Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

american football fans v european soccer fans

Go down 
+2
Big Hungry 702
stlr13
6 posters
AuthorMessage
stlr13
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-09-13

american football fans v european soccer fans Empty
PostSubject: american football fans v european soccer fans   american football fans v european soccer fans Empty2009-09-20, 17:36

im from the uk and i get the impression that our soccer fans have more passion for their teams than american football fans do for example at a soccer match in europe fans will sing and chant for the full 90,i know stadiums in the states can be loud but its not sustained.also over here you have one team for life no jumping ship when the s*** hits the fan and no second team,what do you guys think have any of you americans been to or seen a european soccer game? just wonderd what you think
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: american football fans v european soccer fans   american football fans v european soccer fans Empty2009-09-20, 17:45

american football fans> soccer fans. why?

0-16 and still have fans, and season ticket holders?

pure amazement
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: american football fans v european soccer fans   american football fans v european soccer fans Empty2009-09-20, 17:53

from what i have heard, european soccer fans are the better fans. I have never been to europe, but from watching and from friends who have been to european soccer matches, i would say that soccer fans (in general) just have more passion.

American football fans are a very close second place. Personally i think the better fans are college football fans then pro football fans here in the states.

It is a dream of mine to go to a european soccer match between rivals just to see what it is like.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
stlr13
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: american football fans v european soccer fans   american football fans v european soccer fans Empty2009-09-20, 18:00

there are some great games to go to but for pure hatered it has to be the glasgow darby celtic v rangers
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: american football fans v european soccer fans   american football fans v european soccer fans Empty2009-09-20, 18:19

european soccer fans are just weird.

I've watched a soccer game on tv, muthafuckas wouldn't be quiet at all.

Like I know this is college basketball, but at least the izzone (michigan state student section) stops trying to be a distraction when michigan state has the ball. The european people are still making weird buzzing noises when their team has it like that.

I dunno maybe I'm wrong.

But anyways, european soccer people have more passion, but they almost cross the line... like I was talking to one of my teachers who spent a lot of time in europe, and he said people DIE at soccer games from getting trampled and s***.

Nobody dies at football games.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: american football fans v european soccer fans   american football fans v european soccer fans Empty2009-09-20, 18:49

Fudopi (THAT YA KNOW!!!) wrote:
Nobody dies at football games.

^^^
CO-SIGN
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: american football fans v european soccer fans   american football fans v european soccer fans Empty2009-09-20, 19:12

i have heard that soccer fans are more passionate, and that's okay. how old is soccer? a lot older than football is. i think it can take a long time to establish a huge following, like soccer has. maybe i'm totally off base here, but that's what i think. college football has been around longer than pro football, and the fans at college football games are WAY more passionate than the pro fans, IMO. also, how expensive are tickets to a soccer game? i don't know, which is why i'm asking. but pro football games are really expensive, so you might not see the most passionate fans in the stadiums, because they are at home cheering their team on.
Back to top Go down
stlr13
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: american football fans v european soccer fans   american football fans v european soccer fans Empty2009-09-21, 02:06

the average ticket price is 71$ but there are 38 games a season
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: american football fans v european soccer fans   american football fans v european soccer fans Empty

Back to top Go down

american football fans v european soccer fans
Page 1 of 1