Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

My Run N' Gun scheme

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

My Run N' Gun scheme Empty
PostSubject: My Run N' Gun scheme   My Run N' Gun scheme Empty2009-05-29, 17:11

Here is my personal scheme that I use in games.

Full House weak scheme: Double cross, HB smash, FB dive, HB Sweep

Double cross:
Hot route the WR to run a streak.
Hot route the TE to run a curl
slide protect to the right, and scramble out to the right

LOOKS:
Your 1st look will be the HB running the 7 route.
Your 2nd look will be the WR running the streak, throw the ball up and to the right if the safety isn't playing him
Your 3rd look will be the HB on the other side running the corner route
Your 4th look will be the FB running the flat in case they contain or bring a CB blitz

HB Smash: slide protect aggresive, or to the side your running. Motion the FB to the left, lead block with him, and try to hit the outside.

FB Dive: either go aggressive or pinch, but if you pinch, motion the HB beside the FB in fornt of him.

HB Sweep: flip the play, motion the HB out to the left, and hike it once he gets behind the TE

I-form normal: PA FB screen, flats, HB Blast

PA FB screen: use the dual HB package. Motion the FB to the left

LOOKS: Your 1st look will be the FB running the screen. Your 2nd look will be the WR running the short In route.

Flats: motion the WR on the right to the left. Hot route him to run a curl

LOOKS: Your 1st look is going to be the TE running the out route. Your 2nd look is going to be the WR on the curl. Your 3rd look is going to be the FB running the flat route.

HB Blast: slide protect to the side your running. Motion the FB to the side your running and hike it while he's still in motion.
Try to hit the outside if you can.

Singleback Empty Bunch Scheme: WR Post, Motion Drive, HB option

WR Post - Great deep ball play when needed

SETUP - Hot route the inside left WR to run a streak
Put the TE on a drag route

LOOKS - Your 1st look will be the WR running the deep post
Your
2nd look will be the HB running the 2 yard cutback(this can go fur a
huge gain) Your 3rd look will be the checkdown to the TE running the
drag

Motion Drive - Great play when you need about 5 or 6 yards

SETUP -
put the HB on a drag
LOOKS - Your 1st look will be the WR on the auto motion slant
Your 2nd look will be the TE on the 2 yard comeback
Your 3rd look will be the HB on the drag
Your 4th look will be the WR on the out route to attempt an RC

HB option - great short yardage play

SETUP - motion the outside left WR to the right, and put him on an inside slant

LOOKS - your 1st look will be the HB
Your 2nd look will be the WR on the slant
Your 3rd look will be the TE on the post

Weak I Close scheme: TE Fade, PA FB wheel, HB gut

TE Fade: Motion the outside right WR to the left. put him on a streak. Hot route the TE to a curl

LOOKS: Your 1st look will be the WR running the corner route, because the buzz zone doesn't play deep enough to guard it. Your 2nd look will be the WR running the streak if they bring a heavy blitz and he's open for a second. Your 3rd look will be the HB running the flat

Pa FB wheel: Hot route the outside right WR to run a streak. Hot route the left WR to run a curl

LOOKS: Your 1st look will be the TE running the wheel route. Your 2nd look will be the HB running the curl. Your 3rd look will be the FB running the whell, but you have to throw it inside so that the DB on the outside doesn't pick it off.

HB Gut: SLide protect to the side your running. Motion the WR on the right to the left, and hike it as he gets past the LG

Shotgun Tight- FL drag under, Circle, tight seams, WR hooks, WR corner, PA qb choice, HB Sweep

FL DRAG UNDER: this is a good play, but we need to make it better so here's what I do.

SETUP: hot route your HB to do a curl route. motion the outside right WR to the
left and hot route him to a curl. hot route the ouside left WR to run an
inside slant. hot route the inside left WR to run a streak(cover 2
purposes)

LOOKS: your 1st look will be the HB
running the curl(this is an over/under play so the LB doens't guard
him, but the LB guard the slant and the WR on the curl Wink )
Your 2nd look will be the WR running the inside slant.
Your third look will be the motioned WR running the curl route(its tricky to get it to him, so you WILL need to use precision passing.
Your 4th look will be the WR running the streak(if he's in cover 2).

CIRCLE: I did this route in the mini RNG breakdown, but I have multiple varaitons of how to execute it.

SETUP:
motion the outside right WR to the left(this is a scheme type thing,
because your opponent thinks your running the other play) hot route him
to run a curl route. hot route the inside left to run an inside
slant(smart routed)(the non motioned guy. he should be in the middle
after you motion the outside right WR)

LOOKS: Your 1st look is going to be the HB on the circle route. your going to want to get it to him on the inside cut.
Your
2nd look will be the WR running the smart routed slant(I did this play
from 10 yards out, so I'd only do this from more than 7 yards out.)
Your 3rd look will be the outside left WR running the elongated slant(wait until he gets close to the sideline though)
Your 4th look will be the WR running the streak(cover 2 purposes)

TIGHT SEAMS: this is one of my favorite plays out of this formation.

SETUP: motion the outside right WR to the left. THE KEY TO THIS PLAY IS POCKET PRESENCE.

LOOKS:

for this play, you need to use the playmaker. as long as you playmaker
up, the outside left WR running the weird in route should get open.
this is the only person you need to look towards, unless ur opponent is
in cover 2 then you can look towards any of WR's on streaks.

WR HOOKS: I like this play for short yardage situations

SETUP: hot route the HB to run a curl route.

LOOKS: your 1st look will be the inside right WR(#1 WR on the depth chart)
Your 2nd look will be the HB running the curl route.
Your
3rd look will be the inside WR running the button hook to the outside.
the other two routes will be guarded, so thats why these routes are
oepn, but if you see one of the other routes open then throw it to
them(if you want).

WR Corner -Hot route the inside right WR to run a streak. Hot route the outside right WR to run a curl

LOOKS: Your 1st look will be the outside left WR running the cut in route. Your 2nd look will be the WR running the corner. Your 3rd look will be the WR running the curl

PA QB Choice: hot route the outside right WR to run a streak. Motion the inside right WR to the right. Hot route the HB to run a slant to the right. Slide Protect to the right, and scramble to the right

LOOKS: Your 1st look will be the WR running the deep post. Your 2nd look will be the HB running the slant. Your 3rd look will be the inside left WR running the crossing route.

HB Sweep: slide protect to the right. Motion the inside right left WR to the right. tyr to hit the outside on this one, or cut between the 2 inside guys

Shotgun Trips TE scheme: PA Deep attack, WR corner, HB Swing, HB Off tackle

PA Deep Attack
Setup: Hot Route your #3 WR to do a fade route. Hot route the WR on the far right to run a curl Hot route your TE to block. Make your HB block. Slide protect to the right

After The Snap: scramble out to the right.

Looks: If your opponent isn’t playing deep safety, look for your receiver running the deep post route.
If your opponent IS playing deep safety, your first look will be your
receiver in the middle running the fade route. You WILL have to wait
for him to come back though, and then throw a bullet to him.
If your opponent is bringing a corner blitz or playing man coverage
look for your receiver running the curl

WR Corner: hot route the middle WR to run a streak. Hot route the WR on the far right to run a curl. Hot route your HB to run a slant to the left. Make your TE block

LOOKS: Your 1st look will be the WR running the corner route. Your 2nd look will be the HB on the slant. Your 3rd look will be the WR running the curl. Your last look will be the WR running the streak, but he's never open because when your opponent sees this set, they audible to C3.

HB Swing: hot route your HB to run a slant to the left. Put the middle WR on a streak. Make your TE block.

LOOKS: Your 1st look will be the WR running the corner route. Your 2nd look will be the WR running the deep post. Your 3rd look will be the HB running the slant

HB Off tackle: Slide protect aggressive and try to pick up some yards by hitting the outside

THE MAIN EVENT: I-form TWIN TE: PA FB flat, HB counter Str, HB lead toss

PA Fb Flat: Hot route the outside TE to run a streak.

LOOKS: Your 1st look will be the inside TE running the crossing route. Your 2nd look will be the FB running the flat. Your 3rd look will be the HB running the curl. Your 4th look will be the TE running the streak.

HB Counter Str: use the heavy package for this play. Slide protect aggressive, and leadblock with the inside TE, whos now a linemen because of the package.

HB LEAD TOSS: Use the heavy package for this play. Slide protect aggressive. Lead block will the inside TE, who's now a linemen. Pancake block whoevers in front of you
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
RaiderRod
New MS Member
New MS Member
RaiderRod

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: My Run N' Gun scheme   My Run N' Gun scheme Empty2009-05-29, 17:45

Great Stuff...I use alot of your tips already...I saw you in the lobbie the other night talking smack w/Sandman09......Good **** man.....
Back to top Go down
360madden
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
360madden

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: My Run N' Gun scheme   My Run N' Gun scheme Empty2009-06-01, 16:39

so far so good and I'm not even halfway through it yet. found some good pass plays out of formations I don't normally use which is a big bonus.. makes me wanna go through and rework some of the plays i use the most vs people online! ie.. the inside corner / curl concept for attacking the middle vs zone.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/360madden
DippinNatDigga
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: My Run N' Gun scheme   My Run N' Gun scheme Empty2009-06-01, 18:33

yea i use wr post.. i streak inside wr... curl the middle wr on the right and put outside wr on a in route and motion the hb on the weird route to the other side...
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: My Run N' Gun scheme   My Run N' Gun scheme Empty2009-06-01, 18:39

yeh Dippin, that HB route is sick, cuz they don't expect that route on em. then they gotta deal wit the WR goin deep on em.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
DippinNatDigga
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: My Run N' Gun scheme   My Run N' Gun scheme Empty2009-06-01, 18:59

yea and the hb route is always open unless manually guarded and if they guard it... the post and streak is a great route combo to beat the safetys and u still have the curl and the wr running across the middle and with me using the vikings ill scramble it.. if nothing is open lol

imagine peterson on the post and berrrian on the streak
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: My Run N' Gun scheme   My Run N' Gun scheme Empty2009-06-01, 20:21

the RNG playbook is sooooooo versatile! i love it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Run N' Gun scheme   My Run N' Gun scheme Empty

Back to top Go down

My Run N' Gun scheme
Page 1 of 1