Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Looking to start a new 360 league using Madden's online league

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
odell will win
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
odell will win

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Looking to start a new 360 league using Madden's online league Empty
PostSubject: Looking to start a new 360 league using Madden's online league   Looking to start a new 360 league using Madden's online league Empty2009-03-26, 13:55

Since we tried 2 times with no luck to complete a season, I was wondering if we would have more success using Madden 09's league setup. As I mentioned before, I was one of the few committed to both seasons and I would be committed to running a successful league for the site. As I mentioned before, madden-school has a good setup and I know I can run a successful league. #1 who is in charge of the Madden-School forum so I can get permission to get one going again for the site.
most important will be activity. You will be required to play 4 games a week. If you can't get 4 games in, don't sign up. It would be a tournament style league with widely used Madden tournament settings:
1. All-Madden 4 min qtrs
2. It would be a freestyle league (to minimize the complaining about playing style)
3. No glitching of any kind (qb walk glitch, fb dive glitch, etc...)
4. No milking clock unless under 2 min in 2nd and 4th qtrs.
5. Position for position subs (no offense on defense and vice versa), but package substitutions will be allowed.
Once/if I get permission I will set up the league name, get a waiting list going and send invites.
Any forum moderator please respond.
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Looking to start a new 360 league using Madden's online league   Looking to start a new 360 league using Madden's online league Empty2009-03-26, 15:36

I would be committed enough to join this league...
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Looking to start a new 360 league using Madden's online league   Looking to start a new 360 league using Madden's online league Empty2009-03-26, 15:44

i want in..this would be aweomse
Back to top Go down
odell will win
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
odell will win

PostSubject: Re: Looking to start a new 360 league using Madden's online league   Looking to start a new 360 league using Madden's online league Empty2009-03-26, 15:53

Once I get a go ahead, I'll get things rolling immediately
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Looking to start a new 360 league using Madden's online league   Looking to start a new 360 league using Madden's online league Empty2009-03-26, 15:55

so its going to be use teams as they are...and no draft..if so..then it will be really good..when can we start picking teams?
Back to top Go down
odell will win
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
odell will win

PostSubject: Re: Looking to start a new 360 league using Madden's online league   Looking to start a new 360 league using Madden's online league Empty2009-03-26, 16:29

Yeah, no draft or trades. Teams are regular NFL teams. I already have everything set up. Once I get the go ahead, I'll start an official sign up.
Back to top Go down
AsTrOz o
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
AsTrOz o

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Looking to start a new 360 league using Madden's online league   Looking to start a new 360 league using Madden's online league Empty2009-03-26, 16:56

odell, i would like you to see how hard active league goers are to find. i will help you out. but dont criticize until u get 16 ACTIVE members to finish an entire league. i did eveything i could
Back to top Go down
odell will win
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
odell will win

PostSubject: Re: Looking to start a new 360 league using Madden's online league   Looking to start a new 360 league using Madden's online league Empty2009-03-26, 17:11

I know you did all you could do and it wasn't your fault guys didn't follow through, you couldnt force anyone to play their games. I just want to give it a try with some modifications. The past is the past, thanks for offering assistance to get things going again Astroz. How do I get permission to post "Sticky" threads such as a sign up thread, and a rules/question thread.
Back to top Go down
InFisherWeTrust
New MS Member
New MS Member
InFisherWeTrust

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Looking to start a new 360 league using Madden's online league   Looking to start a new 360 league using Madden's online league Empty2009-03-28, 14:31

I'm very interested in joining this league. Count me in! I wont be a pain to hunt down- i check this site all the time and i play madden religiously. But, if i'm not mistaken, we only have 4 people... and we'd need at least 4 more?
Back to top Go down
odell will win
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
odell will win

PostSubject: Re: Looking to start a new 360 league using Madden's online league   Looking to start a new 360 league using Madden's online league Empty2009-03-28, 16:22

infisherwetrust, enter your 360 gamertag in the thread "Maddens Most Wanted Madden School league Sign Up" and I'll send you a message through xbox live on how to join the league.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to start a new 360 league using Madden's online league   Looking to start a new 360 league using Madden's online league Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking to start a new 360 league using Madden's online league
Page 1 of 1