Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Slants, Outroutes, and over the middle drag route help.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AllDayVikings28
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Slants, Outroutes, and over the middle drag route help. Empty
PostSubject: Slants, Outroutes, and over the middle drag route help.   Slants, Outroutes, and over the middle drag route help. Empty2009-08-14, 15:52

Just played someone who every pass was a slant, an out, or one of those drag routes and couldnt cover it at all. Tried every formation, Cover 2, Cover 3, Cover 1, Man D, Zone blitz, and just couldnt stop the kid. I use the Vikings, and prolly will only use them seeing as they are my fav team. Unlike most people who play I only use my fav team, cuz nothing is better then whipping the Patriots or Colts ass w/ the vikes. Any suggestions or tips?

Oh one other thing... how do the Vikings not have the full 3 bars for run defense? HELLO! EA WAKE UP. Best run D 3 years in a row, come on now. Vikes got the same run D rating as the Lions? I nearly died laughing
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Slants, Outroutes, and over the middle drag route help.   Slants, Outroutes, and over the middle drag route help. Empty2009-08-14, 16:23

to stop over the middel drags use a qb spy and the slants bump and run
Back to top Go down
AllDayVikings28
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Slants, Outroutes, and over the middle drag route help.   Slants, Outroutes, and over the middle drag route help. Empty2009-08-14, 16:52

tried usin bump n run with Cedric n Antoine n they wer still gettn wrecked. Hes not doing a quick slant throw its more of a 5 step drop timing slant. Slow CBs cant seem 2 keep up with it.
Back to top Go down
RIP sean taylor
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Slants, Outroutes, and over the middle drag route help.   Slants, Outroutes, and over the middle drag route help. Empty2009-08-14, 19:10

what was his gamertag Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slants, Outroutes, and over the middle drag route help.   Slants, Outroutes, and over the middle drag route help. Empty

Back to top Go down

Slants, Outroutes, and over the middle drag route help.
Page 1 of 1