Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

What Defensive Scheme would you do?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pats1283
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-08-10

What Defensive Scheme would you do? Empty
PostSubject: What Defensive Scheme would you do?   What Defensive Scheme would you do? Empty2009-08-11, 01:27

im not so hot on defense so im asking what kind of plays you would do. no glitches not interested in those plays. ill be playing with the pats which have what i hear on the ea sports site the number 1 d-line overall number 9 lbs, but they have one of the worst secondaries. what kind of plays would you use with great d-line and lbs but really bad secondary.
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: What Defensive Scheme would you do?   What Defensive Scheme would you do? Empty2009-08-11, 01:55

i'd do zones instead of man defense. you wont get burned as badly. If you man blitz, one fo your corners could get easily burnt for a big play
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
enyo24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: What Defensive Scheme would you do?   What Defensive Scheme would you do? Empty2009-08-11, 10:42

yeah i play mostly zone too, but when i want to mix it up I man up with the corners and LBs and keep my 2 safeties back in deep coverage. Then if I think the guy is going to run I will blitz with my LBs. Then if I want to get pressure on 3rd down or something I will call a zone blitz and blitz from all sorts of angles.
Back to top Go down
moss81
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
moss81

Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: What Defensive Scheme would you do?   What Defensive Scheme would you do? Empty2009-08-11, 13:21

you could possible do a combination of man and zone. with their d-line it shouldn't be hard to get 4 man pressure and it can keep them guessing on offense.
Back to top Go down
Minnesota_AD28
New MS Member
New MS Member
Minnesota_AD28

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: What Defensive Scheme would you do?   What Defensive Scheme would you do? Empty2009-08-11, 20:46

Matters what you like man sure we can say we recommend these plays but if you use them wrong this reflects negitively, i would say find a defense that your comfortable using first than branch off into diff styles
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mattbjorke
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Defensive Scheme would you do?   What Defensive Scheme would you do? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Defensive Scheme would you do?
Page 1 of 1