Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Second Thread about the Eagles future and questions??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
eaglefan1019
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2010-03-08

Second Thread about the Eagles future and questions?? Empty
PostSubject: Second Thread about the Eagles future and questions??   Second Thread about the Eagles future and questions?? Empty2010-04-04, 23:36

It's offical Kolb is our new guy and it will be interesting to see how he will do as our new quarterback obviously he has some big shoes to fill because Mcnabb has ever Philly Qb record. I in now way shape or form want this to happen but what if Kolb is a bust not only this season but the year after that do you think Reid will be cannend as well?

2. What will Philly do in the draft now?

3. Will the playbook change at all?

4. Could the Eagles depending on the draft win a superbowl this year?

5. Could Vick be the starter??/

Responses would be nice Second Thread about the Eagles future and questions?? 478291
Back to top Go down
leway
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leway

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Second Thread about the Eagles future and questions??   Second Thread about the Eagles future and questions?? Empty2010-04-05, 03:26

I doubt,even with draft, eagles will make the playoffs.

lmao you're kidding me right? Vick, starter? lmao
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Second Thread about the Eagles future and questions??   Second Thread about the Eagles future and questions?? Empty2010-04-05, 04:35

why is that so hard to believe? sure they might be getting younger and IMO be in a rebuilding stage but we have 5 picks in the first 87 overall in a very deep talented draft class, i think its a possibility, theres always gonna be a lil bit regression when you switch QB's but i think kolb will do fine, instead of worrying about the eagles maybe you should worry more about the state of your own team, PIT isnt lookin too mean, and if im not mistaken they missed the post season did they not? and if kolb absolutely does terrible do you think andy wont consider starting vick? he played pretty well against the falcons and through out the season had some flashes of his former self. we will have to wait and see though.

TO BE CONTINUED....
Back to top Go down
eaglefan1019
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Second Thread about the Eagles future and questions??   Second Thread about the Eagles future and questions?? Empty2010-04-05, 12:37

The bomb to Jeremy Maclin for 75 yards in the playoffs shows Vick is back baby. Plus he got in shape when he played against ATL now he has played a full season and as we speak still working out I think we will she the old Michael Vick again out there on the field reason why we didn't let him go because he is younger cheaper and showed hope for the Eagles.
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Second Thread about the Eagles future and questions??   Second Thread about the Eagles future and questions?? Empty2010-04-05, 12:42

vick im not seeing i think he has a low trade value currently, he has only thrown so many passes, which is not enough to raise his stock in trade talks, look for him to do well in the preseason and get traded around that time
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Second Thread about the Eagles future and questions??   Second Thread about the Eagles future and questions?? Empty2010-04-05, 15:54

KEVIN KOLB ERA HAS BEGUN!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
leway
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leway

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Second Thread about the Eagles future and questions??   Second Thread about the Eagles future and questions?? Empty2010-04-05, 17:52

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
instead of worrying about the eagles maybe you should worry more about the state of your own team, PIT isnt lookin too mean, and if im not mistaken they missed the post season did they not?

1. Troy was hurt most of the year. Tyrone Carter is fucking awful as hell. He shouldn't be on the field.

2. Those first few losses Steelers got were by what? 3-6 points? Don't forget about the fact they given up at least one kick return for 6 in those games. Their D was still pretty solid last year. Take those special teams td's away along with Limas Sweed not pulling a Roy Williams. They easily won by at least two td's

3. Bruce Arians needs to be fired. He is a good part why their offense was ruined. He cant call plays to save his life.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Second Thread about the Eagles future and questions??   Second Thread about the Eagles future and questions?? Empty2010-04-05, 19:33

leway wrote:
B-__-R-__-B wrote:
instead of worrying about the eagles maybe you should worry more about the state of your own team, PIT isnt lookin too mean, and if im not mistaken they missed the post season did they not?

1. Troy was hurt most of the year. Tyrone Carter is fucking awful as hell. He shouldn't be on the field.

2. Those first few losses Steelers got were by what? 3-6 points? Don't forget about the fact they given up at least one kick return for 6 in those games. Their D was still pretty solid last year. Take those special teams td's away along with Limas Sweed not pulling a Roy Williams. They easily won by at least two td's

3. Bruce Arians needs to be fired. He is a good part why their offense was ruined. He cant call plays to save his life.

you dont think the secondary's play besides polamalu was to fault? i didnt see anything spectacular from the corners. doesnt matter how many you win or lose by all that matter is that you win a win is a win, dont make excuses, the steelers fell off last year plain and simple BUT i think they'll be back real strong if they get everyone healthy.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Second Thread about the Eagles future and questions??   Second Thread about the Eagles future and questions?? Empty2010-04-05, 19:39

Chamelio Salamander wrote:
vick im not seeing i think he has a low trade value currently, he has only thrown so many passes, which is not enough to raise his stock in trade talks, look for him to do well in the preseason and get traded around that time

if they trade vick whos gonna back kolb up??? they did work out john skelton i think last week but really i wouldnt feel too confident with a rookie backing up kolb cuz he's unproven and we've yet to see if he can indure the rigors of a full time QB job, physically and mentally, i think he'll do fine but havin vick there isnt a bad thing i wouldnt be too quick to give him away unless you gotta guy in mind that you feel could back kolb up say he gets injured.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second Thread about the Eagles future and questions??   Second Thread about the Eagles future and questions?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Second Thread about the Eagles future and questions??
Page 1 of 1