Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Best madden 10 team

Go down 
+26
pkismyname
socommaster123
Crunk
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
DarthRaider908
62YSailUnion
Adel92
dUPxBTefft23
Minnesota_AD28
Swag Escobar
so much swag
BOSTN BEANER
beeman999
Fudgy
moss81
payten manning
enyo24
D_Cash
tuki94
eFresh
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
yaboy510
Copizzle_52
Spice_Rack101
DaTBa1LHaWK
safemonk
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
dar3alslimshady7
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Best madden 10 team - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best madden 10 team   Best madden 10 team - Page 3 Empty2009-08-13, 13:56

My top 5 teams that I've used so far that I like the best.

1) Eagles
2) Chargers
3) Raiders
4) Pats
5) G Men

The Chargers are really nice, I may even put them over the Birds cause Rivers is a hell of a lot more accurate then DMac is. Plus Gates is deadly on O when he gets matched up vs a linebacker.
Back to top Go down
shmukasmys
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Best madden 10 team   Best madden 10 team - Page 3 Empty2009-08-13, 15:22

clearly the team with the best back in the league all day adrian peterson, with percy percy percy in the slot, wild cat, punt returns kick returns...vikes with out a doubt!
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Best madden 10 team   Best madden 10 team - Page 3 Empty2009-08-13, 15:27

the vikes wont be nothing..every thinks AP is going to do it all..it wont happen...there QB's are terrible and have no accuracy..find someone will a solid run D and the vikes are nothing
Back to top Go down
malaisej
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Best madden 10 team   Best madden 10 team - Page 3 Empty2009-08-13, 16:27

The top three in no particular order Cowboys, Patriots, and Raiders. The Raiders speed will kill on D, they have so much of it in the secondary that they can blitz an opponent out of running the ball.

Philly has no backers, or really any speed on D. That O will be tough.
The Chargers, Indy, and Cardinals will also be tough.

When setup optimally, I think the Packers have a chance to be one of the top 5-6 teams in this year's game when used by someone who knows what they are doing.

Other than the right side of the Oline, they have no weaknesses. And the RT weakness can be helped out by putting a TE on that side when passing. Not as drastic of a weakness as not having a QB(Vikings) or CBs(Atl).

They have the corners for the bump. A fast/good safety in Collins and a tall safety in Rouse. Rodgers is more than good enough for a madden QB. The WRs/TEs are very good as a unit.

The RBs are not a strength, but they are also not the worst in the game. The team is better than average at every position. If the game is having the fatigue issues that is being reported, than having depth will matter, and gamers will not be able to rely on stars. This has hurt the Packers in the past because they really don't have any stars. Jennings and Woodson being the closest, but their ratings pale in comparison to the League's elite at those positions.

If the game again is a star-driven game, then the Pack fall a bit.
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Best madden 10 team   Best madden 10 team - Page 3 Empty2009-08-13, 16:46

malaisej wrote:
The top three in no particular order Cowboys, Patriots, and Raiders. The Raiders speed will kill on D, they have so much of it in the secondary that they can blitz an opponent out of running the ball.

Philly has no backers, or really any speed on D. That O will be tough.
The Chargers, Indy, and Cardinals will also be tough.

When setup optimally, I think the Packers have a chance to be one of the top 5-6 teams in this year's game when used by someone who knows what they are doing.

Other than the right side of the Oline, they have no weaknesses. And the RT weakness can be helped out by putting a TE on that side when passing. Not as drastic of a weakness as not having a QB(Vikings) or CBs(Atl).

They have the corners for the bump. A fast/good safety in Collins and a tall safety in Rouse. Rodgers is more than good enough for a madden QB. The WRs/TEs are very good as a unit.

The RBs are not a strength, but they are also not the worst in the game. The team is better than average at every position. If the game is having the fatigue issues that is being reported, than having depth will matter, and gamers will not be able to rely on stars. This has hurt the Packers in the past because they really don't have any stars. Jennings and Woodson being the closest, but their ratings pale in comparison to the League's elite at those positions.

If the game again is a star-driven game, then the Pack fall a bit.

cowboys are going to be nothing like last year..and the eagles are sick this year..you might want to change those 2
Back to top Go down
malaisej
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Best madden 10 team   Best madden 10 team - Page 3 Empty2009-08-13, 17:38

I agree that the Cowboys will be nothing like last year, but that was an unreal video game team. It will be tough to get much pressure on the QB with Philly compared to Dallas with blitzes. Almost any dline pass rush can be contained with extra blockers and line shifting. To bring serious heat, you need to blitz and I just don't see enough speed on Philly.

If you break down the teams by unit, I think it is close.

QB Even
RB Even in my mind because Dallas has 2 while Philly has the star.
Wr Philly
TE Dallas
If you combine WR/TEs, the edge goes to Dallas.

OLine Even

Dline/LB: Dallas, Ware makes a huge difference. Philly has a better Dline, but no LBs. Ware is arguably the best Madden front seven player with his height and speed.

Secondary. Because of Scandricks speed, this is even at best, maybe even adv Dallas.

The teams are close. Depending on how you play either could be argued. I don't really have a problem with someone saying Philly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best madden 10 team   Best madden 10 team - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Best madden 10 team
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3