playaction passes Empty

Back to top Go down

having a hard time stopping playaction passes
Page 1 of 1