Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Does anybody play like this???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mlb6434
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
mlb6434

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Does anybody play like this??? Empty
PostSubject: Does anybody play like this???   Does anybody play like this??? Empty2009-08-09, 12:39

Does anyone set there audibles up to have plays to beat Cover2, Cover3, Cover4, and man. Then read the D and audible to a play. I just set mine up all in the same formation, and all the plays set each other up. Anyways, I just wanted to know if anyone does that, I'm sure there is, and how you like doing it.
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody play like this???   Does anybody play like this??? Empty2009-08-09, 13:26

i usually have a favorite formation and have like two audibles in that formation, but i usually put alot of different formations into my audibles cause u can quick audible into different plays out of different formations
Back to top Go down
Ellard
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ellard

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody play like this???   Does anybody play like this??? Empty2009-08-09, 13:32

mlb i usually pick a formation that has the quick audibles to beat most zone coverage and ill hot route 1-2 receivers if it cant beat a certain zone.

meaning ill pick my base plays from my book and quick audible to the passes that beat zones alot. finding the formation isnt hard if you have at least. my only audibles will be a screen if i like it and a decent run play. other than that you can do the math
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody play like this???   Does anybody play like this??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does anybody play like this???
Page 1 of 1