Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

will Michael Vick start in the PRESEASON?

Go down 
+5
xXBlackiceXx
Radi0ActivWaste
jamesinmadison
HellRellWMU
EggzOverEazy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

will Michael Vick start in the PRESEASON? Empty
PostSubject: will Michael Vick start in the PRESEASON?   will Michael Vick start in the PRESEASON? Empty2009-08-15, 11:08

the PRESEASON. i for one believe he has no chance at playing starting QB during the season............ UNLESS! unless he plays in the preseason, impresses everyone with his arm and accuracy, and then during the regular season Donovan would have to **** up enough for them to put in Vick.

but, seeing as how Vick has been cleared to play for the last 2 preseason games on the Eagles schedule, will he start? I think it only makes sense to play him. Everyone is waiting to see what he can do and you need to get the guy out on the field so he can shake off the rust himself.
Back to top Go down
HellRellWMU
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
HellRellWMU

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: will Michael Vick start in the PRESEASON?   will Michael Vick start in the PRESEASON? Empty2009-08-15, 11:12

i agree....let him start....everyone wants to see him period....some want to see him do well and some want him to be slower and not successful...point is everyone wants to see him.

i hate mcnabb anyway...the minute he throws more than 2 int's in a game..phillys bandwagon fans will turn a new leaf and start praising vick to play...

but as of now...theyre a bunch of billboard buying..protesting cry babies....who cares...let the man play ball!

i hate peta just for the record. (cuts into a FAT JUICY steak wearing gator skinned stacy adams and a fur coat) rude
Back to top Go down
jamesinmadison
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: will Michael Vick start in the PRESEASON?   will Michael Vick start in the PRESEASON? Empty2009-08-15, 12:52

...i'm sure vick will play, but i don't see how they start him...even if someone got injured, his first chance to see a playbook will be this weekend, and they've got three quarterbacks in front of him...he'll get some playing time in the second half of the last two preseason games playing with rookies and third stringers...hell, they may even give him more reps at WR and RB, where he's more likely to have an impact...
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: will Michael Vick start in the PRESEASON?   will Michael Vick start in the PRESEASON? Empty2009-08-15, 13:02

yeah true, i shouldn't have said "start", i should have said "will vick play QB, and/or will Vick play for more than 1 half in both preseason games" cuz thats what im really talking about.
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Radi0ActivWaste

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: will Michael Vick start in the PRESEASON?   will Michael Vick start in the PRESEASON? Empty2009-08-15, 14:24

maybe he will so mcnabb can rest but im not sure but i cant wait because im going to the first game he is eligible to play in for the preseason i cant wait to see him in action
Back to top Go down
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: will Michael Vick start in the PRESEASON?   will Michael Vick start in the PRESEASON? Empty2009-08-15, 14:43

Vick is not gonna start the regular season believe me but he will split reps for the pre season games wit kolb n mike vick is not there to take mcnabbs job he's there to get himself nfl ready so he cn possibly sign with another team n the future after his 2 yr contract.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
joeydee14
New MS Member
New MS Member
joeydee14

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: will Michael Vick start in the PRESEASON?   will Michael Vick start in the PRESEASON? Empty2009-08-15, 15:25

i can see him starting the fourth game considering he might not even be fully re-instated until the 6th week of the reg. season
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: will Michael Vick start in the PRESEASON?   will Michael Vick start in the PRESEASON? Empty2009-08-15, 16:37

He might play a little pre season. But during the season mcnabb's got the snaps lol
Back to top Go down
David noooooooo
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
David noooooooo

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: will Michael Vick start in the PRESEASON?   will Michael Vick start in the PRESEASON? Empty2009-08-16, 04:38

HellRellWMU wrote:
i agree....let him start....everyone wants to see him period....some want to see him do well and some want him to be slower and not successful...point is everyone wants to see him.

i hate mcnabb anyway...the minute he throws more than 2 int's in a game..phillys bandwagon fans will turn a new leaf and start praising vick to play...

but as of now...theyre a bunch of billboard buying..protesting cry babies....who cares...let the man play ball!

i hate peta just for the record. (cuts into a FAT JUICY steak wearing gator skinned stacy adams and a fur coat) rude

lol ok now everyones calling eagle fans " bandwagon " fans .

well just to clear it up we were all eagle fans before michael vick so dont go thinking that we would jump ship if vick wasnt on the team .

and we will still be eagle fans when michael vick leaves.

and mcnabb is a top 5 qb in the league vick wont start.
Back to top Go down
eFresh
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
eFresh

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: will Michael Vick start in the PRESEASON?   will Michael Vick start in the PRESEASON? Empty2009-08-16, 12:46

McNabb is their franchise qb...of course he'll start. He'll probably only go a couple of series and then Kobb or whatever might go in, and then Vick. I expect Vick to have big preseason games (not like it matters, just saying) especially when running against the 3rd string defense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: will Michael Vick start in the PRESEASON?   will Michael Vick start in the PRESEASON? Empty

Back to top Go down

will Michael Vick start in the PRESEASON?
Page 1 of 1