Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Cover 2, Cover 3, Cover 4, what are the advantages and weakness of of each one?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rutgers96
New MS Member
New MS Member
rutgers96

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-07-21

Cover 2, Cover 3, Cover 4, what are the advantages and weakness of of each one? Empty
PostSubject: Cover 2, Cover 3, Cover 4, what are the advantages and weakness of of each one?   Cover 2, Cover 3, Cover 4, what are the advantages and weakness of of each one? Empty2009-07-22, 07:06

If possible, please categorize each coverage type and list pros and cons. Also, which one is suspect to short yardage passing plays and long yardage passing plays. Thank you.

As an added bonus, which defender do you control, in each coverage scheme. Power to the thinkers of sports gaming.
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Cover 2, Cover 3, Cover 4, what are the advantages and weakness of of each one? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cover 2, Cover 3, Cover 4, what are the advantages and weakness of of each one?   Cover 2, Cover 3, Cover 4, what are the advantages and weakness of of each one? Empty2009-07-22, 08:23

ok i dont mean to sound like an asshole or wat not...but.. cmon u play a football game and/or watch and you dont know that??? to answer your question tho i mean each play adds a deep zone so u can count the deep zones and tell which are better against a longer yardage play..

Cover 2 is for short game because its only 2 deep zone which makes more coverage underneath

cover 3 is semi both it has its short and deep coverage

cover 4 is 4 deep zones ideal for deep balls.....

well if ur on next gen they all have weaknesses they shouldnt like cover 3 being weak against some form of streak on the safety in a yellow zone because the safety in the middle on madden 09 doesnt patrol the middle like he should... the weakness in cover 2 would be a streak with a WR because of the 1 on 1 matchup with a safety or curls and cover 4 u can pass short on it... i control a rusher every play tho
Back to top Go down

Cover 2, Cover 3, Cover 4, what are the advantages and weakness of of each one?
Page 1 of 1