Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

My biggest weakness so far

Go down 
+4
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
BigMarkIori
Mcnair2Wycheck
jwhite
8 posters
AuthorMessage
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-12-03

My biggest weakness so far Empty
PostSubject: My biggest weakness so far   My biggest weakness so far Empty2009-08-16, 14:40

Man I'm having a hella of a time controlling my FS during my online games. I'll try to move him one way and he will go the other. It's not every play but it happens enough to piss me off. I'll know a play is going to be a toss left at the snap of the ball so I'll start to sprint that way but my safety has a mind of his own and goes right. Also I have played 25 games with 0 user picks. I was getting a user pick a game in 09 but now it seems impossible. The ball either goes through me so the WR catches it or I tackle the WR and he drops it or I just drop the pick all together. The more I think about it i dont think anyone has had a user pick against me. I dont know if Its because my FS is rated around 65 and thats why I'm having so much trouble with him or what the deal is.

The good news is it hasn't cost me any games. I'm rolling the Saints and I have that D playin lights out. I'm 22-3( 2 of my losses I was up by 21+ and some how lost connection). I'm scoring 29 pts while only giving up 9pts. My D is playin good partly because of my scheme but mostly because people have no idea how to put an offense together. Is anyone else having trouble controlling players on D or is it just me?
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: My biggest weakness so far   My biggest weakness so far Empty2009-08-16, 14:43

I'm beasting with Michael Griffin so far this year, no problems really. It should be pretty hard to pick passes off though as it isn't something you see all the time especially from average players.
Back to top Go down
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: My biggest weakness so far   My biggest weakness so far Empty2009-08-16, 14:45

Are you have any trouble controlling him on run plays? Thats what has been pissing me off the most. Because I know where the damn play is going and cant get there because my dude has a mind of his own and is in another zip code.
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: My biggest weakness so far   My biggest weakness so far Empty2009-08-16, 14:47

I havent tried controlling him from the snap much yet but I do agree with you on that one, I want to eventually be able to control Safeties and LB's from the snap but right now I'm struggling. I was not that good in 09 either though so I wouldn't really know.
Back to top Go down
BigMarkIori
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: My biggest weakness so far   My biggest weakness so far Empty2009-08-16, 15:32

I have been controlling mostly lineman, and am pretty happy with the controls so far. I will try using Roy Williams presnap and let you know if I see the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: My biggest weakness so far   My biggest weakness so far Empty2009-08-16, 19:12

i dont user control the fs anymore but im finally getting my user picks definately not as ez as 09 but i can do it finally
Back to top Go down
beeman999
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
beeman999

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: My biggest weakness so far   My biggest weakness so far Empty2009-08-16, 19:18

im gettin 1-2 users a game now. i finally gettin the hang of the game. i started out shitty but on 6 game win streak now. an i control fs and not havin problems
Back to top Go down
xDaBearxRAWR
New MS Member
New MS Member
xDaBearxRAWR

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: My biggest weakness so far   My biggest weakness so far Empty2009-08-16, 21:04

Ya i know how u feel. Was pretty good using FS and usering but when i first got madden 10 i sucked lol. Know what u mean with on the run d how u can overstep with FS
Back to top Go down
Ace2k7
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Ace2k7

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: My biggest weakness so far   My biggest weakness so far Empty2009-08-18, 20:43

i used to use the saftey last year to but this year i mostly just pick the linebacker now to stop the short dump off pass to the te or slot receiver
Back to top Go down
Nayskin
New MS Member
New MS Member
Nayskin

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: My biggest weakness so far   My biggest weakness so far Empty2009-08-20, 22:38

doesnt this happen because when the ball is snapped the computer is incharge of that player, so the computer will tell him to cover his zone/ man, so what you have to do is wiggle him out of it and then you have full controll.
Back to top Go down
Ace2k7
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Ace2k7

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: My biggest weakness so far   My biggest weakness so far Empty2009-08-22, 18:26

cover 3 is never going to be as gud as it waz last year because they focused to much on making man coverage work...there is a video on youtube bout the difference in cover 3's in madden 09 and madden 10.In madden 09 the safety stays in perfect range in the middle of the field and lets nothing gets behind him and shuts down the short middle of the field.In madden 10 the safety drops back an unnessesary 10 more yards than in madden 09 therefore giving up the easy pass over the middle of the field...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My biggest weakness so far   My biggest weakness so far Empty

Back to top Go down

My biggest weakness so far
Page 1 of 1