Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Who wins the NFC East?

Go down 
+27
Big Hungry 702
xMattex
blackheatah23
so much swag
PapaSmurf
dUPxBTefft23
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
blueNgold73
xXBlackiceXx
bigbuddah
Militant X 1
JROCK275
Beavis
EggzOverEazy
RIP sean taylor
Elite
DaTBa1LHaWK
tuki94
iLLxEaGLeSx10
Devo
beeman999
Baseballa
Radi0ActivWaste
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Swag Escobar
BOSTN BEANER
Fudgy
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Who wins the NFC East?
Giants
Who wins the NFC East? - Page 2 Back_catg28%Who wins the NFC East? - Page 2 Back_catg
 28% [ 13 ]
Cowboys
Who wins the NFC East? - Page 2 Back_catg20%Who wins the NFC East? - Page 2 Back_catg
 20% [ 9 ]
Eagles
Who wins the NFC East? - Page 2 Back_catg46%Who wins the NFC East? - Page 2 Back_catg
 46% [ 21 ]
Redskins
Who wins the NFC East? - Page 2 Back_catg6%Who wins the NFC East? - Page 2 Back_catg
 6% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 46

AuthorMessage
Elite
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Who wins the NFC East? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? - Page 2 Empty2009-07-07, 15:02

skins offense failed them late in the year. I cant remember anything they've done to improve it. (feel free to correct me, its been a while since draft/FA).
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? - Page 2 Empty2009-07-08, 01:46

Elite wrote:
skins offense failed them late in the year. I cant remember anything they've done to improve it. (feel free to correct me, its been a while since draft/FA).

that's exactly what i thought but everyone here is saying watch out for them.

What's there to watch out for?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
RIP sean taylor
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? - Page 2 Empty2009-07-08, 05:20

haynesworth up the middle orakpo playing linebacker. on 3rd downs watch out for orakpo
Back to top Go down
Beavis
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Beavis

Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? - Page 2 Empty2009-07-08, 10:04

1.Eagles
2.Skins
3.'Boys
4.Giants

Redskins could take home this division, pretty much the same thing with the cowboys... it just depends wether their QBs step up.
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? - Page 2 Empty2009-07-08, 11:17

[MSOG] Fudgy wrote:
Elite wrote:

the simple fact that jason campbell finally has been with 1 offense for more than 1 year and they had a bunch of young guys on O already that will make an impact this year and of course portis and they already had some Ok D which will greatly improve with albert and D hall returning to a zone defense like he was with the falcons

you cant compare this year with last year im pretty sure the dolphins went 1-15 the year before last and the falcons went like 2-14 i think and the ravens 6-10
Back to top Go down
Elite
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? - Page 2 Empty2009-07-08, 11:56

DaBawseSwag wrote:
[MSOG] Fudgy wrote:
Elite wrote:

the simple fact that jason campbell finally has been with 1 offense for more than 1 year and they had a bunch of young guys on O already that will make an impact this year and of course portis and they already had some Ok D which will greatly improve with albert and D hall returning to a zone defense like he was with the falcons

you cant compare this year with last year im pretty sure the dolphins went 1-15 the year before last and the falcons went like 2-14 i think and the ravens 6-10

Well, we probably wont agree on anything because you believe Campbell just needs time to adjust, and i believe he just sucks. You would think as time went on the would have developed last season, but they seemed to only get worse down the stretch.

The D was great last year. I dont see it getting much better. Offense was the problem and they didnt address it.
--

All the three of the teams you listed made major changes, the most obvious being the addition of a starting QB. I think Washington should have done the same.
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? - Page 2 Empty2009-07-08, 13:44

young Qbs dont thrive under a new offense in 1 year because they dont have the grasp of the offense...when you change coordinators they have to restart over.... i mean go look at matt ryan's numbers although he helped lead the falcons to the playoffs his numbers arent that great.... check jay cutler year 1 and check year 2 (probowl), alex smith has had the same problem as jason campbell but he also had that injury... check big ben year one and then year two i mean he won 15 games as a rookie but it really wasnt him it was more of the D's assistance and year 2 he actually contributed
Back to top Go down
JROCK275
New MS Member
New MS Member
JROCK275

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? - Page 2 Empty2009-07-13, 09:06

i say the eagles

they are the only stable team in the nfc east (imo)

redskins just all messed up, giants lost plax , cowboys lost t.o. & not reliable towards the end of the year
but the eagles lost dawkins...they lost smith too but he was always injured so it doesnt really count lol)
but i think they (eagles) will win the nfc east

Last edited by JROCK275 on 2009-07-13, 15:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Radi0ActivWaste

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? - Page 2 Empty2009-07-13, 11:02

JROCK275 wrote:
i say the eagles

they are the only stable team in the nfc east

redskins just dont kno what to do, giants lost plax, cowboys lost t.o.
but the eagles lost dawkins
but i think they will win the nfc east

i like his thinking and yeah the only thing that sucks is that they lost dawkins
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? - Page 2 Empty2009-07-13, 14:23

Radi0ActivWaste wrote:
i like his thinking and yeah the only thing that sucks is that they lost dawkins

i agree 100%. the eagles should have resigned B-Dawk and let him finish out his career as an eagle. teams have no loyalty to the players that helped build their franchises.
Back to top Go down
JROCK275
New MS Member
New MS Member
JROCK275

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? - Page 2 Empty2009-07-13, 15:45

yea, dawkins was getting up there in age but on the field you wasnt even able to tell

he is , and always will be a playmaker
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? - Page 2 Empty2009-07-13, 16:10

i honestly think that it is up to 2 teams the eagles and the giants...the eagles caus of offense and the giants caus of they defense...the skins will finish last in the division and the cowboys 3rd
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? - Page 2 Empty2009-07-13, 17:03

i think the skins will take 2nd with the giants third i dont think the giants got enough offense to win enough games
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? - Page 2 Empty2009-07-13, 19:17

from wat ive noticed no one can say anything bad about the redskins lol... they just think the skins will lose because of the division but teams change and they flashed hella potential in the beginning of the season they can only improve man im not sayinbg they will just sweep the division but i can see them being atleast 2nd-3rd maybe making the playoffs i mean they have done it before its not like they have been terrible
Back to top Go down
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? - Page 2 Empty2009-07-13, 20:46

eagles all day winning this division if they stay healthy. mcnabb has talent on both side of the ball he might actually b able to pull of a superbowl win.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
blueNgold73
New MS Member
New MS Member
blueNgold73

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? - Page 2 Empty2009-07-13, 22:16

G-Men if eli keeps it up he is good. Plus we justed drafted ramses barden and hakeem nicks and jacobs will plow over anyone.
Back to top Go down
JROCK275
New MS Member
New MS Member
JROCK275

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? - Page 2 Empty2009-07-13, 22:34

^^^neither of them are no plax

jacobs is either injured or not playin...the giants will go lik 10-6 ro somethin like dat
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? - Page 2 Empty2009-07-14, 02:52

DaBawseSwag wrote:
from wat ive noticed no one can say anything bad about the redskins lol... they just think the skins will lose because of the division but teams change and they flashed hella potential in the beginning of the season they can only improve man im not sayinbg they will just sweep the division but i can see them being atleast 2nd-3rd maybe making the playoffs i mean they have done it before its not like they have been terrible

IMO it will all depend on how jason campbell does. if he has a good year, they have the potential to do great things, and wit the addition of haynesworth, that d will put a lot more pressure on the qb which is obviously the key to a succesful d.. (steelers of 08, and giants of 07) they won super bowls cuz they could put heavy pressure on 2 of the best QBs in the NFL in brady and warner
Back to top Go down
JROCK275
New MS Member
New MS Member
JROCK275

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? - Page 2 Empty2009-07-14, 06:20

man jason campbell sucks bad imo
redskinds do need a new qb
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? - Page 2 Empty2009-07-14, 17:09

the eagles
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? - Page 2 Empty2009-07-14, 20:21

eliisnotcool wrote:
the eagles

exactly what i was thinking
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
dUPxBTefft23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
dUPxBTefft23

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? - Page 2 Empty2009-07-26, 11:50

does anyone understand that eli couldnt figure out wat to do because he had to adjust to a whole new system in one week......
Back to top Go down
Elite
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? - Page 2 Empty2009-07-27, 03:12

with the lost of the eagles On-field heart and soul, and their off-field defensive brain(best of luck to him in his situation), things arent looking so great for the eagles.

1. Giants
2. Skins
3. Philly
4. Dallas
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? - Page 2 Empty2009-07-27, 07:29

1.eagles
2.redskins
3.giants
4.cowboys
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? - Page 2 Empty2009-07-27, 11:52

1. Dallas
2. Eagles
3. skins
4. giants

Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who wins the NFC East?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next