Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

advantages and disadvantages

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

advantages and disadvantages Empty
PostSubject: advantages and disadvantages   advantages and disadvantages Empty2009-06-16, 21:56

ok...i have been playing really good for like the past 2 weeks...i have one 18 straight....and i wanted to change up my team to my falcons

i jsut wanted to no what the advantages and the disadvantages is between the falcons and the jags (the team i have been playing with)

and will anything be different as of player skill wise
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: advantages and disadvantages   advantages and disadvantages Empty2009-06-16, 22:02

u wont have matt jones anymore lol
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

PostSubject: Re: advantages and disadvantages   advantages and disadvantages Empty2009-06-16, 22:04

well ya i no that...but is he really that important...i mean i got finneran and jenkins..i think that would make up for it
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: advantages and disadvantages   advantages and disadvantages Empty2009-06-16, 22:32

rbs= the same. Qb= probly falcons but its close. WRS= if u rc jags if u dont falcons. oline= jags. dline= about the same. lbs= i would have to go with jags. cbs= jags but not by much. safetys= jags. So overall there about the same
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

PostSubject: Re: advantages and disadvantages   advantages and disadvantages Empty2009-06-16, 23:38

i think i am going to start going with the falcons..becuase i dont rc alot..but i still do it
Back to top Go down
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: advantages and disadvantages   advantages and disadvantages Empty2009-06-17, 11:29

try mixing in shockley too at qb for falcons. he is a speedy qb so you can change up your scheme with him if you are getting in trouble with your usual scheme. Make sure you have Houston somewhere on defense too at CB or safety to give you more speed.
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

PostSubject: Re: advantages and disadvantages   advantages and disadvantages Empty2009-06-17, 14:17

ya...thanks you
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: advantages and disadvantages   advantages and disadvantages Empty2009-06-17, 16:02

falcons have slow LBs and sometimes have trouble stopping the run.. thats the only complaint i had about them after i used them for about a month straight.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: advantages and disadvantages   advantages and disadvantages Empty

Back to top Go down

advantages and disadvantages
Page 1 of 1