Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

BEST WAY 2 SHUTDOWN WR DBL PASS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
USMC7212
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
USMC7212

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-03-15

BEST WAY 2 SHUTDOWN WR DBL PASS Empty
PostSubject: BEST WAY 2 SHUTDOWN WR DBL PASS   BEST WAY 2 SHUTDOWN WR DBL PASS Empty2008-06-15, 20:44

for all the people who say blitz your corners and safeties to stop the dbl pass, ur right, but u do way too much work. Thers a much better way to stop it. All you have to do is become the defensive linemen or LB closest to the TE on the side the dbl pass is gona take place, (ther is always a TE and 2 WRs on the side the pass takes place). and right when the ball is hiked, run at 4 O'Clock, just run diagonaly at the WR, but not too fast, wen the QB throws the ball, ur CB should be right there to tackle the WR or the ball might be thrown behind the WR and it will be a fumble, doesnt matter which 1 happens, this is the BEST way to stop this play. for the people who dont understand my explanation, i can lab with you and teach you. im on ps3
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: BEST WAY 2 SHUTDOWN WR DBL PASS   BEST WAY 2 SHUTDOWN WR DBL PASS Empty2008-06-21, 00:31

im happy we labed this puff i've been able to stop a lot of bums who do this
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: BEST WAY 2 SHUTDOWN WR DBL PASS   BEST WAY 2 SHUTDOWN WR DBL PASS Empty2008-06-21, 00:34

yeah im gonna practice this cause im still getting killed by it
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BEST WAY 2 SHUTDOWN WR DBL PASS   BEST WAY 2 SHUTDOWN WR DBL PASS Empty

Back to top Go down

BEST WAY 2 SHUTDOWN WR DBL PASS
Page 1 of 1