Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

looking for a team with a decent qb 2 good receivers and a good running back with a nice d and suggestions

Go down 
+11
Rlightning
vickant2
thebeastzz
MiamiXCanes
jsmall28
Jae Heat
oo-oo-oo
Champ_28
laidbackskaterer
spoolnpull
xptbx oliver
15 posters
AuthorMessage
xptbx oliver
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-09-26

looking for a team with a decent qb 2 good receivers and a good running back with a nice d and suggestions Empty
PostSubject: looking for a team with a decent qb 2 good receivers and a good running back with a nice d and suggestions   looking for a team with a decent qb 2 good receivers and a good running back with a nice d and suggestions Empty2009-09-26, 11:00

i need a team like the chiefs but with a better defense
Back to top Go down
spoolnpull
New MS Member
New MS Member
spoolnpull

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-09-17

looking for a team with a decent qb 2 good receivers and a good running back with a nice d and suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for a team with a decent qb 2 good receivers and a good running back with a nice d and suggestions   looking for a team with a decent qb 2 good receivers and a good running back with a nice d and suggestions Empty2009-09-26, 11:33

Bengals...Palmer Ocho put chris henry over coles and cedric benson. Their D is the most underrated d in the NFL. BTW benson's numbers went up on the update i think he is an 80ovr now.
Back to top Go down
spoolnpull
New MS Member
New MS Member
spoolnpull

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-09-17

PostSubject: Re: looking for a team with a decent qb 2 good receivers and a good running back with a nice d and suggestions   looking for a team with a decent qb 2 good receivers and a good running back with a nice d and suggestions Empty2009-09-26, 11:35

I use the run and gun...strong tight formation you can do anything out of there. Becareful using pa though if they are sending heat dont do it! I was sacked 3 out of 4 times on pa with the blitz coming.
Back to top Go down
xptbx oliver
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: looking for a team with a decent qb 2 good receivers and a good running back with a nice d and suggestions   looking for a team with a decent qb 2 good receivers and a good running back with a nice d and suggestions Empty2009-09-26, 11:40

never thought about them but you wanna lab that run and gun playbook my gamertag is danextmikevick
Back to top Go down
laidbackskaterer
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-08-30

PostSubject: Re: looking for a team with a decent qb 2 good receivers and a good running back with a nice d and suggestions   looking for a team with a decent qb 2 good receivers and a good running back with a nice d and suggestions Empty2009-09-26, 14:20

steelers baby u also have heath miller
Back to top Go down
Champ_28
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: looking for a team with a decent qb 2 good receivers and a good running back with a nice d and suggestions   looking for a team with a decent qb 2 good receivers and a good running back with a nice d and suggestions Empty2009-09-26, 21:49

packers....rodgers is good, jennings and driver at wr and a good hb in ryan grant who i great at trucking...great D the got charles woodson with great coverage and al harris who best corner in the game at pressing, fs is nick collins who is top 5 fs in game, and atari bigby at ss who can hit! average d line but got good lbs too with kampman leading the lb core..trust me packers are your team
Back to top Go down
oo-oo-oo
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: looking for a team with a decent qb 2 good receivers and a good running back with a nice d and suggestions   looking for a team with a decent qb 2 good receivers and a good running back with a nice d and suggestions Empty2009-09-26, 22:01

Vikings... AP at Running Back, Percy Harvin, and Benard Berrian as your speed receivers. Then you can alternate with Tavaris Jackson, and Farve at QB. There D is meh...
Back to top Go down
Jae Heat
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: looking for a team with a decent qb 2 good receivers and a good running back with a nice d and suggestions   looking for a team with a decent qb 2 good receivers and a good running back with a nice d and suggestions Empty2009-09-26, 22:04

definitely vikes.
Back to top Go down
Jae Heat
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: looking for a team with a decent qb 2 good receivers and a good running back with a nice d and suggestions   looking for a team with a decent qb 2 good receivers and a good running back with a nice d and suggestions Empty2009-09-26, 22:07

OR eagles.
Back to top Go down
xptbx oliver
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: looking for a team with a decent qb 2 good receivers and a good running back with a nice d and suggestions   looking for a team with a decent qb 2 good receivers and a good running back with a nice d and suggestions Empty2009-09-26, 23:45

i would use the vikes but i dont like using the best teams in the game so i could never play wit the pats steelers and teams of that sort im kinda liking the packers right now they just need a faster back
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: looking for a team with a decent qb 2 good receivers and a good running back with a nice d and suggestions   looking for a team with a decent qb 2 good receivers and a good running back with a nice d and suggestions Empty2009-09-26, 23:53

how about the falcons? roddy white is a great receiver. i like putting norwood in at receiver because he's pretty fast. gonzalez is a great possession guy. michael turner is the best HB in the game, IMO. defense is okay, abraham gets some good pressure.
Back to top Go down
xptbx oliver
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: looking for a team with a decent qb 2 good receivers and a good running back with a nice d and suggestions   looking for a team with a decent qb 2 good receivers and a good running back with a nice d and suggestions Empty2009-09-27, 00:28

im goin against the falcons right now in a ranked game and im murding them
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: looking for a team with a decent qb 2 good receivers and a good running back with a nice d and suggestions   looking for a team with a decent qb 2 good receivers and a good running back with a nice d and suggestions Empty2009-09-27, 02:22

IMO the packers are just to slow. still a good team, just to slow for me

i gotta say ATL. Turner is a beast
Back to top Go down
thebeastzz
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: looking for a team with a decent qb 2 good receivers and a good running back with a nice d and suggestions   looking for a team with a decent qb 2 good receivers and a good running back with a nice d and suggestions Empty2009-09-27, 06:42

um easy use SD put malcom flloyd as the 2nd string n chambers as 3rd string these 2 starting r both 6'5 n chambers is nasty in the slot basically uncoverable n u also got antonio gates who u kno is the best or one of the best te in the league then in back feild u got LT nn sproles so yea their nasty use the chargers
Back to top Go down
vickant2
New MS Member
New MS Member
vickant2

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: looking for a team with a decent qb 2 good receivers and a good running back with a nice d and suggestions   looking for a team with a decent qb 2 good receivers and a good running back with a nice d and suggestions Empty2009-09-27, 10:58

chargers, u got jackson floyd and chambers at wr, rivers at qb, gates at te, lt and sproles at rb, and their defense is one of the best
Back to top Go down
Rlightning
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-09-27

PostSubject: Re: looking for a team with a decent qb 2 good receivers and a good running back with a nice d and suggestions   looking for a team with a decent qb 2 good receivers and a good running back with a nice d and suggestions Empty2009-09-27, 14:56

How about the steelers good defense Ward and Holmes roethlisberger 2 big targets in sweed and miller use mendenhall as a short yard back and parker as a any down back logan as 3rd down back. only fault o-line but they have an increased pass block so overall best team
Back to top Go down
Rlightning
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-09-27

PostSubject: Re: looking for a team with a decent qb 2 good receivers and a good running back with a nice d and suggestions   looking for a team with a decent qb 2 good receivers and a good running back with a nice d and suggestions Empty2009-09-27, 15:03

vickant2 wrote:
chargers, u got jackson floyd and chambers at wr, rivers at qb, gates at te, lt and sproles at rb, and their defense is one of the best
i disagree their d-fense is bad i shred them all day. Safetys are a major weakness just go deep on cromartie and cross routes with speedy wideouts on jammer
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: looking for a team with a decent qb 2 good receivers and a good running back with a nice d and suggestions   looking for a team with a decent qb 2 good receivers and a good running back with a nice d and suggestions Empty2009-09-27, 16:21

the viking's....or eagel's......but both d.fense's or slow..so you got mix and match....with them.....me my self i play with the viking's....but i use shan ,,,,,as my qb...better on the run... looking for a team with a decent qb 2 good receivers and a good running back with a nice d and suggestions 649595
Back to top Go down
Champ_28
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: looking for a team with a decent qb 2 good receivers and a good running back with a nice d and suggestions   looking for a team with a decent qb 2 good receivers and a good running back with a nice d and suggestions Empty2009-09-27, 17:51

Broncos.....orton has proved he is decent...you got eddie royal and brandon marshal...at hb you got moreno and buckhalter and their Defense is way underrated...they got some stars like bailey at cb or dawkins at fs
Back to top Go down
Cadiz215
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Cadiz215

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: looking for a team with a decent qb 2 good receivers and a good running back with a nice d and suggestions   looking for a team with a decent qb 2 good receivers and a good running back with a nice d and suggestions Empty2009-09-27, 18:09

I've been using the Giants and Jacobs is an absolute MONSTER!! I had a game with him yesterday where he had 200 yards rushing....160 of those after the first hit.
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: looking for a team with a decent qb 2 good receivers and a good running back with a nice d and suggestions   looking for a team with a decent qb 2 good receivers and a good running back with a nice d and suggestions Empty2009-09-27, 18:16

I just used the Chiefs for the first time today and I was really impressed. I'd give them a look.
Back to top Go down
xptbx oliver
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: looking for a team with a decent qb 2 good receivers and a good running back with a nice d and suggestions   looking for a team with a decent qb 2 good receivers and a good running back with a nice d and suggestions Empty2009-09-27, 19:56

im from kansas city so i use the chiefs after every update and they still suck there defense does atleast
Back to top Go down
AFew88
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: looking for a team with a decent qb 2 good receivers and a good running back with a nice d and suggestions   looking for a team with a decent qb 2 good receivers and a good running back with a nice d and suggestions Empty2009-09-27, 21:50

chargers, discussion over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for a team with a decent qb 2 good receivers and a good running back with a nice d and suggestions   looking for a team with a decent qb 2 good receivers and a good running back with a nice d and suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

looking for a team with a decent qb 2 good receivers and a good running back with a nice d and suggestions
Page 1 of 1