Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

How good will Michael Vick be upon return?

Go down 
+11
Fudopi is That Dude
BOSTN BEANER
Swag Escobar
Mcnair2Wycheck
Big Hungry 702
Devo
tuki94
MADDENKING57
Radi0ActivWaste
Militant X 1
EggzOverEazy
15 posters

How good will Vick be upon return?
How good will Michael Vick be upon return? Back_catg16%How good will Michael Vick be upon return? Back_catg
 16% [ 3 ]
How good will Michael Vick be upon return? Back_catg5%How good will Michael Vick be upon return? Back_catg
 5% [ 1 ]
How good will Michael Vick be upon return? Back_catg21%How good will Michael Vick be upon return? Back_catg
 21% [ 4 ]
How good will Michael Vick be upon return? Back_catg26%How good will Michael Vick be upon return? Back_catg
 26% [ 5 ]
How good will Michael Vick be upon return? Back_catg16%How good will Michael Vick be upon return? Back_catg
 16% [ 3 ]
How good will Michael Vick be upon return? Back_catg0%How good will Michael Vick be upon return? Back_catg
 0% [ 0 ]
How good will Michael Vick be upon return? Back_catg11%How good will Michael Vick be upon return? Back_catg
 11% [ 2 ]
How good will Michael Vick be upon return? Back_catg0%How good will Michael Vick be upon return? Back_catg
 0% [ 0 ]
How good will Michael Vick be upon return? Back_catg5%How good will Michael Vick be upon return? Back_catg
 5% [ 1 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

How good will Michael Vick be upon return? Empty
PostSubject: How good will Michael Vick be upon return?   How good will Michael Vick be upon return? Empty2009-07-29, 11:13

He's got everything but a team now, and although we haven't heard much from the man himself, we all know Michael Vick is more than ready to show his potential after a 2 year stint in jail. The question is, what is his potential and what can he make of it? He showed signs of decline before his incident with the law, and with so much time away from a sport that his played on such a high level, can he still compete with the best of them?

He was considered one of the biggest threats on the field, and he wants to return to dominance. Tell us what you think he can make of his second chance.

On a scale of 1-10, 1 being he will be terrible, and 10 being he will be amazing. We encourage you to let us know why you voted the way you did.

UPDATE: After 15 votes, the average is 6.87... doesnt look like everyone has a lot of faith in vick, but they're certainly not writing him off.

Last edited by [STARS] EggzOverEazy on 2009-07-30, 11:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: How good will Michael Vick be upon return?   How good will Michael Vick be upon return? Empty2009-07-29, 11:16

i think he'll be just about average, a little above average. i think he can maintain the athleticism he once had playing as QB, but i dont know who will give him a chance playing behind center.

i think it will take a few years before he improves his mechanics. i do think it will be HILARIOUS/amazing if he comes back and just starts dottin all over the field, but i dont see it happening like that. it will take until the 2011 season at the earliest for him to get his mechanics to a starting QB level.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: How good will Michael Vick be upon return?   How good will Michael Vick be upon return? Empty2009-07-29, 11:17

once an athelete...ALWAYS and athelete! although he has been out of the game for 2 yrs...he is still a young man and i have no doubt that Vick will get back to his old form. it's like riding a bike....once you know how...you never forget!
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Radi0ActivWaste

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: How good will Michael Vick be upon return?   How good will Michael Vick be upon return? Empty2009-07-29, 13:22

i said 10 because as soon as he starts to work out he will be a beast once again and being in jail and working out all the time he will be just as good or better than when he played his last season with the falcons
Back to top Go down
MADDENKING57
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
MADDENKING57

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: How good will Michael Vick be upon return?   How good will Michael Vick be upon return? Empty2009-07-29, 13:40

THE BEST TO EVER PLAY THE GAME, MARK MY WORDS, JULY 29, 2009 MADDENKING57 SAID THIS.
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: How good will Michael Vick be upon return?   How good will Michael Vick be upon return? Empty2009-07-29, 14:09

he will probably be a good player, not great but good. he can get a spot on any teams roster
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: How good will Michael Vick be upon return?   How good will Michael Vick be upon return? Empty2009-07-29, 14:34

MADDENKING57 wrote:
THE BEST TO EVER PLAY THE GAME, MARK MY WORDS, JULY 29, 2009 MADDENKING57 SAID THIS.
the greatest athlete right? because that he probably is but not much more than that.ima big mike vick fan but cmon be realistic
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: How good will Michael Vick be upon return?   How good will Michael Vick be upon return? Empty2009-07-29, 14:54

i dont know about the best either. he's good but not immortal yet. he needs a ring then we can talk
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: How good will Michael Vick be upon return?   How good will Michael Vick be upon return? Empty2009-07-29, 18:48

I never see him being a starting quarterback again unless he earns that spot on a team due to injury.
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: How good will Michael Vick be upon return?   How good will Michael Vick be upon return? Empty2009-07-29, 19:27

it wont take really long if he gets on a team soon and if he puts alot of work in he could do better sooner
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: How good will Michael Vick be upon return?   How good will Michael Vick be upon return? Empty2009-07-29, 19:28

this year hes not gona be back to form but in time i think he will earn a starting job somewhere and start to amaze everyone again with his athleticism..
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: How good will Michael Vick be upon return?   How good will Michael Vick be upon return? Empty2009-07-29, 21:36

I voted 4 cause I think he'll be like, an average QB.

But I don't think anyone will sign him at all, so I guess he won't be any form of a QB.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: How good will Michael Vick be upon return?   How good will Michael Vick be upon return? Empty2009-07-29, 21:39

Fudopi (Fudd - Dope - E) wrote:
I voted 4 cause I think he'll be like, an average QB.

But I don't think anyone will sign him at all, so I guess he won't be any form of a QB.

i also voted 4.. i think someone will sign him but i dont think hes gona change a team where u know they are now contenders.. i think he will be an ok addition, hes gona make plays with his legs and arm and hes gona make mistakes with his arm like he always has... i jus think he will be average at best this year..
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: How good will Michael Vick be upon return?   How good will Michael Vick be upon return? Empty2009-07-30, 07:48

i voted a 6 btw, and i believe he is 28 so thats still young..

and as mili said it once a athlete always a athlete, i dont think he will be starting anytime soon but maybe he has matured more now and will actually learn off his mistakes on and off the field in the recent years

he has the potential to do sooo great, may god be with him
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: How good will Michael Vick be upon return?   How good will Michael Vick be upon return? Empty2009-07-30, 09:47

Militant X 1 wrote:
once an athelete...ALWAYS and athelete! although he has been out of the game for 2 yrs...he is still a young man and i have no doubt that Vick will get back to his old form. it's like riding a bike....once you know how...you never forget!

thats what im saying.
i dont see him starting as a QB though.
i can see him returning kicks/goal line offence/wildcat
Back to top Go down
Mckkz044
New MS Member
New MS Member
Mckkz044

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: How good will Michael Vick be upon return?   How good will Michael Vick be upon return? Empty2009-08-01, 20:47

hes 29 btw and he played football in jail so he stayed in shape do doubt at least a 8 and he will change a playoff team to a superbowl team by addin the WILDCAT!
Back to top Go down
Call Me 2K
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Call Me 2K

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: How good will Michael Vick be upon return?   How good will Michael Vick be upon return? Empty2009-08-01, 21:15

Playing football in jail isn't the same thing as playing football with the NFL competition or keeping up with an NFL scheduled and monitored workout.

On that note, he'll be Vick. Provide a different a look on offence, but certainly not someone you can give the keys to the offense with. As athletic as these guys are, you don't just return to form after spending a considerable amount of time away from the game.
Back to top Go down
MADDENKING57
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
MADDENKING57

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: How good will Michael Vick be upon return?   How good will Michael Vick be upon return? Empty2009-08-01, 21:42

Great and eventually the best ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How good will Michael Vick be upon return?   How good will Michael Vick be upon return? Empty

Back to top Go down

How good will Michael Vick be upon return?
Page 1 of 1