Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper

Go down 
+5
iLLxEaGLeSx10
tuki94
XCHOCOLATE MIKEX
Swag Escobar
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper   lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper - Page 2 Empty2009-06-26, 17:45

lol, would you rather be Wayne and paid, or would you rather be an underground rapper, and not paid?
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper   lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper - Page 2 Empty2009-06-26, 17:48

also i mean you like drake but you dont like wayne... you say wanye doesnt make sense but drake uses the same kinds of punchlines and metaphors...bro sounds like hate to me the only thing drake does different is he sings and the material is different because drake isnt a street nigga
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper   lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper - Page 2 Empty2009-06-26, 18:19

like i said ima major wayne hater my problem with dude is he is the most inconsistent muhfukka i ever heard imo. the dude will have a song i actually like then come with another song that sounds exactly the same. i dont wanna hear wayne rap the same s*** over and over cuz he dont like writin s*** down. i hear rappers rap about the same topic over and over and over and could make it sound different every single song. wayne sounds the same in almost every song he has which is why i cant understand dudes popularity.
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper   lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper - Page 2 Empty2009-06-26, 20:45

DaBawse Hogg wrote:
lol, would you rather be Wayne and paid, or would you rather be an underground rapper, and not paid?
as a muscian i would rather just make my music and not sell platinum records. im an avid fan of death metal and thrash metal and there are alot of bands right now who are going platnium which doesnt mean s***. take the jonas brothers for an example their are way better and more talented bands then thos dicks but they dont sell as much recs. i guess what im saying is i would rather make quality music then sell bull sh*t and get paid. and my beef w/ wayne is he claims 2 be a gangster and parades it around like it is a fashion when it is a very serious lifestlye. i grew up with the homies and my brother is deep in the game and u should just hear the s*** these guys talk about g-unit lil wayne the game just any mainstream rapper who claims to bang when they dont. x-raided in prison 4 life so u never heard of him brotha lynch had 2 start his own label cuz he wasnt getting paid.
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper   lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper - Page 2 Empty2009-06-26, 21:23

HERE IS LOCC 2 DA BRAIN 4 THE 2 WHO REQUESTED IT LOL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5l6Tut7Znk0
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper   lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper - Page 2 Empty2009-06-28, 01:37

eliisnotcool wrote:
DaBawse Hogg wrote:
as a muscian i would rather just make my music and not sell platinum records. im an avid fan of death metal and thrash metal and there are alot of bands right now who are going platnium which doesnt mean s***. take the jonas brothers for an example their are way better and more talented bands then thos dicks but they dont sell as much recs. i guess what im saying is i would rather make quality music then sell bull sh*t and get paid. and my beef w/ wayne is he claims 2 be a gangster and parades it around like it is a fashion when it is a very serious lifestlye. i grew up with the homies and my brother is deep in the game and u should just hear the s*** these guys talk about g-unit lil wayne the game just any mainstream rapper who claims to bang when they dont. x-raided in prison 4 life so u never heard of him brotha lynch had 2 start his own label cuz he wasnt getting paid.

good point and thats how most underground rappers feel. they spend they're whole careers independet cuz they care more about their message than the fame and fortune
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper   lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2