Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper

Go down 
+5
iLLxEaGLeSx10
tuki94
XCHOCOLATE MIKEX
Swag Escobar
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper Empty
PostSubject: lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper   lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper Empty2009-06-26, 02:34

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkO-Q7-qVjQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iF55pei47g8&feature=related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cV83Y27dHfg&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

PostSubject: Re: lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper   lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper Empty2009-06-26, 05:45

where are all u lil wayne fans at. i thought u guys were going 2 b all over this guess i was wrong
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper   lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper Empty2009-06-26, 08:31

lil wayne isnt hard tho.... i mean so yea thats not a question.. but the most important thing is that lil wayne can kill him rapping and that is wat entertainment is about lol .. he sounds like an old NWA fan.... heavily influenced..... im not a fan of the west though... especially now... they cant talk about south music.... they got niggas wearing tight pants like wayne and dancing just like the south or weirder actually...but lyrically he doesnt compare to wayne
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

PostSubject: Re: lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper   lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper Empty2009-06-26, 13:36

lil wayne couldnt kill any of these dudes in a freestyle battle. thesee guys spit venom while wayne talks about bogus shi*. sorry but wayne might have the money but lyrically he is no where near these dudes.
Back to top Go down
XCHOCOLATE MIKEX
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper   lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper Empty2009-06-26, 13:40

Im a lil wayne fan and i agree with swag, lyrically lil wayne is one of da best. that first song has got a nice first verse tho.
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper   lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper Empty2009-06-26, 14:06

wayne has some of the best pen skill ever, so in a freestyle battle he might not get them but he has structure and balance thats why hes has been so sucessful(birdman is a big reason too)
Back to top Go down
iLLxEaGLeSx10
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iLLxEaGLeSx10

Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper   lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper Empty2009-06-26, 14:39

if you are gonna post some brotha lynch hung you have to put loc to da brain up there

i'm not a gang banger or anything but that s*** goes hard
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfl.com
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper   lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper Empty2009-06-26, 14:44

i wasnt gonna agree with elite till i clicked the links. brotha lynch and x-raided are straight raw guys. if x-raided didnt go to jail after his first album he woulda been alot bigger than he was. and brotha lynch is heavily respected around the rap community doin it since the early 90s. ill take both of these guys over wayne but you guys all know im not a big fan of wayne neither
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper   lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper Empty2009-06-26, 14:45

iLLxEaGLeSx10 wrote:
if you are gonna post some brotha lynch hung you have to put loc to da brain up there

i'm not a gang banger or anything but that s*** goes hard
locc 2 da brain is the illest bruh you guys NEED to hear that song
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper   lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper Empty2009-06-26, 14:54

eliisnotcool wrote:
lil wayne couldnt kill any of these dudes in a freestyle battle. thesee guys spit venom while wayne talks about bogus shi*. sorry but wayne might have the money but lyrically he is no where near these dudes.

haha once again we have someone here that dont undastand music and think erbody suck except some ma fuckas i ain neva heard of haha...noone is takin wayne done u can call my bias if u want...i do listen to other music den wayne and drake but that s*** prolly took dudes hrs if not days to write down to try and sound clever he is tellin a story which is good but be real witht that eazy e bone thugz sound man...west coast is trash i kno caus i use to live there jus stop it with o wayne this o wayne that noone is gona win especially u wit those wack ass songs haha LAME
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper   lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper Empty2009-06-26, 15:12

tuki94 wrote:
wayne has some of the best pen skill ever, so in a freestyle battle he might not get them but he has structure and balance thats why hes has been so sucessful(birdman is a big reason too)

going to have to correct u there buddy.... wayne doesnt write he goes off the head...... and wayne is successful because he switched flows and put out the carter 1.... he was out way before then with the hotboys but he didnt really get raw til carter 1....
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper   lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper Empty2009-06-26, 15:15

and i mean obviously if you dont like wayne for watever reasons ur gonna find people who you think are better and etc... but its a reason why i dunno who the **** that guy is and wayne has been on top the game for the last 3-4 years... you can say he isnt on top... but he is...i mean that hardcore west coast gangbang s*** been dead in rap for quite some time now... it just doesnt appeal to the rest of the US...if you live in Cali.. i guess you would love it because its music that was around you but..its a reason why they say the west fell off... as i said before you got niggas on the west "jerkin" now with ultra tight girl jeans on getting more famous than this guy
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper   lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper Empty2009-06-26, 15:18

ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND MIGHT i add all 3 of you that didnt like wayne actually are from Cali so i mean this IS ur type of s*** i mean these dudes been rapping since the 90s and i have not heard anything from them ever
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper   lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper Empty2009-06-26, 15:37

iono bout those other guys but yes swag i am SO west coast but trust me bruh i say this wit a complete bias because its where im from but the west NEVER fell off. i mean music aint like it used to be but thats because times have changed and so have peoples taste in music. west coast music has only gotten better but with the way the game is now you got artists form everywhere gettin major exposure which it wasnt like when the west coast was runnin it a few years back.
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper   lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper Empty2009-06-26, 15:45

yea of course thats basically wat i meant... times changed and you got guys closer to other places that blew up and people relate to them more...and then you have cali with the gangbangin and s*** like that which doesnt appeal to everyone else because that isnt heavy every where else..... im not saying it like music in the west suck tho
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper   lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper Empty2009-06-26, 15:46

DaBawseSwag wrote:
lil wayne isnt hard tho.... i mean so yea thats not a question.. but the most important thing is that lil wayne can kill him rapping and that is wat entertainment is about lol .. he sounds like an old NWA fan.... heavily influenced..... im not a fan of the west though... especially now... they cant talk about south music.... they got niggas wearing tight pants like wayne and dancing just like the south or weirder actually...but lyrically he doesnt compare to wayne

yeah we can still talk about south music cuz until the south made da franchize boys,D4L,soulja boy and all that gay ass snap music hot people wasnt doin that s*** no more. and whoever did do it was noticed as a gimmick and no one really fucked wit dem. if it wasnt for you muhfukkas wit ya snap music and s*** them weak as jerkin niggas wouldnt even be around. and the west dont fukks with dem jerk boyz anyway they for da young ass kids
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper   lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper Empty2009-06-26, 15:49

devo408 wrote:
DaBawseSwag wrote:

yeah we can still talk about south music cuz until the south made da franchize boys,D4L,soulja boy and all that gay ass snap music hot people wasnt doin that s*** no more. and whoever did do it was noticed as a gimmick and no one really fucked wit dem. if it wasnt for you muhfukkas wit ya snap music and s*** them weak as jerkin niggas wouldnt even be around. and the west dont fukks with dem jerk boyz anyway they for da young ass kids

same for majority of the south... we dont ride around bumping that s***... cept girls young kids and clubs another thing i wanted to say about the west is they have this certain soundto them... like the songs he posted above i was quickly able to identify it was west coast.....the game is hot in rap because he doesnt sound like a west coast rapper... then you got jay rock who is blowing up that simply doesnt sound like a west coast rapper
and i fucks with both of them heavy
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper   lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper Empty2009-06-26, 15:59

DaBawseSwag wrote:
devo408 wrote:
DaBawseSwag wrote:

same for majority of the south... we dont ride around bumping that s***... cept girls young kids and clubs another thing i wanted to say about the west is they have this certain soundto them... like the songs he posted above i was quickly able to identify it was west coast.....the game is hot in rap because he doesnt sound like a west coast rapper... then you got jay rock who is blowing up that simply doesnt sound like a west coast rapper
and i fucks with both of them heavy

well i know most dudes in the south dont really like that s*** neither im just sayin if it wasnt for a few it wouldnt even be out there mainstream. but yeah you got dudes like game and jay rock who got alot of popular songs out there that aint west coast soundin cuz people aint really tryna hear that outside of us west coasters. but everyone really fukks with the musik from there region only now a days.
Back to top Go down
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper   lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper Empty2009-06-26, 16:25

I think they were stealing Bone Thugs and Snoops style in those songs. Couldn't really hear too many lyrics because of the music.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper   lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper Empty2009-06-26, 16:37

devo408 wrote:
iono bout those other guys but yes swag i am SO west coast but trust me bruh i say this wit a complete bias because its where im from but the west NEVER fell off. i mean music aint like it used to be but thats because times have changed and so have peoples taste in music. west coast music has only gotten better but with the way the game is now you got artists form everywhere gettin major exposure which it wasnt like when the west coast was runnin it a few years back.

haha did u really jus contradict yourself right there " the west NEVER fell off. i mean music ain like it used to be but thats caus times have changed" haha sounds like yall fell off to me bruh haha look u can make excuses to why the west has only 1 major artist and lay down caus the fact of the matter is wayne and all of wat he is doin is da s*** right now so u can WISH yo "music" is tight but thats jus u...seriously i would listen to my dawg pastor troy over who ever from the west u try and bring to the conversation and p troy is way better den all of them jus stop it ok haha STOP IT!!!
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper   lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper Empty2009-06-26, 16:47

[FAMB] chrisc2006 wrote:
I think they were stealing Bone Thugs and Snoops style in those songs. Couldn't really hear too many lyrics because of the music.
brotha lynch and x-raided came out 92 93 around the time snoop just started rappin and way before bone thugz so they werent bitin the style
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper   lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper Empty2009-06-26, 16:56

[STARS] bigbuddah wrote:
devo408 wrote:

haha did u really jus contradict yourself right there " the west NEVER fell off. i mean music ain like it used to be but thats caus times have changed" haha sounds like yall fell off to me bruh haha look u can make excuses to why the west has only 1 major artist and lay down caus the fact of the matter is wayne and all of wat he is doin is da s*** right now so u can WISH yo "music" is tight but thats jus u...seriously i would listen to my dawg pastor troy over who ever from the west u try and bring to the conversation and p troy is way better den all of them jus stop it ok haha STOP IT!!!

bruh at no point did i contradict anything i was sayin you actually proved my statements. peoples taste in music and what they like to hear has completely changed i mean from the chronic to lil wayne? cmon thats a major sign the times have changed bruh. the only reason the west was so big at that time was because there was a time when only the west coast was relevant for a while. then wu-tang,nas, etc started droppin and we had finally had some competition. im not makin no excuses because what im sayin aint wrong put this new type wayne out at the beginning of the decade and no one would wanna hear that s***. his music is trendy give him a few years and he wont even be relevant because dude dont appeal to the masses hes only for a small group of people
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper   lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper Empty2009-06-26, 17:10

1million records in 1 week and 10 million in the year isnt a small group of people sounds like you are the minority in that case lol... he does make his commerical s***... i mean that is true...and that is the wayne most people hate on...but i noticed most of the people that dont like wayne liked him at some point....and just started hating out the blue around lollipop.....yea he has his rock s*** and his autotune s***...but when he raps he can murder a beat.... this the same nigga that dropped the dedication 1-2 mixtapes....the drought 3... and alot of hits in the 2 years he didnt put out a CD.... i mean he is still rapping and putting out some hard songs its just now niggas is like **** wayne(like they never bumped a wayne CD) and dont even take the time to see wat he is putting out.. i mean i dont like his autotune s*** like that and his rock songs arent that great but i still listen to his actual rap songs.... and then you have the dudes that just hate period.... i seen it happen when jay-z was big...dudes was like **** jay-z he wack and etc and didnt even listen to him... my dad actually says **** wayne this and that and i guarantee he hasnt heard a recent wayne song in the last couple years... he is actually a hater... why?? i dunno
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper   lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper Empty2009-06-26, 17:21

DaBawseSwag wrote:
1million records in 1 week and 10 million in the year isnt a small group of people sounds like you are the minority in that case lol... he does make his commerical s***... i mean that is true...and that is the wayne most people hate on...but i noticed most of the people that dont like wayne liked him at some point....and just started hating out the blue around lollipop.....yea he has his rock s*** and his autotune s***...but when he raps he can murder a beat.... this the same nigga that dropped the dedication 1-2 mixtapes....the drought 3... and alot of hits in the 2 years he didnt put out a CD.... i mean he is still rapping and putting out some hard songs its just now niggas is like **** wayne(like they never bumped a wayne CD) and dont even take the time to see wat he is putting out.. i mean i dont like his autotune s*** like that and his rock songs arent that great but i still listen to his actual rap songs.... and then you have the dudes that just hate period.... i seen it happen when jay-z was big...dudes was like **** jay-z he wack and etc and didnt even listen to him... my dad actually says **** wayne this and that and i guarantee he hasnt heard a recent wayne song in the last couple years... he is actually a hater... why?? i dunno

alot of people go platinum and sell tons of albums and still arent s*** it just means good marketing s*** soulja boy went platinum. dude sold off the buzz from his mixtapes and from what people tell me his album wasnt even all that.so ill take bein a hater on this cuz i just dont see whats so special about the dude. i mean the dude was straight ass a few years back and now you got people callin him one of the greatest. dude could spit some s*** that makes no fukkin sense at all and people talk about it like it was the greatest line ever. like on ransom wit drake his verse is weak as hell the nigga says the alphabet on wax that alone could make me not stand the dude. and the thing is dude can actually spit when he on a track wit somebody better than him! hes just inconsistent and i hear more bad than good from wayne which is why i dont like him
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper   lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper Empty2009-06-26, 17:37

buzz or not dude sold... rappers with good marketing dont sell a million copies in 1 week period... yea he said the alphabet but.... he said he get paid for every letter he raps and he goes off the head so he could have used that to think of his next line.................. it was "wordplay"..........its like saying **** the world with a long dick.. alot of the s*** he says doesnt make sense at first and then he says something right after that chains together and makes it actually make sense.... you just have to take the time an see wat he is saying..give me a line from a song that doesnt make sense to you and ill translate for you... the carter 3 wasnt hot because all of the good songs he had got leaked off in mixtapes and they had to keep pushing the album back while he mad new ones..... his original carter 3 was going to be alot better... i bump those songs more than i bump his album and here are some line examples....

"im probably in the sky flying with the fishes or maybe in the oceans swimming with the pigeons,see my world is different like dewayne wayne"

explanation : Dewayne wayne is a character from the old television show a different world.... he used the fishes and pigeons doing the opposite as a metaphor to say how his world is different...

this is one i have to explain alot "got nina in my palm and im masturbing"
explaination "nina = a female name for a 9mm i think and he is speaking of a 9mm handgun and when you masturbating you make a back and forth motion... when you apply that to a gun that means you are cocking a 9mm"

that wasnt hard at all you just have to pay attention to wats being said... i hip my nephrews to the s*** all the time..Jay-z does the exact same thing

"if i dnt do nothin imma stunt my ass off,money sittin in the pocket bout to get a pass off"
money sitting in his pocket... he uses a QB in the pocket as a metaphor to him having money
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper   lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper Empty

Back to top Go down

lil wayne a b***h compared to these rapper
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next