Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

need help on having a good d-fence

Go down 
+6
beeman999
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
enyo24
HoBoGaNgStA
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
MainCONVICT
10 posters
AuthorMessage
MainCONVICT
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-08-12

need help on having a good d-fence Empty
PostSubject: need help on having a good d-fence   need help on having a good d-fence Empty2009-08-12, 02:21

i just cants seem to stop d run and when i do..i suck on d passing!

can anyone help develop a good solid d!

i would really appreciated!
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: need help on having a good d-fence   need help on having a good d-fence Empty2009-08-12, 02:48

now are we talking madden 10 or madden 09??
Back to top Go down
MainCONVICT
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: need help on having a good d-fence   need help on having a good d-fence Empty2009-08-12, 03:11

well i been playing d demo..so yeah 10...
i cant seem to do both at d same time it gets to me..
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

PostSubject: Re: need help on having a good d-fence   need help on having a good d-fence Empty2009-08-12, 03:13

well..i have the super bowl demo and i only play on either all-madden or all-custom

and on all-madden i jsut run with the steelers 1-5-5 defense and i can stop the run really really good and i can stop the pass to..but if it is a 4 reciever set..i switch to either dime or quater

let me no if any of this helps...if you need specfic plays i can get them for you tomorrow
Back to top Go down
HoBoGaNgStA
New MS Member
New MS Member
HoBoGaNgStA

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: need help on having a good d-fence   need help on having a good d-fence Empty2009-08-12, 03:20

I did a few plays with the defense you listed and im playing a lot better now and am not allowing as many yards and catchs now that im running a better defense thanks for the help Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com/
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

PostSubject: Re: need help on having a good d-fence   need help on having a good d-fence Empty2009-08-12, 03:22

no problem dude...glad to know im helping some of you guys out
Back to top Go down
MainCONVICT
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: need help on having a good d-fence   need help on having a good d-fence Empty2009-08-12, 03:26

alright thanks ill well ill wait till tommarrow then but ima give it a lil try..
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

PostSubject: Re: need help on having a good d-fence   need help on having a good d-fence Empty2009-08-12, 03:37

alright dude
Back to top Go down
enyo24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: need help on having a good d-fence   need help on having a good d-fence Empty2009-08-12, 10:26

hey and remember if your playing against the cardinals it obvioulsy going to be very difficult to stop Fitzgerald and Boldin. So keep this in mind, you are not going to shut them down every down. You have to keep your head up and just play football.
Back to top Go down
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xRideTheCannaBus36xx

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: need help on having a good d-fence   need help on having a good d-fence Empty2009-08-12, 11:16

Ill help ya out when i get madden 10 lol
Back to top Go down
beeman999
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
beeman999

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: need help on having a good d-fence   need help on having a good d-fence Empty2009-08-12, 12:31

1-5-5 is real good this year. 3-3-5 is good. 3-4-4 is good too all the spread sets are good this year
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

PostSubject: Re: need help on having a good d-fence   need help on having a good d-fence Empty2009-08-12, 13:17

beeman999 wrote:
1-5-5 is real good this year. 3-3-5 is good. 3-4-4 is good too all the spread sets are good this year

1-5-5 is going to be used alot this year..thats all i have been running and i stop the cpu in the super bowl demo every time on all madden and even on all custom defence
Back to top Go down
beeman999
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
beeman999

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: need help on having a good d-fence   need help on having a good d-fence Empty2009-08-12, 13:34

yeah i hold the comp to about 10 yards per game with 1-5-5 and it stops the wildcat good too
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

PostSubject: Re: need help on having a good d-fence   need help on having a good d-fence Empty2009-08-12, 13:38

ya..the woldcat is going to be easy to stop..its only an outside run unless you got the dolphins who have a dive.

other then that...if you can stop outside runs the wildcat will be nothing
Back to top Go down
raptors505
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
raptors505

Number of posts : 212

PostSubject: Re: need help on having a good d-fence   need help on having a good d-fence Empty2009-08-12, 15:13

hey guys im new to this site, and i was just wondering who do u guys usually play with on defense to shut people down and make your defense nasty? i have been rolling with the MLB but every year i seem to have issues shutting people down. i can put up points pretty easy with my passing game, but if i lose its because i loose in a shootout (its like this every year). any tips for me? i usually run with vikings D pb. also lets say someone comes out with 3 or 4 wide outs, do you always then come out with 3 or 4 DBs to counter that or not. i dont have madden 10 yet like most people, but when i get it i want to be able to improve my D fast!!
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: need help on having a good d-fence   need help on having a good d-fence Empty2009-08-12, 15:17

raptors505 wrote:
hey guys im new to this site, and i was just wondering who do u guys usually play with on defense to shut people down and make your defense nasty? i have been rolling with the MLB but every year i seem to have issues shutting people down. i can put up points pretty easy with my passing game, but if i lose its because i loose in a shootout (its like this every year). any tips for me? i usually run with vikings D pb. also lets say someone comes out with 3 or 4 wide outs, do you always then come out with 3 or 4 DBs to counter that or not. i dont have madden 10 yet like most people, but when i get it i want to be able to improve my D fast!!

no matter what, i always control the FS
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
raptors505
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
raptors505

Number of posts : 212

PostSubject: Re: need help on having a good d-fence   need help on having a good d-fence Empty2009-08-12, 15:20

so you just ball hawk with him? im assuming when the player passes you switch to the closest defender to try to either swat or pick or not
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

PostSubject: Re: need help on having a good d-fence   need help on having a good d-fence Empty2009-08-12, 15:21

i always control the lineback...when ever i try to be a safety...i dont watch the outside recievers..only the slots..ahhaha...i always let up deep bombs
Back to top Go down
GanchatizMeCptn
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
GanchatizMeCptn

Number of posts : 384

PostSubject: Re: need help on having a good d-fence   need help on having a good d-fence Empty2009-08-13, 09:39

iTz Unr3al wrote:
i always control the lineback...when ever i try to be a safety...i dont watch the outside recievers..only the slots..ahhaha...i always let up deep bombs

me too the field of vision is never wide enough to play safety deep, if the QB stays in the pocket, if he scrambles then the camera gets even more effed
Back to top Go down
GanchatizMeCptn
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
GanchatizMeCptn

PostSubject: Re: need help on having a good d-fence   need help on having a good d-fence Empty2009-08-14, 09:52

iTz Unr3al wrote:
ya..the woldcat is going to be easy to stop..its only an outside run unless you got the dolphins who have a dive.

other then that...if you can stop outside runs the wildcat will be nothing

Steelers have a dive play in wildcat as well.
Back to top Go down
Pablocraz1
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: need help on having a good d-fence   need help on having a good d-fence Empty2009-08-14, 11:05

what team has the 1-5-5 defense?
Back to top Go down
GanchatizMeCptn
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
GanchatizMeCptn

PostSubject: Re: need help on having a good d-fence   need help on having a good d-fence Empty2009-08-14, 11:11

Pablocraz1 wrote:
what team has the 1-5-5 defense?

its in the generic multiple d's playbook
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need help on having a good d-fence   need help on having a good d-fence Empty

Back to top Go down

need help on having a good d-fence
Page 1 of 1