Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Anderson Silva is leaving the UFC...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Anderson Silva is leaving the UFC... Empty
PostSubject: Anderson Silva is leaving the UFC...   Anderson Silva is leaving the UFC... Empty2009-07-30, 11:28

TO BOX ROY JONES JR.! ok, maybe i shouldn't word it like that. i'm not sure exactly WHY anderson is leaving, but he has confirmed that after his contract is up that he is out of the UFC and he will pursue his hand-to-hand combat career. He said he has already worked out some of the paperwork needed to fight the former champion, Roy Jones Jr..

it'll be sad to see Anderson leave the UFC, but i'm sure he will continue to grow as a fighter. as for fighting Roy Jones Jr., i think Anderson is gonna get worked in the sweet science.

i love MMA, and anderson the spider silva is one of my favorites, but he has been trained his whole life to prepare in every way possible for anything possible. roy jones has trained his whole life to stand and box. they are 2 very similar sports, but at the same time they are very different.

Anderson Silva's future should be interesting.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva is leaving the UFC...   Anderson Silva is leaving the UFC... Empty2009-07-30, 11:32

haha, I see him forgetting he's boxing when they clinch up, and just start throwin knees.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
MADDENKING57
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
MADDENKING57

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva is leaving the UFC...   Anderson Silva is leaving the UFC... Empty2009-07-30, 12:00

I think its a 1 time thing, i really dont think that he is going to box for a living at 36 yrs of age, he's just to old to start and he the best middleweight in mma.
Back to top Go down
Dannys559
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Dannys559

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva is leaving the UFC...   Anderson Silva is leaving the UFC... Empty2009-08-01, 01:04

yea he announced last year that he was gonna retire after his 4 fights are up on the contract he wanted to fight roy jones jr last year too but dana white wouldnt let it happen so idk

anderson has 4 fights left

1.henderson
2.maia/marquardt winner after he beats hendo lol
3-4.gsp/wanderlei/machida/Belfort/okami

oh and if he fought roy jones he would destroy him roy jones is toooo old and toooo small

what did anderson do b4 mma? BOXING AND MUAY THAI and he was running though everyone i found this video of him in a boxing match