Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Griffin vs Silva fight fake?

Go down 
+7
Dannys559
eFresh
-iBleedGreen-
EggzOverEazy
enyo9
Crunk
Spice_Rack101
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Spice_Rack101
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Spice_Rack101

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-08-06

Griffin vs Silva fight fake? Empty
PostSubject: Griffin vs Silva fight fake?   Griffin vs Silva fight fake? Empty2009-08-09, 20:44

Call me crazy but for some reason i dont think that fight was real. There only two ways that fight could have ended like that:

1. Forrest's heart was not in that fight.

2.UFC paid him off?

Ive seen Forrest fight and he puts everything into a fight and I know he was out skilled by Silva but at least he would have gone down swinging.
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Griffin vs Silva fight fake?   Griffin vs Silva fight fake? Empty2009-08-09, 20:46

He got knocked down twice before he was knocked out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
enyo9
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Griffin vs Silva fight fake?   Griffin vs Silva fight fake? Empty2009-08-09, 20:47

Silva is such a beast that he makes people quit bfore the fight starts
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Griffin vs Silva fight fake?   Griffin vs Silva fight fake? Empty2009-08-09, 20:48

yeah... silva is just THAT good.
Back to top Go down
Spice_Rack101
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Spice_Rack101

PostSubject: Re: Griffin vs Silva fight fake?   Griffin vs Silva fight fake? Empty2009-08-09, 20:52

Even though he got knocked down twice, the forrest I know would have gotten up and been swinging confused and dazed.

Something does not add up in that fight.
Back to top Go down
enyo9
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Griffin vs Silva fight fake?   Griffin vs Silva fight fake? Empty2009-08-09, 20:55

your over thinking it...its just a fight and Anderson Silva is a Beast
Back to top Go down
Spice_Rack101
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Spice_Rack101

PostSubject: Re: Griffin vs Silva fight fake?   Griffin vs Silva fight fake? Empty2009-08-09, 23:59

I guess he got knocked out becasue of that jaw problem, ill take that answer for now but something is still fishy. scratch
Back to top Go down
-iBleedGreen-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
-iBleedGreen-

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Griffin vs Silva fight fake?   Griffin vs Silva fight fake? Empty2009-08-10, 00:24

I heard he dislocated his jaw in the fight. I thought the same thing when I saw it. Though if he dislocated his jaw I can believe he didn't wanna fight. So understandable
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
eFresh
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
eFresh

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Griffin vs Silva fight fake?   Griffin vs Silva fight fake? Empty2009-08-10, 01:01

GSP needs to move up and kick Silva's ass! Someone needs to do it
Back to top Go down
Dannys559
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Dannys559

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Griffin vs Silva fight fake?   Griffin vs Silva fight fake? Empty2009-08-10, 01:36

the fight wasnt fixed for all the people that dont kno FORREST IS AND ALWAYS WAS A SORE LOSER

dana white even said that after a lose hes never at the post fight conference cause hes so emotional

and after he lost to jardine he left the arena and after tito he cried like a fag i never really thought forrest was that good. he wins on pure cardio he doesnt finish fights ever.

gsp would get killed by anderson
Back to top Go down
Ketcham While They're Hot
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Ketcham While They're Hot

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Griffin vs Silva fight fake?   Griffin vs Silva fight fake? Empty2009-08-10, 02:50

Ya, Silva is just THAT good. In most cases, I would've been pissed off to see someone showboat like that, but when you don't need to fight with your hands, then why the **** should you? When you're the best, why not act like it? I'm glad he did.
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Griffin vs Silva fight fake?   Griffin vs Silva fight fake? Empty2009-08-10, 04:07

when i first saw it i was like WTF this is nothing like forrest just like you thought cuz he's taken punches from rampage and rashad evans that were harder than silvas. but once i found out about the jaw injury it made sense as to why he got knocked out so easily
Back to top Go down
Dannys559
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Dannys559

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Griffin vs Silva fight fake?   Griffin vs Silva fight fake? Empty2009-08-10, 08:56

its already been confirmed that he didnt have a broken jaw and he was physical ok for the fight

so anderson is that good lol
Back to top Go down
ulander27
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Griffin vs Silva fight fake?   Griffin vs Silva fight fake? Empty2009-08-10, 09:40

silva just kicked his ass. he hurt him earlier in the round. thats a bad boy!
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Griffin vs Silva fight fake?   Griffin vs Silva fight fake? Empty2009-08-10, 09:50

Silva got him good....But then I think about it, and how is that silva knocked him down twice and then knocked him out fast, and RAMPAGE couldn't k.o. Forrest? There is no way in hell that Rampage doesn't hit harder then Silva.....Oh well....I lost my respect for Forrest cause he looked like a chump, and he looked like he didn't want to fight.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Griffin vs Silva fight fake?   Griffin vs Silva fight fake? Empty2009-08-10, 09:55

if you watch the KO punch, forrest got floored not because of how hard Anderson hits, but because of how TECHNICALLY PERFECT anderson hits.

in all of mma you coulnt see a better counter punch. anderson had perfect distance, and perfect timing, he swung his arm SLIGHTLY and gave him a PERFECTLY FORMED STRAIGHT jab to a BUTTON.

it was amazing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Griffin vs Silva fight fake?   Griffin vs Silva fight fake? Empty

Back to top Go down

Griffin vs Silva fight fake?
Page 1 of 1